Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card – The admit card will be released on the official website of Nalanda Open University’s Combined Entrance Test. Candidates can download it by entering their registration number and date of birth. Carry two hard copies of Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card along with photo same as uploaded in the application form. Without admit card, no candidate would be allowed to appear in the examination. For more information about how to download and what to carry, go through the article thoroughly.
Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
It is a state level examination which admits students for regular and distance modes of study. Nalanda Open University releases admit card for both the modes separately on different days. Candidates have to download it from a different website than from where they applied. Check important dates in table below.
|Events||Dates of BEd 2020 regular mode||Dates of BEd 2020 distance mode|
|Release of admit card||1st week of Mar 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of Mar 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Admit Card: The Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card will be relased at the Official Website i.e. nalandaopenuniversity.com.
How To Download Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
Follow these simple steps to download Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Click on ‘Click here to view/download admit card’
Step 3: A new window will open. Enter your application number.
Step 4: The admit card will appear on the screen. Download it.
Details In Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
Check and verify the following details in Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Test Centre
- Test centre address
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Exam Instructions
Things To Carry in Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed. 2020
Following documents are mandatory to be carried by the candidate on the exam date.
- Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Admit Card (Two Hard Copies)
- Photograph (Same as uploaded in the application form and printed in the admit card)
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License)
Important Instructions Regarding Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020
Make a note of following instructions:-
- Take two hard copies or printouts of Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Admit Card.
- Paste the same photograph as uploaded in the application form and printed in the admit card.
- Sign in candidate’s given space in the presence of invigilator.
- Get Father’s/Guardian’s signature in the given space.
- Hand over one hard copy of Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Admit Card with photograph and signatures to the invigilator.
- Retain the other hard copy of Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Admit Card with photograph and signatures with yourself for personal and future reference.
Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Exam Pattern
Given below is the exam pattern and marking scheme for Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020.
- Number of Questions – 120
- Marks – One mark for each correct answer
- Duration – 2 hours
Nalanda Open University CET B.Ed 2020 Syllabus
The exam will be based on the following syllabus
General English Comprehension
- Fill In The Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Statements and Arguments
- Statements and Assumptions
- Statements and courses of actions
- Statements and conclusions
- Deriving conclusions
- Assertion and reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Questions related to social issues
- General Science
- Five year plans
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous questions
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of physical resources in schools – needs and effects.
- Students Related issue; teacher student relationship; motivation; discipline; leadership etc
- Teaching and learning process; ideal teacher, effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as debate, sports, cultural activities etc.
- Management of human resources in school – principal, teachers, non teaching staff etc.
- Physical Environment – Elements of positive learning.
Insofar, official details of Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.