MP Professional Examination Board conducts an online entrance exam for B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed admission. It releases the admit card over its official website of MP Vyapam i.e http://www.vyapam.nic.in. Candidates require their Application No. and Date of Birth to download the admit card. MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card shall have applicant’s name, exam name, exam roll number, exam center, birthmark, and photographs, printed on it. To know more about MP Vyapam admit card, keep reading!
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
All the applicants will be required to report at least one and a half hour, before the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 entrance exam. Candidates can keep a check of the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 admit card related events from below.
|Admit Card Availability||A week before the exam|
|Entrance Test||4th week of May 2020|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download their admit card as per schedule at the official website – hed.mponline.gov.in/
How to download Vyapam Admit Card 2020
Candidates can follow these steps mentioned below to easily download the admit card for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Visit the official link given above to reach the Admit Card download page.
- Enter the Application No as generated at the time of registration.
- Enter the Date of Birth as indicated on the Application form.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the admit card will be displayed.
- Save and Print the Admit Card to appear in the Entrance Exam.
Document Needed For MP Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam
Candidates applying for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Entrance Exam will be required to upload/refer to some of these documents. Furthermore, these documents will be verified and on this basis, a candidate will finally be provided with a seat. In order to check the verification status candidates can even visit the online portal and login to their account using registration number and date of birth. But first, let’s know what all documents will be verified.
Documents stated below are mandatory to be verified:
- Birth Certificate
- Last appeared education pass certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ MIlitary servicemen/ widow certificate
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile
- Annual Income Report
- Photo Identity Proof
On successful verification, the candidate will be issued an acknowledgment letter by MPEB which is required to be produced at the time of appearing for the exam.
MP Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Examination Scheme
After having retrieved MP Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 admit card, a candidate can start the preparations in full swing. To start their preparations for this entrance test, a candidate can have a look at the exam pattern from below.
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Marks – 100 marks
|Paper Type||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Mental Ability and Teaching Aptitude||30||30|
MP Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus
Below, we have provided the syllabus of the BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 entrance exam, on the basis of the last year. Have a look at it and start your preparations accordingly!
Part A – General Awareness (40 marks)
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution
- Economics and Geography
- General Science
- Current Affairs and Sports
Part B – General Mental Ability &Teaching Aptitude (30 marks)
- General Mental Ability
- Teaching Aptitude
Part C – Language Proficiency(30 marks)
Hindi – Grammar, Vocabulary, Idioms, and Proverbs and Sentences
English – Noun, Verbs, Articles, Tenses, Prepositions, Synonyms and Antonyms, Prefixes and Suffixes.
To get the detailed MP Vyapam BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Syllabus, a candidate can click here.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators, log table, notes, and any other unfair means will lead to the cancellation of a candidate’s paper.
- Candidates will be required to carry a black ballpoint pen to sign the attendance sheet, government ID proof and the admit card, downloaded from the official website of MP Vyapam.
- No candidate will be sent the admit card in offline mode via any registered postal service or courier service.
- The invigilator will read the instructions 10 mins before the exam commencement time. Also, note that no candidate shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall 30 mins of the paper had started.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.