Mysore University PG Application Form 2017 for Entrance Exam is available on the official website of University of Mysore (UoM). Candidates applying for the Various PG courses in Arts, Science & Technology, Commerce & Management, Education and Law at University of Mysore (UoM) are required to apply for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination – 2017 through the UoM website at www.uni-mysore.ac.in. No other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
|Online date of submission of Applcation Form||06 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||21 Jun 2017|
Mysore University PG Application Form 2017
Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application/ registration form of Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2017 through the “Apply Online” link, which is given below.
- Apply Online – Process is over now…!!!
- Candidates who have appeared for final semester examination of the qualifying degree can also appear for entrance examinations without waiting for their results and they can submit original marks cards at the time of admissions, if they are selected.
- Filing an application for entrance examination and later for admission shall be through ONLINE ONLY. Online portal will be opened from 6th June 2017 and last date for filing the application
for entrance examination is 21st June 2017.
- The payment of fees shall be through ON-LINE / E-Paymentonly with SBI.
- Candidates (irrespective of category) have to pay separately aRs.400/-(Rupees Four hundred only) for entrance examination for each course.
- Procedure to apply for admission after entrance examination shall be available at www.unimysore.ac.in
- For details regarding constituent / affiliated colleges, the candidates can contact the respective principals of the concerned college.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects in the qualifying degree examination and 50% of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- Details on eligibility criteria and fee structure are available at www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- For any issues / problems related to filing of application through online, the candidates can contact Help Desk at 0821-2419489/2419331/2419325.
- For any academic related clarification, if required, candidates may contact the Administrative Officer, Manasagangotri, (University of Mysore), Mysore-570 006 (Phone:0821-2419357, 0821-2419358, 0821-2419359) or Chairperson of respective Departments of Studies, Manasagangotri, Mysore and also the Directors of Post-Graduate Centres, Hassan (Phone : 08172 – 297156) Mandya, (Phone: 08232-291112) and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Graduate Centre, Chamarajanagar (Phone- 08226-226025), Principals of Constituent/ Affiliated/ Government/ Private Aided Colleges and the Director International Centre, Mysore (Phone:0821-2419566).
- Under the Scheme ‘A’ seats – SC/ST students, whose Parent’s annual Income isRs.2.50 Lakh. And below (as per the Government order No. ¸ÀP ÀE 80 ¥ÀPÀ« 2013, Bangalore, dated 02.07.2013) the concernedPrincipals / heads are requested to ascertain the latest additions if any with regard to any supplement orders at the time of filling/forwarding the application by the candidates for exemption of full fees (this category of students are enjoying the privileges of getting full fee concession) from the Social Welfare department / Govt. of India. Further, for any reasons if the students fail to receive the benefit of the above, that such students shall have to remit the prescribed fee in full. And also that the concerned authorities has to be careful while forwarding the prescribed applications of the candidates whose parents annual income is above Rs.2.5 lakhs and instruct such candidates to pay full fee on-par with general students without fail.
- For Cat-I and OBC students, whose annual income is below 2.5 lakhs and Rs.1.00 lakh respectively are exempted from payment of i) Tuition fee, ii) Lab fee iii) Sports fee iv) Library
and v)Examination fee out of whole fee component, however, the head of the institution shall watch whether such students have applied for scholarship or not. If students who do not apply for any scholarships and also who do not receive scholarship from the government will have to pay the full fee.
- Candidates who will be admitted to PG Diploma / Diploma / Certificate courses etc are not
eligible for any scholarships / hostelships and re-imbursements of any Fee.
- Applications without valid certificates and inadequate information will not be considered and are
liable to be rejected.
- Admissions will be made as per the Government Orders issued from time to time relating to
reservation of seats. Allotment of seats to Other Universities candidates is as per the existing
rules of the Government of Karnataka.