|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
NBE FET Counselling – Candidates who have qualified the NBE Fellowship Entrance Test (FET) conducted by NBE in February 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to Fellowship Programme (2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Institutions in India can participate in the counselling. Candidates can check the counselling process, eligibility criteria, seat matrix and other information on this page below.
NBE FET Counselling 2017 – 3rd Round
The 3rd round of NBE FET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE on 6th June, 2017 at 9:30 AM at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
Only those candidates who were present at the time of 2nd round of NBE FET – 2017 counseling either in-person or through online mode and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the 3rd round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and hand book for NBE FET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for 2017 Admission Session.
The list of candidate eligible for NBE FET– 3rd Round of Counseling 2017 admission session shall be made available on NBE website shortly.
No fee is to be paid for participation in the 3rd Round of Counseling.
Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original. No rank letter shall be required for 3rd round of Counseling.
Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
Candidates appearing the NBE FET Counseling in-person for the first time (online opt out candidates) are required to bring self certified photocopies of the documents at the time of documents verification. The list of documents can be seen in the Handbook of Counseling which is available on the website.
The Indicative seat matrix shall be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified on NBE website prior to commencement of the counseling.
The conduct of 3rd round of counseling in a particular specialty shall be subject to availability of vacant seat(s) in respective specialty.
Eligibility for Counselling
Candidates who have qualified the NBE Fellowship Entrance Test (NBE FET) conducted by NBE on 11 th February 2017 and fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission to Fellowship courses (2017 admission session) at various NBE accredited Medical Colleges/Institutions/Hospitals in India shall participate in the counseling for allocation of seats purely on merit cum choice basis.
Candidate pursuing any other post graduate/Post doctoral medical course can join a FNB seat only after he/she resigns from such course. Seat allotment letter to such candidate shall be issued by NBE (within the admission calendar) only if the candidate has been relieved and discharged from the institution/college/hospital from where he/she is undergoing such post graduate medical course.
If ineligibility is detected at any stage, NBE reserves its rights to take necessary actions as deemed fit including but not limited to cancellation of admission to FNB course and to debar the candidate from taking any further examinations conducted by NBE.
Candidates absent/not participating in any round of counseling either in-person or through online (opt out) shall not be eligible for participation in subsequent rounds(s) of counseling. i.e. Attending the previous round of counseling inperson or through online mode is essential to make the candidate eligible for the subsequent round of counseling (if any).
Candidates joining Fellowship Programme for 2017 admission session, after opting a confirmed seat through NBE FET Centralized Counseling shall not be eligible to appear in NBE FET and shall not be eligible for another FNB seat for the entire duration of their Fellowship Programme (i.e. for 2 years). This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason. Candidates joining Fellowship course for 2017 session shall be debarred from appearing in NBE FET and admissions till December 2018
Candidates who are pursuing FNB course are not eligible to appear or participate in counseling till such time they have not completed the duration of prescribed course.
NBE reserves its rights to alter/amend or modify or interpret any clause/criteria/guidelines contained in this handbook pertaining to Centralized Counseling.
NBE FET Merit Based Centralized Counselling Procedure
Station A (Registration Area cum document & Identity Verification Area)
- Attendance of all the present candidates shall be taken.
- Candidates shall be briefed about the counselling process and will be provided with a ‘counselling kit’. Candidates shall have to deposit a fee of Rs. 2500/- in form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Board of Examinations payable at New Delhi.
- The original documents of every candidate shall be verified at the designated registration counters.
- Candidates without prescribed original documents shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling.
- The candidates should report at the counselling venue on time as mentioned in their Rank letter on the day of scheduled counselling. This will allow time for identity verification and checking in for participation in the counselling.
- Identity checks shall be made upon arrival at the counselling venue to ensure that there are no unauthorized candidates participating in the counselling.
- Candidates are required to bring one of the following Govt issued valid identity card in original at the time of counselling:
- PAN card
- Indian Passport
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- MCI/SMC Registration certificate bearing photograph of the candidate
- No other ID proof shall be accepted.
Station B (Seat availability status area)
- After verification of the documents is complete, the candidate will be asked to move to station B in order of his/her Fellowship Programme specific merit position.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to go through the available seat matrix on Computers wherein they can look for the available seats in the Fellowship Programme of their choice.
- Parents/relatives/guardians are not permitted at this station. However, use of phone by the candidate is permitted at station B.
- Candidates are advised to shortlist the institution of their choice at this station. The final allotment shall be done at Station C.
Station C (Seat allotment area)
- Candidates will thereafter move to station C in order of their Fellowship Programme specific merit position.
- A counselling panel comprising of eminent subject experts shall display the vacant seat position to the candidates and guide and counsel them to arrive at their final decision.
- Candidate at this station has to opt either for a confirmed seat or express his/her willingness to participate in subsequent round of counselling if any and an undertaking to this effect shall be furnished by the candidate in writing.
- Candidates opting for a confirmed seat shall be given a seat allotment letter at station C subjected to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- If a candidate is employed or under any kind of bond, he/she has to furnish a ‘No Objection Certificate and/or Relieving letter’ issued by competent authority of concerned University I Employer before the cut off date prescribed to join the FNB course in case he/she decides to opt for a confirmed seat. The seat allotment letter to such candidates will be issued only after a copy of ‘No Objection Certificate and/or Relieving letter’ is submitted to NBE.
- Use of mobile phone by the candidates is not permitted at station C. Cooperation of candidates is solicited for not using the mobile phone at station C.
- After verification of his/her details mentioned in the seat allotment letter, the candidate can leave the counselling venue.
Document required at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to bring the following documents in ORIGINAL.
- Rank Letter downloaded from NBE website www.natboard.edu.in or from above link.
- In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the Tie Breaker criteria for NBE FET Cetnralized counselling for Admission to Fellowship Programme 2017 Admission Session shall be adopted, the relevant documents to resolve the tie shall be produced by the candidate at the time of counselling.
- MBBS Degree certificate.
- Post Graduate Medical Qualification Pass certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate# of qualifying examination (MD/MS/DM/MCh/DNB).
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- Proofof Post Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DM/MCh) recognized as per IMC Act/Central Government.
- Proof of declaration of result of Post Graduate Medical Qualification (MD/MS/DM/MCh/DNB) on or before 31 December 2016.
- Matriculation/High School/Higher Secondary Certificate as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Any document (Bonafide certificate/Mark sheet/Attempt Certificate etc issued by concerned institution/medical college) confirming the name of the institution/medical college from where the Post Graduate Medical qualification (MD/MS/DM/MCh) was pursued.
- Any other relevant certificate or document.
Candidates can also refer the NBE FET Counselling through Counselling Handbook.