NDIM Delhi Admission 2019 – New Delhi Institute of Management offers PGDM, PGDM (Finance, Marketing) Programmes for the academic year 2019-2021. Candidates who have qualified the exam of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT and State University CET with the good score are eligible to apply. All the details of NDIM Delhi Admission 2019 like Application process, eligibility criteria, and other courses are given on this page below.
NDIM Delhi Admission 2019
Application form for said courses has to fill online or offline. Candidates can apply through any mode of application. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction before applied for any course.
Application Form can be collected from the Institute on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- or by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for the same amount in favour of ‘New Delhi Institute of Management’ payable at New Delhi.
Application Form can also be downloaded from www.ndimdelhi.org and submitted online at www.ndimdelhi.org using a credit/debit card for payment of Rs. 1000/-.
Graduates in any stream (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET can apply.
Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results can also apply.
Applicants are required to appear for MAT conducted by AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTE-CMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations. NRIs / Foreign Citizens can seek admission based on their inter-se merit, group discussion and personal interview, as per AICTE guidelines.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
- Extra weightage for : Outstanding achievement in any other field/ activities highlighting leadership, team working, innovative, decision making qualities, work experience, additional educational qualifications, industry sponsorship, contribution to social causes/community service.
- Female candidates get preferential treatment if they have the same score as male candidates.
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defence/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defence/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions.
- Unfilled seats under vii, viii and ix are offered to the general candidates.
NDIM Delhi Other Information
Since NDIM offers AICTE approved and MBA equivalent PGDM, all admitted students have easy access to bank loans. In the event of any difficulty, applicants can contact at 011-40111000, 1-800-419-0606, 09654526125, 09717687114. Alternately, an e-mail can be sent to [email protected]
Refund of Fee
- Refund is made as per AICTE guidelines.
NDIM is a unit of Society for Employment & Career Counselling, registered in 1992. In pursuance of Society’s mandate, Institute imparts free career counselling to applicants of MBA, PGDM, and other management.
Economically weaker sections
- NDIM takes special steps to encourage meritorious students from economically weaker and under-privileged sections of society and offers fee concessions/waivers on case to case basis. Merit is, however, never compromised. AICTE regulations on the subject are fully honored.
Meritorious students seeking help under this category may, in addition, leave their request at the front desk. This is in addition to merit-based scholarships awarded to students every year by the Society.
NDIM has tied up excellent and safe hostel accommodation, separately for boys and girls.
Married students accommodation is also available. Some of the faculty also resides in these hostels. Charges, inclusive of meals depend upon the facilities availed. Free transport to and fro to the campus is available for female students. Hostel charges for twin sharing rooms with furniture, air cooling, attached bathrooms, wifi and common TV start at Rs.7000 per month. Charges may increase in case of additional amenities (like single occupancy, air conditioning, family accommodation etc.).
Click here for Official website.