The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card to the registered candidates. On the basis of the information provided by the candidate in the application form for NCHMCT JEE 2019, the exam conducting body will issue the Admit Card to the candidates. The applicants will get their admit card online at NTA’s official website, nta.ac.in. No printed admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be sent to the candidates individually. To download it, the applicants need to visit the official website of NTA and then log in by entering details such as Application Number and Password.
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the print out of the NCHMCT JEE Admit Card on the day of the examination. The entrance exam for NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be held on April 27, 2019. The admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2019 will comprise of Personal Details of the candidate as well as exam details such as date, timings, and address of the test center. The candidates can check complete details about the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card from this page.
NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card
It should also be known by the candidate that they need to download two admit cards that are to take along to the examination center. The first is to be submitted at the examination center as an identification proof. The second admit card is to be signed by the invigilator and is to be kept for the counseling round by the candidate.
NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card Date: The dates regarding admit card release is mentioned in the table below. As of for now the exam schedule has been announced, the candidates can however, check the schedule for issuance of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019 from the table below.
|NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||15 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||03 Apr 2019|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 exam date||27 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The registered candidates will get their NCHMCT JEE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 online at nta.ac.in
Note: The Candidates shall report at the Examination Centre two hours before the commencement of the examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in the Examination Hall/Room after 09:00 a.m.
How to download NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card for NCHMCT will be made available in the month of April 2019, on the official website The process to obtain the admit card online is listed down for candidates.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
- You will be redirected to the Login page for the NCHMCT JEE 2019
- Next, you need to enter details such as Email ID, Date of Birth, etc
- Click on the “Submit” button and the admit card will be available on the screen
- Download and take its print out to bring the same to the test center
Details mentioned in NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card
It should be kept in mind that the details provided on the admit card must be authentic and should be checked after downloading. The details that are provided on the admit card shall be as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Examination date
- Examination center
- Examination center code
- Photograph of candidate: Must check for clarity
- Signature of candidate: Check for the clear image of the scanned signature.
What to do if there is an error in the NCHMCT 2019 Admit Card?
In case of any mistake or wrong information found in the admit card candidate must immediately report it to the JEE CELL through email. Any error in the admit card found on the day of examination can put the candidate into trouble, as the admit card is one of the most important documents or identification proof. The admit card is must to be carried to the examination center without which no candidate will be allowed to take the examination.
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry Instrument/ Geometry/ Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery/ Textual material (printed or written material), Eatables and Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/ Microphone/ Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets etc. in the examination Room/ Hall.
- At the test centre, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with rough papers for calculations and a Pen/Pencil. After the test, candidate must leave the rough papers at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the examination room/hall.
- It is advised to the candidates to report at examination venue two hours minutes before the commencement of the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 60 minutes prior to the examination.
- No admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be sent through the post.
Guidelines to candidates for computer based test
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA’s website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NCHM Examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Ration Card/Student ID.
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
NCHMCT 2019 Examination Pattern
The NCHMCT 2019 examination has been changed from the Pen-paper based to the Computer-based test. Candidates applying for the examination must know the pattern of examination in which they can prepare and expect a better score and more chances to get selected.
- The total number of question: 200
- Duration of examination: 3 Hrs
The examination pattern for NCHMCT 2019 is explained below:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Numerical ability and analytic aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|General Knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Aptitude of Service sector||50|
NCHMCT 2019 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme is one of the major factors that affect the score of a candidate. Knowing the marking makes it easy for candidates to answer the questions. The marking scheme for NCHMCT 2019 given below.
- For Numerical ability and analytic aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, and analytic aptitude, General Knowledge and current affairs, Aptitude for Service Sector and English language: +4 mark will be awarded for each correct answer whereas 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- For each Unanswered/Marked for Review answer no marks will be deducted/awarded.
If you have any question about the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card, then let us know in the comment section below.