Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form – Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the application form for the Bihar Integrated B.Ed (CET-INT-B.Ed) admission at its official website. Candidates can apply online on the official website i.e. bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in. Before applying for the admission, make sure that you fulfil the eligibility norms in all aspected. The detailed information regarding Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form
There is no need to send the Application form or any educational certificate and certificate related to additional marks to the Nalanda Open University. It will be mandatory for candidates to present in original at the time of counselling with all the relevant certificates and documents. The important dates regarding Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||21 Aug 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||10 Sep 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test|
04 Oct 2020
Application Form: Click here to fill the Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form.
Application form process is over now!
The application fee for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- General Category – Rs. 1000
- PH/EWC/OBC/WBC/EBC – Rs. 750
- ST/SC – Rs. 500
Mode of Payment: Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
How to apply
The online application process will be done in 3 stages:
- Online Registration
- Filling Up the Application Form
- Fee Payment & Print Out of the Application Form.
- Visit the official website i.e., bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in
- Click on the ‘New User’ link
- After completing your entries, submit only after checking the entered details.
- With the successful registration, you will get a 10 digit computer-generated number. Write this number carefully and print out this page because the further process will be done on the basis of it.
Filling Up the Application Form:
- To complete the application form, a candidate has to login by providing the Registration No.
- Upload the photo, thumb impression and signature on the online application form. The file should be in jpg format and size is not more than 50kb.
- Check the entries once again before the submission. Ensure that all entries are filled correctly. Take a print out of completed application form in A-4 size paper for further work. Keep it safe with you.
- Must clear any error in the application form within the specified date. After the last date, it will not be possible to resolve any kind.
Fee Payment & Print Out of the Application Form
- Click on the fee payment link on the respective website.
- The fee structure will be as – For General Category – Rs. 1000 , For PH/EWC/OBC/WBC/EBC – Rs. 750 and for ST/SC – Rs. 500.
- After the online payment keep the Transaction ID and Payment Receipt for future use.
- Before applying online for the entrance examination, please read the instructions related to the eligibility criteria which is available on the official website.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for any error in the eligibility of the applicant and in this regard, appropriate action will be taken.
- Keep the Original / Photocopy of printout of the online application form and its registration number safe with you for future reference.
- A number of computer-generated 10 (ten) digits is written on each online application form which is Registration number, which is reserved for correspondence to know in future for B.Ed Admission. It will be mandatory to keep it safe. All correspondence will be done on the following address.
Details To Enter In The Application Form
Following details are supposed to be entered by candidates in the application form.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Husband’s Name (if applicable)
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Reservation Category
- Marital Status
- Educational Qualifications
- Other Essential Qualifications
- Aadhar Number
- Choice of center
- Thumb Impression
The minimum academic eligibility for admission to 4-year Integrated BSc-B.Ed/ BA- B.Ed combined entrance test (CET-Int.B.Ed.) is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Senior Secondary/+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear in the test.
- The relaxation in the marks for the reserved category shall be 45% or its equivalent.
Candidates who will submit the application form successfully will be able to download the admit card for the entrance test which is to be made available only after the application process is over. The admit card for the entrance exam for Integrated B.Ed. 2020 will be released before 3 days of the Entrance Exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by providing the login credentials. Candidates must carry their admit card during the examination in order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.