Mysore University PG Application Form 2020 for Entrance Exam is available on the official website of the University of Mysore (UoM). Candidates applying for the Various PG courses in Arts, Science & Technology, Commerce & Management, Education, and Law at the University of Mysore (UoM) are required to apply for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination 2020 through the UoM website at www.uni-mysore.ac.in. No Other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
Latest: The schedule has been revised for Mysore University PG Admission 2020. Scroll down to get the notice for the same.
Mysore University PG Application Form 2020
Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application/ registration form of Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020 through the “Apply Online” link, which is given below.
|Online date of submission of Application Form||15 Sep 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Mysore University PG Application Form 2020
Official Website: pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in.
Mysore University PG Admission 2020 Extension Notice
Click here to check the notice for extension – Earlier Notice.
For admission to any PG degree course, candidates have to get qualified in the respective entrance examination by securing a minimum 08 marks in case of SC / ST / Cat-I candidates and 10 marks in case of other candidates out of 50 marks. Entrance Examination will be conducted for admission to all P.G.Programms. Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying Degree Examination (all three years), and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- For all details please visit University webpage www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- The candidates claiming reservation under Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB are required to pay full fee at the time of admission. Subsequently, the Govt. would reimburse the same directly to their respective SB A/c.
- Applications without valid certificates and inadequate information will not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- Admissions will be made as per the Government orders issued from time to time relating to reservation of seats. Allotment of seats to other university candidates is as per the existing rules of the university.
The payment of fees shall be through ON-LINE / E-Payment only with SBI. Candidates (irrespective of category) have to pay separately Rs. 600/-(Rupees Five hundred only) for the entrance examination for each course. For any issues/problems related to the filing of application through online, the candidates can contact Help Desk at 0821-2419489/2419325.
How to apply the Application Form?
Candidates can apply the Application Form following step is given below:
- Candidates first visit the official website, click on the “PG ENTRANCE EXAM ONLINE APPLICATION – 2020”
- Than candidates register online and fill the required details and proceed the complete the Application form procedure.
- After register candidates use a Login ID and Password, enter the details and procced to complete the Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.