National PG College Admission 2022 – National PG College, Lucknow has released the result for UG Entrance Exam on August 26, 2022 at admission.npgc.in. Whereas, The entrance test for Under Graduate Programs were held on 22, 23 and 25 August 2022. Admission to undergraduate courses is based on College Admission Test and the merit list for PG Courses M.Com., M.A./M.Sc. will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in High School, Intermediate, and Graduation. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level. Check more information about National PG College Admission 2022 here such as application process, eligibility criteria, seat intake etc.
Latest – National PG College, Lucknow, has released the result for UG Entrance Exam 2022. Scroll down for link.
National PG College Admission 2022
The candidates who have completed 10th standard before 2018 cannot apply for UG courses. Whereas, the candidates who have completed their 10th standard before 2015 cannot apply for PG courses. Check the important dates regarding National PG College admission 2022.
Check Result Here: Click here to check the result for UG Entrance Exam 2022.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the admit card for UG Entrance Exam 2022.
Upload the Class 12th Marks Here: Click here to upload the the 12th marks as per schedule.
|Start date for Online Application form|
(B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., M.A., M.Sc.,M.Com.)
|11 Apr 2022|
|Start date for Online Application form (Professional Courses)**|
(BBA, BBA(MS), BCA, BBA(Tourism), BAJMC, BCOM(Hons.), B.Voc., M.Voc.
|11 Apr 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Online Form for UG|
18 Aug 2022 with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|Last date for Submission of Online Form for PG||30 Jul 2022|
|Release of admit card for UG courses||20 Aug 2022|
|Entrance Test Dates for UG courses|
|Upload the Class 12th marks till||02 Aug 2022|
|Release of release for UG courses||26 Aug 2022|
National PG College Admission 2022 Merit List
National PG College releases the merit list for UG admission 2022. Candidates can check the merit list by using the roll number. The direct link to check the merit list is provided above.
National PG College Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for National PG College entrance test has released in the online mode at npgc.in. National PG College admission 2022 admit card releases in the dashboard of the registered candidates once the registration process is complete and all the documents have been uploaded properly. The candidates can download National PG College admission admit card by entering their application id and password (date of birth). It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre.
Latest Updates on National PG College Admission 2022
01 Aug 2022: National PG College (NPGC), Lucknow, has announced the entrance exam for UG courses. Check the complete notice from below image.
Courses Offered at National PG College Lucknow
There are courses that lie under LUACMAT. The courses that lie under LUACMAT are BCA, B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), BAJMC, BBA, BBA-MS, BBA (Tourism), B.Voc, M.Voc. The courses offered at National PG College Lucknow are given below.
Division of Courses
Faculty of Arts
- BA (Anthropology, Statistics, English Literature, Hindi Literature, Mathematics, Political Science, Economics, Education, Geography, Physical Education, Psychology.
- MA (Geography, Psychology, Anthropology)
Faculty of Commerce
- B.Com (Hons.)
Faculty of Computer Science
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
Faculty of Education
- BA – Education
Faculty of Management Studies
- BBA Management Studies (BBA – MS)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc (Biology) .group
- B.Sc (Mathematics) group
Other Courses Offered at the College
- B.Voc (Banking & Finance)
- B.Voc and M.Voc – Software Development and E-Governance
- M.Voc (Banking, Stocks & Insurance)
National PG College Admission 2022 Application Form
Application form for National PG College releases in the online mode at its official website. Check the steps to fill National PG College 2022 application form given below.
Step 1: Access the link given above on this page.
Step 2: Then, register by entering the details like name, e-mail id, mobile number, father’s name, mother’s name, address, category, gender, full address etc.
Step 3: Next, after the registration, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and mark sheets.
Step 4: Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the confirmation page.
Application Fee: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
|BA, B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc, M.A||Rs 800|
|Courses under LUACMAT|
(BCA, B.Com Hons., BAJMC, BBA, BBA-MS, BBA Tourism, B.Voc, M.Voc
National PG College Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria given below for the courses offered at National PG College.
|B.A.||Passed in any discipline with minimum 45% marks in aggregate at +2 level.|
|B.Com.||Passed in Commerce or with Maths/Economics with minimum 55% marks in aggregate at +2 level.|
|B.Sc.||Passed in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level.|
|B.B.A., B.B.A.-MS, BBA (T), BJMC||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level.|
|B.C.A.||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate at +2 level with mathematics/computer as one of the subjects|
|B.Com.(Hons.)||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate at +2 level with either Commerce, Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects.|
|B.Voc. (Software Development & E-Governance)||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 50%|
|B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)||10+2 Passed in any discipline with minimum 55%|
|M.Com.||Passed in Commerce with minimum 50% required at UG Level.|
|M.A.||Minimum 50% required at UG Level.|
|M.Voc. (Banking, Stock & Insurance)||Minimum 50% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-B&F OR B.Sc.(Mathematics) OR B.Com.|
|M.Voc. (Software & e-Governance)||Minimum 50% required at UG Level with B.Voc.-SD&eG OR B.sc.(Mathematics) OR B.Tech (CS/IT)|
Note: Applicants appearing in Intermediate/10+2 examination in 2022 whose result is not declared should self-assess their eligibility. Admissions will be granted only to eligible candidates.
Exam Pattern for National PG College Admission 2022 Entrance Test
Check details of entrance test conducted by National PG College.
- Mode: The exam is conducted in the offline mode
- Medium of language: The question paper shall be available in both English and Hindi language
- Duration: The duration of the test is 90 minutes
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- No. of questions: The test consists of 100 questions
- Marking scheme: Each question carries 01 mark. There is no negative marking.
