MSIT Results 2021 – CIHL will announce Graduate Aptitude Test (GAT) on 21 August 2021. The candidates can check their result at msitprogram.net. The candidates can download the scorecard from the official website only. Admission in MSIT program is based on the ranks obtained in GAT. The candidates who qualify the entrance test have to then register for counselling and attend the counselling online. After this, the candidates can take classes for their programme. Know more about MSIT Results 2021 from this page.
MSIT Results 2021
This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the entire admission process is online. Both the tests walk-in test and Regular GAT are being conducted online (test from home). Check the important dates for MSIT Results 2021 given below.
|Walk in GAT (online) starts on||22 Mar 2021|
|Walk in GAT (online) ends on||14 Aug 2021|
|Regular GAT starts from||16 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of result||21 Aug 2021|
|Counselling starts||01 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of MSIT Main Program||13 Sep 2021|
Check Result: MSIT Result 2020 will be available as per schedule at the official website – msitprogram.net.
MSIT Score Card
Candidates will be given a rank prior to the counseling. According to this rank announced in MSIT Results 2021, one can choose the seat depending on the availability of seats in that during the counseling. MSIT Score Card of Walk-In Entrance & GAT shall be available as per the official announcement.
MSIT 2021 Selection Process
Check the MSIT 2021 selection process given below.
- Stage 1: Apply for GAT online
- Stage 2: Take GAT or Walk-in online exam
- Stage 3: Check MSIT website for ranks. Also, register for online counselling
- Stage 4: Attend online counselling using Zoom link
- Stage 5: Attend class work
MSIT 2021 Fee Structure
Check the fee structure given below for MSIT 2021.
- Annual fee Rs.2,00,000/- for 2-Year MSIT program (IIIT-H)
- Annual fee Rs.1,70,000/- for 2-Year MSIT program (JNTU-H)
- Annual fee Rs.1,30,000/- for 2-Year MSIT program (JNTUK and SVU-Tirupati)
- Students selected for direct admission into the MSIT program should pay a non-refundable admission fee of Rs.30,000/-(Part of annual fee)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.