|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Department of Law, University of Mumbai has conducted All India LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission into LL.M. (Two Years) Degree Course for the academic year 2017-2018. Read all the information about Mumbai University LLM Admission 2017 like Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure etc from this page given below.
Mumbai University LLM Admission 2017
An application for LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M Degree Course must be made in the prescribed form to be downloaded and duly filled in form be submitted to the Department of Law within the prescribed time and venue mentioned below. Admission of the Students shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit in the LL.M. Entrance Examination.
Schedule of Mumbai University LLM Admission 2017 is given below.
|Availability of Application Forms Online||10 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for submission of duly filled forms||29 Apr 2017|
|Date and Time of Entrance Examination||03 Jun 2017
(2.00 pm to 3.00 pm)
Application Form 2017
The application form for “LL.M. Entrance Examination” can be downloaded from the University Website (http://mu.ac.in/portal/department-of-law/ ) or through the direct link given below.
Entrance Exam Fees
- For General Category Students : Rs. 650/- (By Demand Draft) (Non-refundable)
- For Reserved Category (SC, ST, VJ / DT–NT(A,B,C,D) OBC, SBC) Students : Rs. 350/- (By Demand Draft) (Non-refundable)
Submission of Application Form
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai,” payable at Mumbai. The Demand Draft should be submitted by the Applicant at the time of submission of duly filled in prescribed form in the “Office of The Department of Law, Room No. 126, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai – 32” either in person or by post. Candidate must Write Name, Address and Mobile Number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Incomplete Application Forms shall be Rejected.
Candidates who have passed LL.B. Degree Course or those who are in the Final Semester of 3 or 5 years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai or Other Universities are eligible to apply for LL.M. Entrance Examination.
The LL.M. Entrance Examination Test paper will consist of 50 Objective type questions with multiple choice for total 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Venue of Entrance Examination:
- Mumbai – (Specific Examination Centre will be displayed on the University Website in due Course. )
The following places have been fixed as centres for the following examination.
Language of the paper : English
Candidates are required to secure Minimum Qualifying Marks in the LL.M. Entrance Examination as under:
- 40% – General Category
- 30% – Reserved Category
Admission of the Students shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit in the LLM Entrance Examination subject to reservation policy of the Government and rules prescribed by the University.
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Contract
- Administrative Law
- Human Rights Law
- Family Law
- Company Law
For more details of Mumbai University LLM Admission 2017 – Download Official Notification.