Distribution of questions
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Subjects covered in 10+2||50|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||20|
|English and Hindi Languages||5|
National PG College 2022 Test Day Instructions
On the day of the examination, the candidates have to follow the points given below.
- Candidates have to use black ball point pen only to mark the answers.
- Candidates must bring any papers, mobile phones, MP3 players, smartwatches, walkman, calculator or any electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
- After entering the examination hall, verify that seat allotted to you is as per the roll number. Also, verify the OMR sheet.
- It is necessary to carry the admit card to the examination centre.
- Candidates creating any disturbance in the classroom like cheating or talking to someone during the examination will lead to disqualification.
What is LUACMAT?
National PG College also conducts Lucknow University Associated Colleges Management Admission Test (LUACMAT). This entrance test is conducted for the courses BCA, B.Com Hons., BBA, BAJMC, BBA-MS, BBA-Tourism, B.Voc and M.Voc. For this courses, the admit card is also released in the online mode at the official website.
National PG College 2022 Admission Procedure
The candidates seeking admission in the college must read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. Self-attested copies of the following documents must be attached:
- Pass Certificate and marksheet of Xth and XIIth or equivalent examinations.
- Marksheet of last examination passed.
- In case the candidate passed his/her qualifying examination in the year 2021 or earlier, documentary proof must be furnished to the effect that:
- The candidate had not taken admission in any other College or University in 2021-22
- Notarised declaration certifying that the candidate was not involved or under suspicion/trial under any provision(s) of the IPC.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate (original certificate shall have to be submitted at the time of counseling).
- Applicants who passed their last examination as private candidate should submit Character Certificate from the Superintendent of Police / District Magistrate / Gazetted Officer. The certificate should not have been issued before 28th February 2022.
- Candidates seeking admission on reserved seats must attach attested copy of Caste Certificate/CMO Certificate. Original Certificate must be produced at the time of counseling, failing which the candidate shall not be entitled to any reservation benefits.
- Application forms completed in all respects along with copies of required documents will be accepted till the last date.
- No admission form shall be entertained after the due date.
- Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates qualifying in the entrance test will be required to appear along with their parents/guardians before the Admission Committee for interview / counseling.
- Candidates having passed their 10th standard examination, before 2018 for UG Courses and before 2015 for PG Courses, need not to apply.
- Candidates must submit their Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original at the time of admission.
- Candidates employed with state government or in any other establishment should produce No-Objection Certificate from their employer / competent authority for seeking admission in regular courses of the College.
- Fee-Refund is permissible within Three days from the date of deposit – No Refund is permissible after the expiry of Three days from the date of deposit.
- No Claim for Fee-Refund shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates in the semester exams.
National PG College Lucknow Admission 2022 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake of different courses offered via National PG College Lucknow admission 2022 given below.
|B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry/Anthropology)||–||120||120|
|B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)||–||60||60|
|B.Sc. (Physics, Electronics, Maths)||–||30||30|
|B.Sc. (Physics, Computer, Maths)||–||50||50|
|B.Sc. (Physics, Statistics, Maths)||–||50||50|
|B.Sc. (Statistics, Computer, Maths)||–||50||50|
|B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)||–||100||100|
|B.Voc. (Software Development & e-Governance)||–||100||100|
|M.A. (Political Science)||–||60||60|
|M.Voc. (Banking, Stocks & Insurance)||–||50||50|
|M.Voc. (Software & e-Governance)||–||50||50|
Seats under LUACCET-2022
|College Name||B.Com||B.Sc. (Mathematics)||Total|
|College of Innovative Management & Science||140||—||140|
|Lucknow Public College of Professional Studies||60||120||180|
|Modern Girls College of Professional Studies||120||—||120|
|National P.G. College||550||250||800|
Seats under LUACMAT-2022
|College Name||BBA||BBA-MS||BBA-T||BCA||BCOM-H||BAJMC||B.VOC – B&F||B.VOC-SD&EG||TOTAL|
|College of Innovative Management & Science||120||—||—||60||60||—||—||—||240|
|Himalayan Institute of Technology & Management||60||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||60|
|Integral & Innovative Sustainable Education|
College (IISE College)
|Lucknow Public College of Professional Studies||60||—||—||60||60||60||—||—||240|
|Modern Girls College of Professional Studies||60||—||—||60||60||60||—||—||240|
|National P.G. College||60||60||—||60||60||60||100||100||500|
|School of Management Sciences||120||—||—||60||60||—||—||50||290|
|Sherwood College of Management||60||—||60||60||60||—||—||—||240|
|Shri Remswaroop Memorial College of Management||60||—||—||60||—||—||—||—||120|
National PG College Placements
Various MNCs come for the recruitment of the meritorious students at National PG College. Some of the companies that come at the college are:
- South Indian Bank
About National PG College, Lucknow
National PG College, Lucknow was established in the year 1974. It is the only autonomous college of Lucknow University with Grade A accreditation from NAAC. The main aim of this college was not to just impart education but to make the students better citizens by inculcating virtues like self-discipline, self-discipline, social service, and humility. The college offers many courses at UG and PG level like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Voc etc.
Facilities: There are well-equipped labs, computerized rich library, e-library, data analysis centre, air-conditioned reading room. The college also offers training for sports.
Official Website: npgc.in
Address – 2, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow – 226 001, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Phone no: 0522 2618312
E-mail: [email protected]
FAQs for National PG College Admission 2022
The official website of National PG College Lucknow is npgc.in.
Yes, National PG College is an autonomous College that falls under the University of Lucknow.
Admission in UG courses is granted according to the entrance test conducted by the College.
No, there is no negative marking in case of wrong answers.
Some of the companies that hire the students from National PG College, Lucknow are IBM, Wipro, HCL etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.