Depatment of Higher Education has releases the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019 over its official website i.e www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in. Before applying, interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria, laid by MP Vyapam. Usually, the online applications are invited for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed by the second week of April. The candidates can get the detailed information about the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019 from this page.
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019
MPEB only be accepting the application for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed in online mode. The information dates related to MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019 can be seen from the table below.
|Application Form Release Date||04 Apr 2019|
|Last date to Apply||12 Apr 2019|
|Last Date To Upload Documents||15 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website, i.e., www.hed.mponline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2019
Only eligible candidatures will be considered for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed admission. Failing to fulfill any one of the prescribed eligibility norms, an applicant’s candidature will be canceled.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed Class 10+2 or equivalent level of studies with at least 50% marks in average. Or should have a Diploma or degree equal to Senior Secondary Education.
- Age limit: Should be 17 years of age before December.
- Exception: SC/ST/OBC are given the relaxation of 5% in the age limit.
How to Apply for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2019?
The candidates who are willing to apply for the course can follow these steps to fill the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2019. The candidates will have to follow these points, described below.
- First, the candidates will have to go to the official website or will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Now the candidates will have to register him/herself on the official website by filling all the required details.
- Then the candidate will have to fill the application form by filling the personal details, educational details.
- After filling the details, the candidate will have to pay the application fee. The application will be paid online by debit card/credit card / net banking.
- Now, the candidate will have to upload the recent photograph and the signature in the specified format.
- After uploading the images, the candidate will have to finally submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for the future reference.
Note: After submitting the Application form 2019, there will be no changes allowed in the application form. So the candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly. If the details will be found incorrect, then the candidature will be canceled.
Application Fee for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed
It is mandatory for the Applicants to pay the application fee while filling up the Application Form. The Application Fee is different for the candidates of different categories. The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Fee is mentioned below.
|Non-Reserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Vulnerable (only for the resident of M.P.)||Rs. 250/-|
Note: The candidates who will fill the application form will have to pay Rs. 70/- as the fee of M.P. Online Portal and the candidates who will not fill the application form through Kiosk will pay Rs.40/-.
Mode of Payment: The candidates who will fill the application form online, will have to pay the fee through debit card/credit card / net banking. The candidates who will fill the application form offline will have to pay by demand draft.
Important Documents to be submitted
The candidates are required to go to the selected government help center to verify the documents online. For this, the candidate will have to be present at the help center with the acknowledgment slip. If the candidate will not verify the documents the candidate will not be able to sit for the examination. After the verification, the online verification slip will be provided to the candidates and the candidates are also required to sign on the Online Verification Slip. The required documents are:
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate.
- Marksheets of Qualification Examination.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- Self Attested Residential Certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Self Attested Income Certificate (New).
- Photo Identity Card (Adhar Card / Voter Id etc.)
- Admit Card of 12th class.
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2019 Admit Card
Further on the basis of the online applications received by Department of Higher Education under the MP Online site, it shall further release MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed entrance test 2019 admit cards over the official website. The admit card releases for the online exam for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed admission will have some of the personal, education related, exam related and course-related details mentioned on it. Which once verified, only candidates will be eligible for appearing in the exam. Note that, a candidate will be required to report at least one and a half hours, before the exam commencement time. BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed entrance test is likely to be conducted across 12 cities in online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.