NAT Board Exams 2020 – National Board of Examinations (NBE) was established in the year 1975 at New Delhi. It as set up to standardize postgraduate medical education and examination in India. The prime objective of NBE is improving the quality of the Medical Education by elevating the level and establishing standards of post graduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis. NBE is reponsible for conducting various exams such as NEET PG, NEET MDS, PDCET, AIPGMEE, NEET SS, FMGE, and the list is long. Candidates can check more about NAT board exam from this page.
NAT Board Exams
The exams conducted by the NAT Board (National Board of Examination) are NEET PG, NEET SS, PDCET and FET, etc. Details of the exams are given here.
|NAT Board Exams||Dates 2019||Dates 2020|
|NEET PG||06 Jan 2019||05 Jan 2020|
|NEET MDS||14 Dec 2018||20 Dec 2019|
|PDCET||14 Dec 2018||20 Dec 2019|
|NEET SS||28 Jun 2019||Last week of Jun 2020|
|FET||27 Aug 2019||4th week of Aug 2020|
|DNB Final||07-09 Jun 2019||2nd week of Jun 2020|
NAT Eligibility Criteria
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship.Study in Dubai? Get Scholarship. Apply Now!!
- Chandigarh University AdmissionChandigarh University Admission Apply Now!!
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
The eligibility criteria for each course differes from each other. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for different courses conducted by NAT from below.
Eligibility criteria for NEET PG
- Candidates must hold an MBBS Degree or MBBS Provisional Pass Certificate from a recognized institute/college.
- Candidate should have completed one year of internship.
Eligibility criteria for NEET MDS: Candidate must have a Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a recognized university or institute.
Eligibility criteria for DNB PDCET
- Applicants must have passed the final exam of Post Graduate Diploma from recognized Indian University.
- Applicants must have completed his/her 2 years (24 months) of post-graduation diploma training to appear in the PDCET 2020 examination.
Eligibility for NEET SS
- Candidates who hold a postgraduate medical degree(MD/MS/DNB)/ Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification, in accordance with eligible extensive specialty qualifications for super specialty courses can apply for NEET-SS 2020.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.
Eligibility for FET
- Candidates who have or will be having Post Graduate Medical Degree or provisional pass certificates such as MD/MS/DM/DNB and MCh by 15th July 2020 can apply for the NBE FET 2020 examination.
- Candidates should have the permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification.
NAT Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for NAT exams from below.
- Mode of exam: NAT board exams are conducted online. All tests are computer-based.
- Type of questions: NAT exams consists of multiple choice questions.
- Language: It is held in English language only.
- Marking scheme: As per the NAT marking scheme, candidates are given four (4) marks for every correct answer and one (1) mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
Exam Pattern for NEET PG – Candidates can check the number of questions from below.
|Part||Number of questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern for PDCET – Candidates can check the number of questions, sections and marks distribution from below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total marks|
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||25||100|
|Pathology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology||25||100|
|General Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiotherapy||35||140|
|General Surgery, Anesthesia, Orthopedics and Radiodiagnosis||35||140|
|ENT and Ophthalmology||20||80|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25||100|
Exam Pattern for NBE FET – Candidates can check the question and marks distribution from below.
|Section||No. of question||Total Marks|
|Part – A||40||160|
|Part – B||60||240|
Exam Pattern for NEET SS – Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below.
|Sections||No. of questions|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.