Mysore University PG Entrance 2020 – Mysore University has released the result for PG Entrance Exam 2020 at the official website. University has released the eligible candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate Degree Courses/ P.G.Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses under Scheme-A and Scheme-B with different fee structures as detailed in uni-mysore.ac.in offered at Manasagangotri (Mysore), P.G.Centre Tubinakere (Mandya), Hemagangotri (Hassan), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Graduate Centre (Chamarajanagar), Constituent Colleges and Government / Private Affiliated / Autonomous Colleges for the academic year 2020-21. The complete details regarding Mysore University PG Entrance 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. are given below.
– Mysore University has released the notice regarding admission against vacant seats. Scroll down to check the notice.
– Mysore University has released results for the entrance exam. Click here to check it.
Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020
Mysore University will conduct the entrance exam for admission to the various PG programs at the following colleges. Entrance Examination is Compulsory for all Post Graduate Degree courses for all candidates except for Foreign Nationals with Foreign Degree. Candidates have to apply and appear for entrance exams separately for separate courses, except M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Tech (CCT), and M.Tech (CST) for which candidates have to contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Schedule for Mysore University PG Entrance 2020 is given below.
|Online date of submission of Applcation Form||15 Sep 2020|
|Last date for submission of Application Form|
|PGEE 2020 (Entrance Exam)||04 – 07 Nov 2020|
|Answer Key Released||07 Nov 2020 after 05:00 PM|
Check Answer Key: Click here to check the Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020 Answer Key.
Mysore University Admission 2020 Notice for Vacant Seats
Click here to check the vacant seats.
Mysore University Admission 2020 – List of Subjects Exempted Entrance Exam
Mysore University – PGEE 2020 Schedule Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
Mysore University PG Admission 2020 Extension Notice
Click here to check the notice for extension – Earlier Notice.
Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020 Admission Process
For admission to any PG degree course, candidates have to get qualified in the respective entrance examination by securing a minimum 08 marks in case of SC / ST / Cat-I candidates and 10 marks in case of other candidates out of 50 marks. Entrance Examination will be conducted for admission to all P.G.Programms. Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying Degree Examination (all three years), and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- For all details please visit University webpage http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- The candidates claiming reservation under Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB are required to pay the full fee at the time of admission. Subsequently, the Govt. would reimburse the same direction to their respective SB A/c.
- Applications without valid certificates and inadequate information will not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- Admissions will be made as per the Government orders issued from time to time relating to reservation of seats. Allotment of seats to other university candidates is as per the existing rules of the university.
The payment of fees shall be through ON-LINE / E-Payment only with SBI. Candidates (irrespective of category) have to pay separately Rs.600/-(Rupees Five hundred only) for entrance examination for each course. For any issues / problems related to filing of application through online, the candidates can contact Help Desk at 0821-2419489/2419557/2419553/2419331
Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020 Scheme of Examination
Entrance Examination is Compulsory for all Post Graduate Degree courses for all candidates except for Foreign Nationals. Candidates have to apply and appear for entrance examinations separately for each course. However, there shall be a single common entrance examination for the following groups of courses. As per last year based information.
Group 1 : Zoology, Applied Zoology, Botany, Bio-Technology, MicroBiology, Genetics, Sericulture and Seri Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Molecular Biology. Instruction to the candidate
- Question paper shall consist of 100 questions of MCQ type.
- The candidate has to answer any 50 questions.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- In case candidate answers more than the required 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted will be evaluated.
- Total maximum marks: 50, Duration: 90 min.
Group 2: Ambedkar Studies, Co-operative Management, Development Studies, South Indian Studies, Linguistics, International Relations, Philosophy, Comparative Literature and Translation Studies, Folklore, Jainology & Prakrit, West Asian Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Women’s Studies, Rural Development, Master of Lib & Inf. Sc. (M.L.I.Sc),
Group 3: M.Com & M.Com (Financial Services).
For the remaining courses not included in the above groups, candidates have to appear for separate Entrance Examination. The candidates who seek admission for M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Tech. (CCT) and M.Tech. (CST) are advised to contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Syllabus for Entrance Exam
Syllabus for the Group 1 Examination
- Unit 1: Fundamentals of Chemistry
- Unit 2. Cell Biology
- Unit 3. Botany
- Unit 4. Zoology
- Unit 5. Microbiology
- Unit 6. Genetics
- Unit 7. Biochemistry
- Unit 8. Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Unit 9. Ecology, Ethology and Evolution
- Unit 10: Sericulture & Seribiotechnology.
Click Here to download full syllabus as per last year.
Syllabus for Group 2 Examination
Ambedkar Studies, Co-operative Management, Development Studies, South Indian Studies, Linguistics, International Relations, Philosophy, Comparative Literature and Translation Studies, Folklore, Jainology & Prakrit, West Asian Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Women’s Studies, Rural Development, Master of Lib & Inf. Sc. (M.L.I.Sc),
Click Here to download the full syllabus as per last year.
Official Website: pgadmissions.uni-mysore.ac.in
For more details on Mysore University PG Entrance Exam 2020, Download Admission Notice
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.