MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020 – The last date for rectification of Application Form had been extended. The application form correction facility for MP PPT 2020 application form was available at peb.mp.gov.in. MP PPT application form correction 2020 facility is available for those candidates who have submitted the application fee. To access MP PPT application form 2020 correction window, the candidates have to enter their registration number, transaction id, and date of birth. Get more information about MP PPT application form correction 2020 from this page.
MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020
MP PPT application form correction is a one-time facility and candidates can edit their details within the prescribed time limit only. After the scheduled date, any correction made in the particulars of the application form will not be considered. Check the important dates regarding MP PPT application form correction 2020 from the table given below.
|MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Registration||11 Jun 2020|
|Application Form Correction starts from||11 Jun 2020|
|Last date to register online|
|Last Date for Application Form Correction|
Application Form Correction Process Over…..
MP PPT Application Form Correction Window 2020 Date Extended
How to Access MP PPT Application Form Correction Window 2020?
The candidates get a chance to edit their MP PPT application form one time only. The candidates can make changes in their MP PPT 2020 registration form as well as in the application form after the payment has been done. Check the steps to edit MP PPT application form 2020.
How to Edit MP PPT 2020 Application Form After the Payment?
- Access the link given above on this page.
- Then, enter the registration number, date of birth and transaction id.
- Next, click on the ‘move forward’ button.
- Then, edit the details and save them.
How to Edit MP PPT 2020 Profile Registration Form?
- Click on the link given above.
- Then, enter the registration number and password received at the time of initial registration for MP PPT.
- Next, click on the ‘Proceed for Edit’ button.
- Then, change the details in the registration form and save all the details.
What to do if Forgot MP PAT 2020 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten MP PAT 2020 profile login password, then, they can get it back following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website, peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then, click on the online form button and then click on MP PPT application form.
- Next, click on the forgot profile registration password.
- Then, enter the general registration number and mobile number.
- Lastly, click on the ‘submit’ button and write down the password.
Image Specifications for MP PPT Application Form 2020
The candidates can correct the errors in the images uploaded in MP PPT application form 2020. Check the point given below for the same.
- The images have to be uploaded in the jpg. format.
- Polaroid photographs are not allowed.
- The photograph must be taken against the white background.
- The date and name of the candidates must be printed on the lower part of the photograph.
- The photo of the candidate must be clear and his / her both the ears must be visible.
- The photograph uploaded must not be older than 3 months old from the application date.
- Regular spectacles can be worn in the photograph. However, goggles are not allowed.
- The signature must not be done in capital letters.
- More than one signature in the form shall be considered invalid.
Details that Cannot be Edited in MP PPT Application Form 2020
The candidates cannot edit the following given vital details in MP PPT application form 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Transaction id
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- Registration Number
MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020 Fee
The candidates must note that if the candidates change their category then, they are required to pay the additional fee. Following points must be keep in mind while changing the category
- If the candidates change the category from General or Unreserved to Reserved category, then, the balance fee will not be refunded.
- However, if the candidates from Reserved category change their category to General / Unreserved, they will have to pay the balance or additional fee.
MP PPT Admit Card 2020
Admit card for MP PPT releases in the online mode at peb.mp.gov.in. The candidates can download MP PPT 2020 admit card by entering their application number and date of birth. It consists of the details like name of the candidate, course name, shift, duration of the exam, address of the exam center. The second part of the test admit card contains the identification details of the candidate.
It is necessary to carry the printed copy of MP PPT 2020 admit card to the exam centre along with the following things:
- A black ball point pen
- A valid id proof (PAN card / Passport / Driving License / Voter id / Aadhar card / E-aadhar card verified by UIDAI)
About MP PPT 2020
MP Pre-Polytechnic Test is conducted by Professional Examination Board, Bhopal. The test is conducted for the admission in Diploma programs in the 1st year / 2nd year / 3rd year / 4th year. MP PPT is a computer-based test. The test is conducts in two shifts. The duration of the test is 2 hours. In the test, multiple-choice questions are asked from the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There are total 150 questions in the test.
FAQs for MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020
Where can I edit my MP PPT application form?
I made spelling mistake while entering my name in MP PPt application form. Can I edit it?
My photograph in MP PPT application form has not been updated properly. Can I edit it?
Do I have to pay additional fee if I change my category?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.