MP PAT 2019 Application Form has been released. Candidates have to fill the MP PAT form from the official website; peb.mponline.gov.in before the last date i.e June 17, 2019. After the completion of the application process, candidates can even track their application status from the official portal and search the application number in case of the loss. Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh conducts the MP PAT examination for the purpose of granting admission in UG courses in the fields such as Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry. For more details on MP PAT 2019 Application Form, candidates must read the article given below.
MP PAT 2019 Application Form
In the case of Category belongingness, such candidates have to submit the scanned copy of the category certificate while filling the application form. Lack of submitting in any document will cause non-acceptance of the application invite of the concerned candidate.
Schedule for MP PAT 2019 Application Form
|MP PAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Registration starts from||30 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the form|
|Last day to make corrections||18 Jun 2019|
Official website: peb.mponline.gov.in.
Candidates have two ways to make the asked payment for the application form. One is through Debit/credit card and another way is to use the option os Net Banking of any Indian Authorised Bank. Candidates must go through the fee table given below which is based on the last year guidelines.
|Category||MP PAT 2019 Application Fee|
- An amount of Rs 50/- will be paid if application made through the KEYSOK portal.
- An amount of Rs 30/- will be paid if application made through the Registered Citizen User.
How to fill the MP PAT 2019 Application Form?
To fill the application form, candidates must check out the instructions given below. The procedure is being constructed step-by-step to clear the process.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link which will be provided above soon.
- The link will take you directly to the application portal.
- Fill the asked credentials diligently.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature with required specifications.
- Review the application form before the final submission.
- Click on the “Confirm” option to proceed further.
- Pay the asked application fee.
- Take a printout of the form for future references.
Candidates can check the MP PAT application status by visiting the official website. Through this option, candidates can get to know if their application invite has been accepted by the University or not. And also, in case if the candidate has filled the application form but didn’t pay the fee, then he/she can proceed further to make the asked payment. Candidates just need to fill the asked credentials such as Application Letter Number and Date of Birth.
Find Application Number
In case, if the candidate forgets his/her application number then it can be found on the official website peb.mponline.gov.in. Candidates need to fill the asked details such as Exam List, Name, Date of Birth, Category, etc. It is advised to the appearing candidates to preserve the application form and the registration number for future references. The above information is enlisted as per the last year trends, any further changes will be intimated soon to the aspiring contenders.
Application Correction Window
According to the last year’s criteria, candidates had the opportunity to make the correction in the application form after the final submission. Candidates can edit their registration form on or before the due date prescribed by the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh.
Procedure to edit the MP PAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on the direct link that will be provided above soon.
- Click on the option “Edit Profile Registration Form”.
- Fill the asked credentials.
- Click on the option “Proceed to Edit”.