Department of Higher Education has released the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020 over its official website i.e vyapam.nic.in or peb.mp.gov.in. Before applying, interested candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria, laid by MP Vyapam. Usually, the online applications are invited for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed by the second week of April. The candidates can get the detailed information about the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The online application form is available now. Scroll down to Apply
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020
MPEB only be accepting the application for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed in online mode. The information dates related to MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020 can be seen from the table below.
|Application Form Release Date||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date to Apply||10 Aug 2020|
|Last Date To Upload Documents||11 Aug 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020.
Eligibility Criteria For MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020
Only eligible candidatures will be considered for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed admission. Failing to fulfil any one of the prescribed eligibility norms, an applicant’s candidature will be cancelled.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed Class 10+2 or equivalent level of studies with at least 50% marks in average. Or should have a Diploma or degree equal to Senior Secondary Education.
- Age limit: Should be 17 years of age before December.
- Exception: SC/ST/OBC are given the relaxation of 5% in the age limit.
How to Apply for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020?
The candidates who are willing to apply for the course can follow these steps to fill the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2020. The candidates will have to follow these points, described below.
- First, the candidates will have to go to the official website or will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Now the candidates will have to register him/herself on the official website by filling all the required details.
- Then the candidate will have to fill the application form by filling the personal details, educational details.
- After filling the details, the candidate will have to pay the application fee. The application will be paid online by debit card/credit card / net banking.
- Now, the candidate will have to upload the recent photograph and the signature in the specified format.
- After uploading the images, the candidate will have to finally submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for the future reference.
Note: After submitting the Application form 2020, there will be no changes allowed in the application form. So the candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly. If the details will be found incorrect, then the candidature will be cancelled.
Application Fee for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed
It is mandatory for the Applicants to pay the application fee while filling up the Application Form. The Application Fee is different for the candidates of different categories. The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Fee is mentioned below.
|Non-Reserved Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Vulnerable (only for the resident of M.P.)||Rs. 125/-|
Note: The candidates who will fill the application form will have to pay Rs. 50/- as the fee of M.P.
Mode of Payment: The candidates who will fill the application form online, will have to pay the fee through debit card/credit card / net banking. The candidates who will fill the application form offline will have to pay by demand draft.
Important Documents to be submitted
The candidates are required to go to the selected government help center to verify the documents online. For this, the candidate will have to be present at the help center with the acknowledgment slip. If the candidate will not verify the documents the candidate will not be able to sit for the examination. After the verification, the online verification slip will be provided to the candidates and the candidates are also required to sign on the Online Verification Slip. The required documents are:
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate.
- Marksheets of Qualification Examination.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- Self Attested Residential Certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Self Attested Income Certificate (New).
- Photo Identity Card (Adhar Card / Voter Id etc.)
- Admit Card of 12th class.
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2020 Admit Card
Further on the basis of the online applications received by Department of Higher Education under the MP Online site, it shall further release MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed entrance test 2020 admit cards over the official website. The admit card releases for the online exam for BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed admission will have some of the personal, education related, exam related and course-related details mentioned on it. Which once verified, only candidates will be eligible for appearing in the exam. Note that, a candidate will be required to report at least one and a half hours, before the exam commencement time. BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed entrance test is likely to be conducted across 12 cities in online mode.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.