MP PPT Counselling 2020– The MP Pre-Polytechnical Test 2020 counselling will be conducted after the declaration of result. The complete procedure of MP PPT Counselling like schedule, registration and other details will be available on this page. Candidates must note that the PEB will publish a notification regarding the selected candidates for the MP PPT Counselling 2020, it is advised to visit the official website website and this page frequently for regular and more updates.
MP PPT Counselling 2020
MP PPT Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of MP PPT Entrance Test result 2020. Below a schedule is given which indicates the expected dates and events regarding MP PPT Counselling 2020, it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
|MP PPT 2020 Counselling Date||To be announced|
Counselling: The MP PPT 2020 Counselling list will be available on the official website i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
Counselling Process for MP PPT 2020
After the candidate have have been cleared in the MP PPT 2020 Result they will proceed to the next round which is counselling. Before proceding to the counselling round candidate should be aware about the process of counselling. Below we provided counselling as per previous year, if ther are any changes in the counselling process candidate will be notified here.
- Registration – In order to take part in the counselling process the candidate need to aaply for counselling first. This they can do so from the official website, candidate would have to register sepearately for each round of counselling in case seat remain vacant.
- Choice Filling – Candidate would need to provide and choose the college they want to get into. As first priority will be given to the option chosen by the candidate. Candidate will be provided with the list of colleges from with the candidate have to choose.
- Seat Allotment – The candidate will get a seat on the basis of rank and college chosen by them. Seat will be distributed on the basis of documents provided by them when they are applying.
- Document Verification – The candidate would need to get there documents verified in order to opt for seats applied by them. Also the candidate should keep in mind that they have to provided original as well as photocopy of the document. List of document to be provided at the time counselling are provided below.
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet.
- Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet.
- MP PPT Admit Card 2020
- MP PPT 2020 Score Card
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs (same provided at the time of filling Application Form)
- Identity proof (approved by the government)
MP PPT 2020 Admission Process
Below an image is given explains the admission procedure of the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnical Test which is as per the previous year information and for reference purpose only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.