Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 – Nalanda Open University provides B.Ed admission under Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-INT-B.Ed). And this year Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga has conducted the Bihar Integrated B.Ed (CET-INT-B.Ed) examination. The result has been released on the official website i.e. bihar-integratedbed-lnmu.in The candidates are offered admission 4-Year Integrated B.Ed. Programme on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligibility to appear for the test. The detailed information regarding Nalanda Open University Int. B.Ed. Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Bihar Integrated B.Ed 2020 result is out now. Click here to check the result.
Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. There is no need to send the Application form or any educational certificate and certificate related to additional marks to the Nalanda Open University. It will be mandatory for candidates to present in original at the time of counselling with all the relevant certificates and documents. The important dates regarding Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Opening Date of Online Application Form||21 Aug 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||10 Sep 2020|
|Issue Admit Card||30 Sep 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test|
04 Oct 2020
|Date of Publication of Result|
10 Oct 2020
|1st Round Counselling||19 – 22 Oct 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling (If required)||28 – 30 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Nov 2020|
The minimum academic eligibility for admission to 4 year Integrated BSc-B.Ed/ BA- B.Ed combined entrance test (CET-Int.B.Ed.) is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Senior Secondary/+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear in the test.
- The relaxation in the marks for reserved category shall be 45% or its equivalent.
The online application form for CET Integrated B.Ed. 2020 has been released on the official website i.e. biharcetintbed.com. Please note that there is no need to send the original copy/photocopy of the printout of the online letter to the University or anywhere else. Keep the Original / Photocopy of printout of the online application form and its registration number safe with you for future reference. The online application process will be done in 3 stages:
- Online Registration
- Filling Up the Application Form
- Fee Payment & Print Out of the Application Form.
The application fee for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. 2020 Application Form is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- General Category – Rs. 1000
- PH/EWC/OBC/WBC/EBC – Rs. 750
- ST/SC – Rs. 500
Mode of Payment: Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
Candidates who will submit the application form successfully will be able to download the admit card for the entrance test which is to be made available only after the application process is over. The admit card for CET Integrated B.Ed. 2020 will be released before 3 days of the Entrance Exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website by providing the login credentials. Candidates must carry their admit card during the examination in order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature.
The exam centers will be in the following cities which are mentioned below:
The exam pattern for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- CET-Int-BED shall be of two hours duration.
- Candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the Question Booklet.
- They must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
The syllabus for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 entrance exam is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- General English Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
- सामान्य हिन्दी
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावत
- अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द
- रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects.
- Students Related Issues; TeacherStudents relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc.
- Curricular and extra curricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
- Before applying online for the entrance examination, please read the instructions related to the eligibility criteria which is available on the official webiste.
- The candidate will be solely responsible for any error in the eligibility of the applicant and in this regard, appropriate action will be taken.
- Keep the Original / Photocopy of printout of online application form and its registration number safe with you for future reference.
- A number of computer-generated 10 (ten) digits is written on each online application form which is Registration number, which is reserved for correspondence to know in future for B.Ed Admission. It will be mandatory to keep it safe. All correspondence will be done on the following address.
Nalanda Open University will declare the result for Integrated B.Ed Admission 2020 as per the schedule. Candidates who will appear in the Examination will be able to check the result online from the official website only. The direct link to check the same will also provide on the ‘Result’ page for the sake of candidates. With the help of the result, a rank list will be prepared as per score obtained by candidates in the test that will be used for the counselling process of Nalanda Open University.
Nalanda Open University will conduct counselling soon after the release of the result. Interested candidates who want admission in Nalanda Open University needs to attend the counselling as per the scheduled date. Different dates are allotted to candidates according to their roll number. Candidates can check these dates from the official website, also a direct link to check the same will also be provided here.
The reservation criteria for Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University – Nodal University
Lalit Narayan Mithila University Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga is the nodal university for the Bihar Integrated B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-INT-B.Ed) 2020. LNMU has been established in 1972 and it has 201 acres campus. Lalit Narayan Mithila University has offered the educational opportunities for learner community especially to the lower socio-economic level of the society seeking quality undergraduate, postgraduate, research.
For more details on Nalanda Open University Integrated B.Ed. Admission 2020, Candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.