MP PPT Application Form Correction 2019 is a facility initiated by the vyapam board to help the applicants in making any rectification in the application form for MP PPT 2019. Applicants can make changes in the application form even after they have submitted it. These changes can be made within a speculated period. Candidates can alter information related to their category, photo signature etc. The form correction facility will commence with the registration process. The form correction process will be commencing from March 2019, the applicants could make correction in the MP PPT Application Form until April 2019.
The MP PPT 2019 Application Form will be released by Professional Examination Board. Candidates who wish to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test ( MP PPT) shall fill their application form before last date. This test is a state level entrance polytechnic exam conducted under the supervision of the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board. It is conducted to grant admission to eligible candidates in the various colleges across the state of Madhya Pradesh offering various polytechnic diploma courses. You can get complete details about the MP PPT Application Form Correction 2019 on this page below.
MP PPT Application Form Correction 2019
To make rectifications in the application form candidates will have to enter their account details and login into the portal. Once, they have logged in they will be able to make the necessary changes in their application form. The table below comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the MP PPT application form correction 2019.
|Commencement of Online Registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application Form Correction starts from||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to register online||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form Correction||1st week of April 2019|
Application Correction- Correction of MP PPT application form 2019 will be available on www.peb.mp.gov.in.
The candidates will be charged for making corrections in the application form, the amount of fee the candidate have to pay according to the portal is as follows
- For making changes in one paper(for the e.g. candidate is applying for the 2-year course than then he/she has to attempt the test for 2- year diploma, so for him the no. of paper for making changes is 1) each time the rectification fee will be Rs. 20/- + Rs. 50/- for portal charge.
Things You Should Keep In Mind During MP PPT Application Form Correction 2019
Here are a few points that you should keep in mind while you are making corrections in your MP PPT application form. This information will make your correction process simpler. Hence, please refer to the pointers below.
- The MP PPT Application Form Correction will commence with the registration process for the exam.
- You will have to pay the rectification fees every time you make changes in your application form.
- Applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in their application form after the last scheduled date.
- The correction fees can be paid in the online mode using your credit/debit cards.
- For correcting data in your MP PPT Application Form, the candidate will have to provide details such as application number, transaction ID number, and date of birth. These details will not be allowed to change once they are submitted
- If you change your category from general to reserved category. The additional application fees paid by you during registration will not be refunded.
- Information like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and Date of Birth etc once submitted cannot be changed.
- Candidates can make changes in their photograph and signature
Insofar, official details of MP PPT Application Form 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MP PPT releases MP PPT Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.