The Fellowship entrance test is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The NBE FET 2019 is the entrance examination for admission to Post-Doctoral FNB programme. The submission of application for appearing in NBE FET 2019 is to be undertaken online at the website www.nbe.edu.in Application forms cannot be submitted in offline mode. The detailed information regarding NBE FET 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
NBE FET 2019
Candidates are advised to read the Information Bulletin and instructions for online submission of application form carefully before starting online submission of application form and ensure that no mandatory column in the online application form is left blank. The important dates regarding NBE FET 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of Information Bulletin||10 Jul 2019|
|Online submission of application form||10-31 Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||31 Jul 2019|
|Deficiency in application form will be communicated to the candidates||07 Aug 2019|
|Last date of submission of deficient documents||12 Aug 2019|
|Date of Issue of Admit card||20 Aug 2019|
|Date of Exam||27 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Results||15 Sep 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NBE FET 2019
The eligibility criteria for NBE FET 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates who are or will be in possession of Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/DNB/MCh) by July 15, 2019 in the eligible specialties and their Medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of IMC Act (1956) may apply for FET- 2019 Admission Session.
- Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be recognized as per provision of IMC Act.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of FET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the FET, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in FET from candidates who are qualifying and getting their results of the basic eligibility qualification after July 15, 2019 shall be summarily rejected. Candidate who are qualifying or likely to qualify and getting their results after July 15, 2019 need not apply in the FET as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and /or appearance in FET do not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital /institute.
Application Form for NBE FET 2019
The online registration process and submission of application form for FET 2019 for admission to fellowship courses for 2019 academic session is available at website www.nbe.edu.in. Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
Information such as personal details, educational qualification etc. provided by the candidates in the online application form shall be treated as correct and NBE will not entertain, under any circumstances, any request for change in the information provided by the candidates. The option of changing certain information entered in the application form shall be available after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days.
Admit Card for NBE FET 2019
The admit card will be issued by the National Board of Examination. It will be issued to all the eligible candidates who will submit their application forms successfully. Candidates are required to download their admit cards from the website and affix their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
Exam Pattern for NBE FET 2019
- Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) shall be conducted in a single day as a computer based examination. 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad or specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the Fellowship course selected by the candidate at the time of online submission of application form.
- The total duration of the question paper will be 105 minutes (Part A – 45 minutes and Part B – 60 minutes).
- There shall be a separate question paper for each Fellowship course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two Parts; Part A & Part B.
Part – A of the question paper: Part-A of the question paper for any Fellowship course/clubbed group shall comprise of MCQs from the eligible feeder broad/super specialty course(s). In case, there is only a single feeder broad specialty course for a particular super specialty, Part A in such a case will comprise of questions from only one eligible specialty. For eg.MD/DNB Radiodiagnosis is the only feeder broad specialty for Fellowship Courses in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging. Therefore, Part A of clubbed group in Body MR Imaging, Cross Sectional Body Imaging and Breast Imaging question paper will comprise of questions from Radiodiagnosis at PG exit level.
Part- B of the question paper: It shall comprise of 60 questions pertaining to the concerned Fellowship Course. The questions shall cover topics from clinical practice and basic sciences as applied to the concerned Fellowship course at entrance/entry level.
Exam Centres for NBE FET 2019
The provisional/tentative list of various theory centers is given below. The exam center once alloted will not be changed. Hence, candidates should choose their exam center carefully.
NBE FET 2019 Result
The NBE FET 2019 Result will be declared at its official website as per the schedule. The candidates who will appear for the exam can check their result-cum-merit-list by entering details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates who obtain minimum of 50th Percentile in their respective question paper / specialty shall be declared as “Qualified” in FET 2019 and issued a PASS/QUALIFYING Certificate.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.