Nagaland MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020 – The state merit list has been released for admission 2020. The selection will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland. Applicants are invited to fill the application forms to fill up the seats reserved in MBBS and BDS courses for the academic session 2020-21. The candidates who will qualify in NEET 2020 can only fill the application forms. The admission in MBBS and BDS courses in any state will be through single medical entrance examination i.e. NEET. There will no state entrance examination. Nagaland MBBS 2020 Admission through NEET is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima. After the declaration of NEET Result, the authority conducts the state counselling.For proceeding further it is advised for the candidates to complete the counselling registration and pay the counselling fees. In order for getting the more details about Nagaland MBBS BDS Admission check the given below article.
For NEET 2021 – Click Here
– The state merit list has released for Nagaland Admission 2020. Click here to check the same.
– The application form has been extended for Nagaland MBBS BDS Admission 2020. Scroll down to get the link to download the form.
Nagaland MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
After the declaration of NEET 2020 Result, the authority conducts the state counselling for all the candidates who successfully qualify the NEET Exam. The candidates who will qualify the cut off and secured place in the merit list will only be eligible for counselling procedure. Usually it issues two merit lists after the declaration of result i.e one is all India Rank based and another one is state-wise merit list.
Important dates for Nagaland MBBS 2020 Admission are as follows.
|Last date of submission of duly filled application form|
05 Nov 2020
Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020 Merit List
The merit list of the National Entrance and Eligibility Test (NEET) 2020 declares by the authority. Candidates can check the merit list from the official website OR through the direct link that will be provided below. Only those who will able to make place in the merit list be able to take admission in the MBBS and BDS Colleges of Nagaland.For counselling, candidates will have to provide the documents for verification and reserve their seats. After seat allotment is done through counselling, candidates can report to the allotted colleges.The Provisional minority quota list for admission to medical courses releases on the official website.
Merit List: Click here to check the Nagaland MBB BDS 2020 State Merit List
Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020 Notice
Click here to download the Notice.
Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020 Application form
Interested applicants can apply for Nagaland MBBS admission by filling and submitting the application form. The application forms can be obtained from Directorate of Technical Education, Nagaland, Kohima as well as from this article also. Candidates will be selected on the basis of NEET 2020 merit. You may even download the application form from the website dtenagaland.org.in.
Application Form: Click here to download the Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020 Application form
All the details have to be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS. Following are the details to be mentioned in the application form:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Father
- Academic Details (10+2) – Year of passing, Percentage, Name of the board or School, marks obtained
- NEET Result – NEET Score, State Rank, ST Rank
- Course Preference
- Contact number or both the candidate and guardian
- Affix a recent passport photograph in the given box
Required Documents-The candidate need to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Recent Passport size photograph 3 nos.
- HSLC Admit Card
- HSSLC Admit Card
- HSSLC Mark Sheet
- NEET Score Card
- ST Certificate
- Indigenous Inhabitants of Nagaland Certificate
- Backward Tribe Certificate (if applicable)
An amount of ₹ 300/- (three hundred) only as processing fee shall be collected per set of form. Download form should be printed on A4-size white paper before filling it up. An amount of Rs. 300/- (three hundred) only in cash should be paid per form. This information is based on the previous year information.
Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020 Counselling
The counselling is basically done after the declaration of NEET result. As soon as the result for NEET 2020 releases , the procedure of counselling will start. After the declaration of result, counselling will take place on the dates given by the conducting body. Candidates must attend the counselling process on time. They have to bring necessary documents at the time of counselling. The candidates who do not appear for counselling shall get rejected from admission. Along with the All India Quota Merit List, a separate state-wise list will also release. Candidate should present at the time of counselling at the venue of counseliing. The candidates are advised to submit the docments at the time of counselling.
Certificates / Documents to bring along on the day of Document Verification and Admission
Candidates need to bring the following documents in original and their attested photocopies at the time of document verification, as well as at the time of admission:
- Admit Card and Marksheet of NEET 2020
- Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or a Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian Passport / School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. . indicating the nationality of the candidate as‘Indian.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
- H.S.C. (or equivalent) examination marksheet
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Aadhar Card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of Online filled Application Form
Admission Procedure for Nagaland MBBS BDS 2020
The candidates who will successfully clear the NEET 2020 cut off will be eligible to apply for NEET Counselling. The general steps for this procedure is as given below-
- Visit the official website and complete the registration part. Candidates need to submit the personal and educational details along with the information.
- After that you need to submit the necessary documents along with required number of photocopies.
- Candidates must fill up their choices of course and institutes in the online portal.
Cut Off for Nagaland MBBS Admission
Cut off is basically the minimum marks required for the candidates to get the admission in the desired course. If you are giving the exam and waiting for your result then the cut off marks will help you to understand that whether you will qualify or not. Nagaland cut off is considered as the last rank of the candidate who is granted admission to the medical and dental college for the particular session. You can check the cut off for session 2020 of Nagaland MBBS Admission from here. You can get the details of the last All India Quota rank, state quota rank and other detail.
About DTE Kohima
In the state of Nagaland the DTE provides admission to the applicants in the university. The department of technical education was established in the year 2006. The department of technical education was established with an aim to provide admission procedure to the applicants systematically. The admission process is usually conducted in the online mode. However in order to appear for the exam the candidates need to qualify the entrance test conducted by DTE.
Official Website: dte.nagaland.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.