MP PAT 2020 – MP PAT 2020 exam has been cancelled. The candidates who wish to pursue courses like B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) were able to apply for MP PAT 2020. The test is conducted in the online mode in the selected cities of Madhya Pradesh. Check more information about MP PAT 2020 from this page such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form etc.
Latest: Exam for MP PAT 2020 has been cancelled.
MP PAT 2020
MP PAT 2020 shall be conducted in two shifts. Check more information about MP PAT 2020 given below in the table.
|MP PAT 2020||Important Dates|
|Application Form Start Date||15 Jun 2020|
|Application Form End Date|
|Rectification in the application form starts||15 Jun 2020|
|Rectification in the application form ends|
MP PAT 2020 Latest Announcement
MP PAT 2020 Last Date to Apply
The candidates can apply for MP PAT 2020 till July 18, 2020. The candidates will get no provision to submit MP PAT 2020 application form with the late fee. However, after the lapse of deadline to submit the form, the candidates can correct the particulars in the form if there are any error in it. Check the image given below to check the date to submit MP PAT 2020 application form.
MP PAT 2020 Application Form
The candidates can fill MP PAT 2020 application form at peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can check MP PAT 2020 application process given below.
- Click on the link given above.
- Next, create a profile an fill the particulars in it
- Then, enter the personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, parent’s name etc
- Next, enter the contact details, biometric registration and academic details in the form
- Then, upload the images of photograph, signature and handwritten test
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take a printout of the confirmation page
Mode of payment: The payment can be done through debit card, credit card and net Banking.
- An amount of Rs 60/- has to be paid if the application is submitted via the Kiosk portal.
- An amount of Rs 20/- has to be paid if application is submitted through registered citizen user.
Documents to be submitted along with MP PAT 2020 Application Form
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Scanned image of handwritten text
- Date of birth certificate (For this one can submit the scanned photocopy of 8th class / 10th class / 12th class statement of marks)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
MP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for MP PAT 2020 given below.
B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry)
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board with subjects as Physics, Chemistry and any one of these subjects Agriculture / Biology / Maths / Forestry.
- Also, the candidates must have the knowledge of Agriculture or Arithmetic, Crop Production or Crop Production / Animal Husbandry / Cattle Farming.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, English, and Maths.
- Those candidates whose results are still awaited for class 12th can also apply.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern given below for MP PAT 2020.
- Mode of Examination: The exam is conducted in the online mode
- Nature of Question: There are multiple-choice questions in the exam
- Total Time Allotted: The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test
- No. of questions: The test consists of 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: 01 marks are awarded for the correct answers. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of Questions:
B.Sc (Horticulture)/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry) – Science Stream
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Maths / Biology||100|
B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture) – Agriculture Stream
|Subject||No. of questions|
Check the Revised Subjects & Exam Pattern
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download MP PAT 2020 admit card from peb.mp.gov.in. To download MP PAT 2020 admit card, the candidates need to enter the application number and date of birth. It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the exam center on the day of examination. It consists of the details like exam date, reporting time, duration of the exam, address of the test centre etc. MP PAT admit card is not sent via post.
The admit card for MP PAT is released in two parts. The first part consists of the important information regarding the exam whereas, the second part has the space for the candidate’s identification details. The candidates have to paste the self-attested photograph in MP PAT admit card. On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry these items along with MP PAT 2020 hall ticket:
- A valid and original id proof
- A black ball point pen
MP PAT 2020 Test Cities
MP PAT shall be conducted at the following test centers.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the exam schedule for MP PAT 2020 given below.
|Particulars||Timings for Shift 1||Timings for Shift 2|
|Exam duration||9.00 AM – 12.00 PM||2.00 PM – 5.00 PM|
|Reporting time||7.00 AM – 8.00 AM||12.00 pm – 1.00 PM|
|Time given to read question paper||8.50 AM – 9.00 AM||1.50 PM – 2.00 PM|
Books Recommended for MP PAT 2020
Candidates can refer the books given below to prepare for MP PAT 2020.
