MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020– The conducting body will provide an option which will be initiated by the vyapam board to help the applicants in making any rectification in the application form for MP PPT 2020. Applicants will be able to make changes in the application form even after the final submission. These changes can be made within a speculated period, candidates will be able to alter information related to their category, photo signature etc. The form correction facility will commence with the registration process. For more information regarding the MP PPT Application Form 2020 it is advised to go through this page.
MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020
To make rectifications in the application form candidates will have to enter their account details and login into the portal. Once, they have logged in they can able to make the necessary changes in their application form. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the MP PPT application form correction 2020.
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Application Form Correction starts from||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to register online||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date for Application Form Correction||Last week of Apr 2020|
Application Form Correction: The option for make changes in the application form will be available on the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
Application Form Correction Fee
The candidates will be charged for making corrections in the application form, the amount of fee the candidate will have to pay according to the portal is as follows the given details are per the previous year and for reference only, it will be updated once the official notification arrives:
- For making changes in one paper(for the e.g. candidate is applying for the 2-year course than then he/she has to attempt the test for 2- year diploma, so for him the no. of paper for making changes is 1) each time the rectification fee will be Rs. 20/- + Rs. 50/- for portal charge.
Things You Should Keep In Mind During MP PPT Application Form Correction 2020
Here are a few points that a candidate should keep in mind while making corrections in the MP PPT application form. This information will make your correction process simpler. Hence, please refer to the pointers below. In this section the correction process is as per the previous year and for reference purposes only.
- The MP PPT Application Form Correction will commence with the registration process for the exam.
- You will have to pay the rectification fees every time you make changes in your application form.
- Applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in their application form after the last scheduled date.
- The correction fees can be paid in the online mode using your credit/debit cards.
- For correcting data in your MP PPT Application Form, the candidate will have to provide details such as application number, transaction ID number, and date of birth. These details will not be allowed to change once they are submitted
- If you change your category from general to reserved category. The additional application fees paid by you during registration will not be refunded.
- Information like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth etc once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates can make changes in their photograph and signature.