PGDM Admission 2020 – New Delhi Institute of Management offers PGDM, PGDM (Finance, Marketing) Programmes for the academic year 2020-2022. Candidates who have qualified the exam of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT and State University CET with the good score are eligible to apply. Candidates have minimum 50% marks in Graduation (45% marks for reserved category). All the details of PGDM Admission 2020 like Application process, eligibility criteria, and other details are given on this page below.
Latest: Application form for PGDM Admission 2020 is available now. Scroll down to apply.
PGDM Admission 2020
Application form for said courses has to fill online or offline. Candidates can apply through any mode of application. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before applying for any course. The interview venue of PGDM / MBA Admission (2020-22) – 25th Batch is given below table.
|GD/PI Venue City||Dates|
|NDIM Campus, New Delhi||25 Jan 2020|
7 Feb 2020
8 Feb 2020
|Hotel Kenilworth, Kolkata||26 Jan 2020|
27 Jan 2020
|Hotel Presidency, Bhubaneswar||30 Jan 2020|
|Hotel Boulevard, Jamshedpur||4 Feb 2020|
|Hotel Capitol Hill, Ranchi||5 Feb 2020|
|Hotel Maurya, Patna||6 Feb 2020|
|Hotel Aroma, Sector 22, Chandigarh||9 Feb 2020|
GDPI will be conducted across many Additional cities in January & February 2020. For Queries please call: 08882468367, 09910695359, 1800-419-0606, 011-40111000.
Application Form for PGDM Admission
- GNIOT 2020 Application FormGNIOT 2020 Admission Open Apply Now!!
- Birla Global University ApplicationBirla Global University Application Apply Now!!
- BMU Application 2020 (Packasges Upto Rs.23 LPA)BML Munjal University Application Apply Now!!
- Shoolini University RegistrationShoolini University Registration Apply Now!!
Candidates can fill the online application form at the official website, i.e., ndimdelhi.org or direct link is provided to fill the same. On successful completion of payment, you will receive an order number from the payment gateway. Applicant are required to pay Rs. 1,000 for the Application form.
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Admission 2020
Graduates in any stream (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET can apply.
- Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results can also apply.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation are necessary for General category students, but for reserved category candidates minimum 45% marks in Graduation are necessary
- Scores in the following exams are considered for short listing: CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT or State Common entrance examinations
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Achievement in any other field/ activity including sports, extra-curricular activities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, activities highlighting leadership, team work, innovation, decision making qualities, contribution to social causes/ community service etc
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions. Unfilled seats under this category are offered to the general candidates
Fee Structure of PGDM Admission
Fees Structure of PGDM Admission (2020-22) – 25th Batch is given below the table:
|PGDM Batch (2020-22)||Amount (in Rs)|
NDIM has tied up excellent and safe hostel accommodation, separately for boys and girls.
Married students accommodation is also available. Some of the faculty also resides in these hostels. Charges, inclusive of meals depend upon the facilities availed. Free transport to and fro to the campus is available for female students. Hostel charges for twin sharing rooms with furniture, air cooling, attached bathrooms, wifi and common TV start at Rs.8500 per month. Charges may increase in case of additional amenities (like single occupancy, air conditioning, family accommodation etc.).
New Delhi Institute of Management
New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) is premier B-School is unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is a non-profit & charitable education Society. It has ranked among the best MBA college in India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG. It is approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India, since 1996 and declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE, since 2008.
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on PGDM Admission 2020 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute
Official Website: ndimdelhi.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.