After the successful completion of the application form for MSSV 2019, the conducting body will releases the MSSV Result 2019 for BPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme. Result for Ph.D and M.Phil for academic year 2019 was declared at the official website. For the sake of the candidates direct link to the MSSVBPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme Result 2019 will also be posted below. Result for MSSV B.A Major 2019 was also released in the form of merit list of the qualifying examination. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details of MSSV Result 2019 from below.
MSSV Result 2019
MSSV Result 2019 is released only for those candidates who has fill the application form on time. The conducting body prepares the merit list and will also published at its official website. Get complete schedule for MSSV Result 2019 below.
|BPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme|
|Issue of Admission Forms for 1st Semester classes of Academic Session 2019-20||01 Jul 2019|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission to 1st Semester classes||23 Jul 2019|
|Admission of Students of 1st Semester students of the Academic Session 2019-20||25 Jul 2019|
|Last date of admission of 3rd Semester students of BPA and PG programmes||07 Aug 2019|
|Orientation programme of the students of 1st semester classes of BPA and PG programmes||08 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of 1st and 3rd Semester Classes||09 Aug 2019|
|Admission of selected candidates||11 – 12 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||17 Jun 2019|
|M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programme|
|Date of Examination MSSVRAT 2019||22 & 23 Jan 2019|
|Viva-Voice for the Selection of Candidates||28 & 29 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of the Result of Selected Candidates||30 Jan 2019|
|Admission of selected candidates||31 Jan and 01 Feb 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||04 Feb 2019|
Result: Result for BPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme Programme will be declared at www.mssv.co.in.
Result for B.A. (Major) and M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programme is over now.
How to check Result
- Visit the official website or direct link to check the result is given above.
- Result is available in pdf format.
- Find your name by pressing the Ctrl + F key.
- Column of your name is your result.
- Keep your result safe for future references.
BPA, PG, and MSW Programmes
Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on merit basis. The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and the University’s website: www.mssv.co.in. Intimation to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates may be called for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University. Selected candidates shall have to get themselves admitted on the date & time as specified by the University on payment of the prescribed fee, failing which selection for admission shall automatically get cancelled. The list of selected candidates for MA programme in English shall be prepared on the basis of the merits separately for the Nagaon and Guwahati, Campus as per their preference.
B.A. (Major) Programmes
Selection of the candidates for admission will be made on merit basis. The list of selected candidates will be put on the Notice Board of the University and the University’s website (www.mssv.co.in). Intimation to the candidates will not be conveyed individually. The candidates may be called for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University.
A waiting list, program-wise, of the candidates, will be prepared. Candidates in waiting list may also be called for interview along with the provisionally selected candidates. Vacant seats, if any, will be filled up from the candidates in the waiting list. No students from the waiting list will, however, be admitted to any programme after 15 days from the commencement of classes.
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programme
- Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on the basis of the MSSVRAT.
- MSSVRAT shall comprise of two parts: Written and Viva Voce
- The written examination of MSSVRAT shall be held on the following: a. Paper I: Research Methodology (100 marks). b. Paper II: Subject concerned (100 marks).
- The qualifying marks of the written examination are 50% in each paper.
- The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and also in the website of the university www.mssv.co.in Information to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates shall be called through email for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (JRF/UGC-CSIR including SLET/Gate) or passed M.Phil. Degrees in the concerned subject are exempted from the written examination of MSSVART. However, they shall have to appear in the Viva-voce examination.
A waiting list, programme-wise, of the candidates shall be prepared. Candidates in Waiting List may also be called for interview along with the provisionally selected candidates. Vacant seats, if any, shall be filled up from the candidates in the Waiting List No student from the Waiting List shall, however, be admitted to any programme after 15 days from the date of commencement of classes in a Semester / Session.
(I) Statutory Reservation
* Scheduled Caste (S.C) : 07% of the intake capacity
* Scheduled Tribes, Plains (S.T.P) : 10% of intake capacity
* Schedule Tribes, Hills (S.T.H) : 05% of intake capacity
* OBC / MOBC : 15% of intake capacity
(II) Differently Abled Candidates
3% of the total seats in each programme shall be reserved for the differently abled candidates.