ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Deemed University, Karnal Entrance Exam 2018 for admission to Diploma (Dairy Technology), Diploma (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) and Ph.D. Programme for the year 2018-19 will be conducted in online mode on May 20, 2018 at seven centres i.e. Karnal/Kurukshetra, Delhi, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram and Hyderabad. Candidate applying for the Admissions in various Ph.D. and Diploma programmes of ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana) are required to apply online only through the official website of NDRI, Karnal www.ndri.res.in. Get here NDRI Application Form 2018 complete information from the article below.
NDRI Application Form 2018
Candidates are requested to read important instructions for filling up online application form before apply available on the website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is also given below.
Schedule for NDRI Application Form 2018 is given below:
|NDRI Entrance Exam Events||Diploma/Ph.D|
|Starting date for Online Registration forms||10 Apr 2018|
|Closing date of Online Registration||01 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for NDRI Admission 2018.
For Ph.D. Programme
- Rs. 1200/- (For General/OBC)
- Rs. 600/- (For SC/ST/PH)
For Diploma (DT) & (AHD)
- Rs. 800/- (For General/OBC)
- Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST/PH)
Instruction for filling the NDRI Application Form
- Candidates are required to complete the Application Form by filling all the parts for which they will be guided in the course of filling the Application Form.
- The registration session would automatically expire if it is left unattended/ inactive for more than 20 (twenty) minutes and you may have to register once again
- The candidates are required to enter their valid and active e-mail id only in the Application Form since all communication/information/update(s) for this Examination would be sent to this mail id only. In case, they do not have a mail id, they may obtain one from any of the email service providers of the candidate’s choice. Please note that entry of the e-mail id in the prescribed field in the Application Form is mandatory/ compulsory. Only one application can be submitted with one e-mail.
- In case, for whatever reason you want to fill another online Form, you will have to use another e-mail id, since an e-mail id once registered in our database cannot be used for another Form, even if the Name, Date of Birth, etc., fields are the same.
- Candidates are informed that there are provisions for editing at many stages. Once the complete process of filling up the information in the Application Form and the Photograph and Signature is completed, the candidate can view the entire Application Form together with the photograph and signature and can still edit at this point to make/incorporate any change/ editing in any field of the Application Form.
- The online Application process will be open as the scheduled after which the link will automatically get disabled. It is, therefore advised that candidates may submit their applications well in advance without waiting for the last date of Application Form submission
- The applicants are advised to regularly check the email provided in the Application Form for update(s)/ information/ communication with regard to the Examination. They must check the spam/junk /inbox folders also of the mailbox.
- Once the payment is successfully made, a message informing the successful submission of your Application Form will be sent to your E-mail and registered mobile number, if any. In case, this does not appear, the process needs to be repeated since it signifies/implies that your Application Form has not been successfully uploaded/ submitted.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep a print or soft copy of the completed Application Form for any future reference.
- Please note that mere successful submission of the Application Form and/or Admission Certificate issuance does not automatically ensure admission to the Examination. If on verification at any later stage, it is found that they do not fulfill all eligibility conditions/wrong/incorrect/misleading/false information has been given either intentionally or otherwise/ error of omission or commission, their candidature will be cancelled/rejected and fee paid for examination will be forfeited and any action as deemed fit by the NDRI shall be taken in this regard.
- In case of any difficulty, please e-mail to [email protected] or call 080-43436091 during 0930 Hrs to 1700 Hrs (Monday to Friday, except Gazetted Holiday(s).