The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 will be released by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The candidates interested in MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed courses will be able to apply after fulfilling the eligibility criteria. The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Examination 2018 will be held on May 26, 2018. The candidates are advised to start the preparation for the exam to score good marks. The candidates can get the detailed information about the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 from this page.
MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018
The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 will be released by Professional Examination Board. The information dates related to MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 can be seen from the table below.
|Application Form Release Date||to be announced|
|Last date to Apply||to be announced|
The candidates are advised to apply for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2018 before the last date. So they will not have to face heavy traffic for to apply.
Apply Online: The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 will be available on the official website www.vyapam.nic.in.
Application Fee for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed
It is mandatory for the Applicants to pay the application fee while filling up the Application Form. The Application Fee is different for the candidates of different categories. The MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Fee is mentioned below.
|Non-Reserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/Vulnerable (only for the resident of M.P.)||Rs. 250/-|
Note: The candidates who will fill the application form will have to pay Rs. 70/- as the fee of M.P. Online Portal and the candidates who will not fill the application form through Kiosk will pay Rs.40/-.
Mode of Payment: The candidates who will fill the application form online, will have to pay the fee through debit card/credit card / net banking. The candidates who will fill the application form offline will have to pay by demand draft.
How to Apply for MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2018?
The candidates who are willing to apply for the course can follow these steps to fill the MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018. The candidates will have to follow these points, described below.
- First, the candidates will have to go to the official website or will have to click on the link given on this page.
- Now the candidates will have to register him/herself on the official website by filling all the required details.
- Then the candidate will have to fill the application form by filling the personal details, educational details.
- After filling the details, the candidate will have to pay the application fee. The application will be paid online by debit card/credit card / net banking.
- Now, the candidate will have to upload the recent photograph and the signature in the specified format.
- After uploading the images, the candidate will have to finally submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for the future reference.
Note: After submitting the Application form 2018, there will be no changes allowed in the application form. So the candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly. If the details will be found incorrect, then the candidature will be canceled.
Important Documents to be submitted
The candidates are required to go to the selected government help center to verify the documents online. For this, the candidate will have to be present at the help center with the acknowledgment slip. If the candidate will not verify the documents the candidate will not be able to sit for the examination. After the verification, the online verification slip will be provided to the candidates and the candidates are also required to sign on the Online Verification Slip. The required documents are:
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate.
- Marksheets of Qualification Examination.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST Candidates.
- Self Attested Residential Certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Self Attested Income Certificate (New).
- Photo Identity Card (Adhar Card / Voter Id etc.)
- Admit Card of 12th class.
Insofar, official details of MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as MP Professional Examination Board releases MP BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed 2018 information brochure details will be updated here.