NATA 2019 Result – Council of Architecture (CoA) has announced NATA 2019 Result on online.cbexams.com. To check NATA 2019 Result for April candidates need application number and password. In the result of NATA, the candidates will get to know marks obtained out of 200, in each component, and pass / fail status. Minimum qualifying mark in both the section are 25%. Know more details on NATA 2019 Result from this page.
NATA 2019 Result
This year, National Aptitude Test in Architecture is being held twice, in the month of April and July. Before announcing the result for both the sessions, CoA releases the answer key. Check the schedule below for NATA 2019 Result.
|Events||Dates (For April Session)||Dates (For July Session)|
|Date of NATA 2019 Exam||14 Apr 2019||07 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of NATA 2019 Result||03 May 2019||21 Jul 2019|
Result: Click Here to check NATA 2019 Result.
NATA 2019 Result Notice
CoA has also released press release for NATA 2019 result. In all, 32856 candidates have applied for the examination and of these 27232 have qualified. Check the entire NATA 2019 Result press release from below:
- Click Here to check NATA 2019 Result Notice.
NATA 2019 Statics
CoA has released attendance percentage data on the exam day. You can check the complete details from below:
- Click here to check NATA 2019 Stats.
How to Check NATA 2019 Result?
The result of NATA 2019 is only announced online. The steps to check it are as follows:
- Click on the link provided above.
- After clicking on it a new login page will be open and it will look as shown below:
- On that page, enter the Application Number and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- As the last step, check NATA 2019 Result.
Details in NATA 2019 Result
The candidates who download the result, they must know that it will also function as the scorecard of NATA 2019. It will contain the details listed below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks obtained in Each section
- Total Marks obtained out of Maximum marks.
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
NATA 2019 Result Format
There is a certain format decided by the governing authority. It is in that format, candidates can view their NATA 2019 Result. Let us see the details regarding it.
NATA 2019 Result is going to be published in 2 formats:
- Marks obtained out of 200 in each component
- Status of the Candidates showing Pass or Fail
Qualifying Marks for NATA 2019
Candidates can take admission in their respective courses if they secure the minimum qualifying criteria. The qualifying criteria is going to be based on following given ground rules:
- A minimum of 25% should be secured in MCQ Portion (30 out of 120).
- A minimum of 25% should be secured in Drawing Portion (20 out of 80).
- The overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post – exam statistics and the discretion of statistics.
Important Instructions related to NATA 2019 Result
Candidates are required to keep in mind certain things while they are checking their respective results and even after that. Let us check the noteworthy things about NATA 2019 Result:
- After the examination, model answers to MCQ Portion (Part A) shall be made available in the public domain. In other words, the Response Sheet shall be made available after the exam has been conducted. It will be uploaded along with the Part – Wise marks secured by them.
- No review will be available for the Drawing Test (Part B).
- Also, it should be noted that there will be no provision for post-publication scrutiny. No request after the publication of result will be entertained at any later stage.
- Candidates must keep in mind that NATA 2019 score shall be only valid for admission in the session 2019 – 20.
Admission To B.Arch Course
Just qualifying for the NATA 2019 wouldn’t ensure a candidate to get admission into any of the member colleges. Further, a candidate needs to even ensure that he/she fulfills these other criteria as well.
- marks requirement of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics each and on average.
- must have passed 10+3 level of their diploma exam with Mathematics as a core subject with at least 50% of marks in average.
- no direct lateral entry admission is provided under NATA 2019 based on any qualification. Such candidates are requested not to apply.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is going to be conducted by Council of Architecture. From this year onwards, candidates can appear for NATA twice a year. NATA is a national level entrance test which is conducted for the candidates who want to pursue B.Arch as a course. NATA 2019 consists of 2 parts: Part A and Part B. There are going to be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) which have to be answered via online mode in Part A comprising of questions from Mathematics and General Aptitude. Part B is the Drawing Test which has to be answered on the Drawing Sheets.
Q. Is the Allotment of seats to architectural institutions is done through NATA or by the Council of Architecture?
A. NATA is just the aptitude test conducted to meet the requirement of passing an aptitude test as a single window mechanism. Admission to the institutions is done by the competent authority of the Institution i.e Director of Technical Education / University etc.
Q. How much weightage to be given to the marks obtained in NATA and marks obtained in Qualifying Examination?
A. As the per the terms and conditions of the Council, the Institution might give a maximum weightage of 50% marks obtained in NATA and a maximum weightage of 50% to marks obtained in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 examination.
Q. Will any relaxation / concession be given to Reserved Category candidates to qualify NATA?
A. No relaxation is given in NATA.
Q. What is the Council of Architecture?
A. The Council of Architecture is a statutory authority established under the Architects Act, 1972 to monitor the standards required to be maintained by the Architectural Institutions to impart architectural qualification in the country. This Council registers qualified individuals as Architects and also monitors their professional conduct or etiquettes.