NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is closing the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration on 25 March. Candidates can upload documents and pay the application fee until 26 April. Candidates who are interested in the hotel management from Institutes of Hotel Management (IHM) must fill the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form. The aspirants needs to apply for NCHM JEE 2019 online at nta.ac.in. The computer-based test for NCHMCT JEE 2019 is scheduled on April 27, 2019. All the information regarding NCHMCT 2019 Application Form, exam date and process to apply online is further explained in the article for candidates to understand better.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
NCHMCT is one of the major examinations that is conducted for candidates applying for hotel management. NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Dates regarding admission and application process has been released by the organization. Check the schedule for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Online Application from the table below.
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Last Date to fill Application Form for NCHMCT 2019||
25 March 2019
|Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature||15 Jan to 25 March 2019|
|Date of payment through Credit/Debit Card||From 15 Jan to 26 March 2019 (11.50 p.m.)|
|Through Net Banking up to 11.50 p.m. and through e-challan up to bank hours||From 15 Jan to 26 March 2019 (upto bank hours)|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 exam date||27 Apr 2019 (09:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
- Click here to apply online for NCHMCT JEE 2019.
- Click here to login for already registered candidates.
Official Website: nta.ac.in
Documents to be Kept Handy for NCHMCT JEE 2019 Form
In order to apply for the test candidates need the list of documents that are provided below. It is therefore advised that the candidates must keep these details handy before applying for the test.
- A valid and active Email Id
- A valid and active Mobile Number
- Class 10th and 12th certificate to fill in marks and other important information
- Scanned images of your photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format and size have been given below.
- Debit/credit card details to make payment
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee for NCHMGHT JEE 2019 has been given below, however, the last date of application fee deposit is March 16, 2019, candidates will have to pay the same amount as mention below. Hence, the aspirants shall have to pay the following amount as per their category:
Mode of Payment: The fee amount to be paid by candidates as per their category can be paid through the below-listed modes of payments only.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Appearing for NCHMCT? Click Here to check the Sample Question.
How to fill NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form?
The application form for NCHMCT 2019 will be available on the official website. There are candidates who have already applied for the test, such candidates will have to fill the online application form that is available now. The other candidates who have not registered themselves will have to first register themselves in order to fill the application form. The steps to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2019 are :
- Filling of online application form
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Registration
- Firstly, click on the direct link which is provided on this page as the registration for NCHMCT JEE 2019 is started.
- The candidate would need to choose NCHM JEE 2019 and click on “Apply”.
Step 2: Declaration
- On the next page instruction to fill the application form will be provided.
- Read the instructions carefully,
- Tick on the declaration stating ” I have downloaded Information Bulletin, read and understood all the instructions” and proceed.
Step3: Registration form
In the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Form, you need to enter some details to initiate the registration form, details to be filled in the application form is as follows.
- Personal details
- Contact details
- choose a password, security question and enter the security pin as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Final Registration
- The final registration page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates will have to tick on all the details after cross-checking them.
- Click on to “Final Submit” and proceed.
How to Fill NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates who have now registered themselves for the NCHMCT 2019 will have to fill in the application form for the same. Here are the steps are given to fill online application form:
- After the submission of resgistration form, candiadtes will have to click on “Complete Application Form”, to start filling the application.
- On the application form, the first section is to fill the personal details of the candidates such as:
- State of residence
- Are you Kashmiri migrant?
- place of class 12th schooling?
- In the next section, candidates will have to select the choices of examination center.
- The details regarding the education of the candidates are to be provided such as:
- 10th class details
- 12th class details
- The last is to enter the security pin and click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Upload Images as per specifications:
- Pay the Application Fee
The next step in the application process for NCHM JEE 2019 is to pay the requisite amount of the application fee. The candidates shall be able to pay the fee by online mode only that is from Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Submit the Application Form and take its Printout
The last and final step is to submit the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form and take its printout for future reference.
Important Instructions for Uploading the Images
After submitting the necessary information in the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form. the next step is to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature. The images must be uploaded as per the specifications are given below.
|Size||10 KB to 200 KB||4 KB to 30KB|
While uploading the images in the NCHMCT 2019 Application Form, you must read the instructions as given below. The images are to be uploaded correctly or it may lead to rejection of the form:
Guidelines for Uploading the Photo:
- The passport size photograph to be uploaded in the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form must be a recent passport size photo.
- You should upload a color or Black/White photograph in the application form. Ensure that the picture clear Contrast, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Ensure that both ears are visible in the picture
Guidelines for Uploading the Signature:
- You must sign on white paper with a Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan the signature area only and not the entire page and ensure that the size of the scanned image is between 4kb to 30kb.
- One important point to note is that this signature would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be canceled.
- Do not sign in CAPITAL LETTERS
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Form Correction
As per the information, NTA will not be responsible for any incorrect information in the application form of NCHMCT JEE 2019. The candidates are therefore advised to provide proper and authentic information in the application form. Any ineligibility in the form will be rejected by NTA.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Test Centers
This year there is a total of 49 test centers. Candidates are to choose from these centers at the time of filling the application form. The examination centers with code are given below for candidates to take reference from.
If you have any question about the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.