After the successful completion of the application form for MSSV 20120, the conducting body will releases the MSSV Result 2020 for BPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme. Result for Ph.D and M.Phil for academic year 2020 will be declared at the official website. For the sake of the candidates direct link to the MSSVBPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme Result 2020 will also be posted below. Result for MSSV B.A Major 2020 will also released in the form of merit list of the qualifying examination. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details of MSSV Result 2020 from below.
MSSV Result 2020
MSSV Result 2020 will be released only for those candidates who has fill the application form on time. The conducting body prepares the merit list and will also published at its official website. Get complete schedule for MSSV Result 2020 below.
|BPA, MA, MSc, and MSW Programme|
|Issue of Admission Forms for 1st Semester classes of Academic Session 2020-21||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for admission to 1st Semester classes||last week of Jul 2020|
|Admission of Students of 1st Semester students of the Academic Session 2020-21||last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of admission of 3rd Semester students of BPA and PG programmes||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Orientation programme of the students of 1st semester classes of BPA and PG programmes||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of 1st and 3rd Semester Classes||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Admission of selected candidates||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programme|
|Date of Examination MSSVRAT 2020||last week of Jan 2020|
|Viva-Voice for the Selection of Candidates||last week of Jan 2020|
|Declaration of the Result of Selected Candidates||last week of Jan 2020|
|Admission of selected candidates||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Feb 2020|
Result: MSSV Result 2020 will be declared at www.mssv.co.in.
How to check Result
- Visit the official website or direct link to check the result is given above.
- Result is available in pdf format.
- Find your name by pressing the Ctrl + F key.
- Column of your name is your result.
- Keep your result safe for future references.
As per last year…
BPA, PG, and MSW Programmes
Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on merit basis. The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and the University’s website: http://www.mssv.co.in. Intimation to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates may be called for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University. Selected candidates shall have to get themselves admitted on the date & time as specified by the University on payment of the prescribed fee, failing which selection for admission shall automatically get cancelled. The list of selected candidates for MA programme in English shall be prepared on the basis of the merits separately for the Nagaon and Guwahati, Campus as per their preference.
B.A. (Major) Programmes
Selection of the candidates for admission will be made on merit basis. The list of selected candidates will be put on the Notice Board of the University and the University’s website (www.mssv.co.in). Intimation to the candidates will not be conveyed individually. The candidates may be called for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University.
A waiting list, program-wise, of the candidates, will be prepared. Candidates in waiting list may also be called for interview along with the provisionally selected candidates. Vacant seats, if any, will be filled up from the candidates in the waiting list. No students from the waiting list will, however, be admitted to any programme after 15 days from the commencement of classes.
M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programme
- Selection of candidates for admission shall be made on the basis of the MSSVRAT.
- MSSVRAT shall comprise of two parts: Written and Viva Voce
- The written examination of MSSVRAT shall be held on the following: a. Paper I: Research Methodology (100 marks). b. Paper II: Subject concerned (100 marks).
- The qualifying marks of the written examination are 50% in each paper.
- The list of selected candidates shall be put on the Notice Board of the University and also in the website of the university http://www.mssv.co.in Information to the candidates shall not be conveyed individually. The candidates shall be called through email for interview on the date and venue to be decided by the University.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (JRF/UGC-CSIR including SLET/Gate) or passed M.Phil. Degrees in the concerned subject are exempted from the written examination of MSSVART. However, they shall have to appear in the Viva-voce examination.
A waiting list, programme-wise, of the candidates shall be prepared. Candidates in Waiting List may also be called for interview along with the provisionally selected candidates. Vacant seats, if any, shall be filled up from the candidates in the Waiting List No student from the Waiting List shall, however, be admitted to any programme after 15 days from the date of commencement of classes in a Semester / Session.
(I) Statutory Reservation
* Scheduled Caste (S.C) : 07% of the intake capacity
* Scheduled Tribes, Plains (S.T.P) : 10% of intake capacity
* Schedule Tribes, Hills (S.T.H) : 05% of intake capacity
* OBC / MOBC : 15% of intake capacity
(II) Differently Abled Candidates
3% of the total seats in each programme shall be reserved for the differently abled candidates.
Insofar, official details of MSSV 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.