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2020||Click Here|
|BHU B.sc Bio Group Entrance Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2018||Click Here|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Pravesh Pariksha 2020||Click Here|
|OUAT (Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology)|
Entrance Guide For B.sc.(Ag.) B.sc.(Forestry) B.Sc. (Horticulture)
B.V.Sc &A.H.(Veterinary) B.Tech.(Agriculture&Engg) Bachelor in Fishery Science
MP PAT 2020 Important Instructions
There are some guidelines that candidates have to follow on the day of examination. Check the points given below for the same.
- The candidates must report to the test center 2 hours before the examination.
- It is mandatory to carry the valid id proof with the admit card on the day of examination.
- Proper biometric identification of the candidates will take place at the exam center.
- Candidates must not carry any of the prohibited materials like mobile phones, pagers, calculators, log tables, any written or printed material inside the examination hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after the reporting time.
- Until the examination is over, the candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall.
MP PAT 2020 Answer Key
MP PAT answer key releases at peb.mp.gov.in. The answer keys for MP PAT are released in the PDF format for all the exam shifts and dates. The candidates can use MP PAT 2020 answer key to calculate the scores of the exam. PEB releases the model answer key first. The candidates can challenge MP PAT model answer key if they find any error in it. Later, the final answer keys are released with MP PAT result.
MP PAT 2020 Result
The result of MP PAT 2020 shall be declared after the final answer key has been released. The candidates can check their respective MP PAT 2020 result by entering the application number or roll number and date of birth.
Along with the result, a merit list is also released that depicts the name of top 10 highest scorers. The merit list is released in PDF format. Those candidates who qualify the exam are required to then take part in the counselling.
The actual scores for MP PAT 2020 shall be normalized in the following way:
MP PAT 2020 Reservation Criteria and Seat Intake
The seats are offered at Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya and Rajmata Vijyaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
Mahatama Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodya Vishwavidyalaya – For Agriculture courses
Click Here to check the detailed seat reservation criteria for MP PAT 2020.
MP PAT 2020 Counselling
MP PAT 2020 Counselling shall be conducted for the candidates who have qualified MP PAT 2020. The schedule for MP PAT releases at peb.mp.gov.in. The candidates have to first register for MP PAT counselling and pay the registration fee. Then, the candidates have to fill the choices of colleges. After filling the choices of colleges and courses, the candidates have to get their documents verified. After this, the seat allotment letter has to be downloaded. As the last step, the admission fee has to be submitted.
MP PAT 2020 Fee Structure
Given below is the fee structure that shall be followed at Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya and Rajmata Vijyaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Gwalior.
For Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture Courses
|Tuition Fee||Rs 6050|
|Medical fee||Rs 300|
|Sports activity fee||Rs 460|
|University conference fee||Rs 245|
|Exam fee||Rs 460|
|Laboratory fee||Rs 305|
|Library Fee||Rs 460|
|Redcross contribution||Rs 18|
|Agriculture magazine||Rs 95|
|University magazine||Rs 110|
|Aid for candidates||Rs 110|
|Payment seat for tuition fee||Rs 22,708|
Fee for Agricultural Engineering
|Particulars||Fee (per year)|
|Payment seats||Rs 60,500|
Mahatama Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodya Vishwavidyalaya – For Agriculture courses
|Free seat||Rs 28,150|
|Payment seats||Rs 62,650|
Official website: peb.mp.gov.in
FAQs for MP PAT 2020
Ques. Where can I fill MP PAT 2020 application form?
Ans. You can fill MP PAT 2020 application form at peb.mp.gov.in.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in MP PAT 2020?
Ans. There is no negative marking in MP PAT 2020.
Ques. How many shifts are there for MP PAT 2020?
Ans. MP PAT 2020 shall be conducted in the morning and afternoon. The first shift will take place from 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM and the second shift will take place from 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM.
Ques. I have made mistake in MP PAT 2020 application form, will I be able to edit it?
Ans. Yes, you can edit the details in the application form of MP PAT 2020. But, this is a one-time facility and have to be completed in the prescribed time limit.
Ques. Is aadhar card number mandatory to register for MP PAT 2020?
Ans. Yes, aadhar card number is necessary to be entered in order to register for MP PAT 2020.
Ques. How can I download my MP PAT 2020 admit card?
Ans. You can download MP PAT 2020 admit card by providing the application number and date of birth.
Ques. Is there any normalization for MP PAT 2020?
Ans. Yes, since the exam is scheduled to be conducted on two different days and in two shifts hence, the normalization of the scores will be done to get the average scores.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.