Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card: Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2020 admit card has released online at bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in. Username and password are required to download the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed 2020 Admit Card. Bihar B.Ed Admit Card contains details like exam centre, exam date, address etc. Please note that without Nalanda Open University admit card, no candidate would be allowed to appear in the Bihar Integrated B.Ed (CET-INT-B.Ed) examination. The detailed information regarding Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2020 admit card is out now. Scroll down to access the link.
Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who will submit the application form successfully can able to download the admit card for the entrance test which is to be made available only after the application process is over. The admit card for the entrance exam for Integrated B.Ed. 2020 is released before 4 days of the Entrance Exam. The important dates regarding Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Downloading of Admit Card||30 Sep 2020|
|Date of Proposed Entrance Examination|
04 Oct 2020
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in
How to download the Bihar Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
The steps to download the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card are provided below, candidates can check for the same.
Step 1: Visit the official website or the direct link which is provided above.
Step 2: Click on ‘View/download admit card’ link.
Step 3: A new window is open. Enter your Username and Password.
Step 4: The admit card appears on the screen. Candidates can download it for further use.
Details In Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Test Centre
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Exam Instructions
- Signature, etc.
The exam centers will be in the following cities which are mentioned below:
- Take two hard copies or printouts of the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card.
- Paste the same photograph as uploaded in the application form and printed in the admit card.
- Sign in candidate’s given space in the presence of invigilator.
- Get Father’s/Guardian’s signature in the given space.
- Hand over one hard copy of Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card with photograph and signatures to the invigilator.
- Retain the other hard copy of Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card. with photograph and signatures with yourself for personal and future reference.
The exam pattern for the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- CET-Int-BED shall be of two hours duration.
- Candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet.
- They must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
The syllabus for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 entrance exam is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- सामान्य हिन्दी
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावत
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; TeacherStudents relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
Nalanda Open University will declare the result for Integrated B.Ed Admission 2020 as per the schedule. Candidates who will appear in the Examination will be able to check the result online from the official website only. The direct link to check the same will also provide on ‘Result’ page for the sake of candidates. With the help of the result, a rank list will be prepared as per score obtained by candidates in the test that will be used for the counseling process of Nalanda Open University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.