NDRI Application Form 2020 – ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Deemed University, Karnal will release the application form of Entrance Exam for admission to Diploma (Dairy Technology), Diploma (Animal Husbandry & Dairying) and Ph.D. Programme for the year 2020. Candidates applying for the Admissions in various Ph.D. and Diploma programmes of ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal (Haryana) will required to apply online only through the official website of NDRI, Karnal http://www.ndri.res.in. Get here NDRI Application Form 2020 complete information from the article below.
NDRI Application Form 2020
Candidates are requested to read important instructions for filling up the online application form before apply available on the website. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form will also provided below.
Expected Schedule for NDRI Application Form 2020 is given below:
|NDRI Entrance Exam Events||Diploma/Ph.D|
|Starting date for Online Registration forms||last week of Apr 2020|
|Closing date of Online Registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of online Entrance Examination||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for NDRI Admission 2020 from official website ndri.res.in
The Application fee for various courses are listed below as per last year record, candidates can check the same for reference purpose only.
For Ph.D. Programme
- Rs. 1200/- (For General/OBC/EWS/UPS)
- Rs. 600/- (For SC/ST/PH)
For Diploma (DT) & (AHD)
- Rs. 800/- (For General/OBC/EWS/UPS)
- Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST/PH)
How to Apply
Candidates applying for Admission in various Ph.D. and Diploma programmes are required to apply online only through the official website of NDRI, Karnal ndri.res.in or by accessing the link ‘Apply Online’. The application will not be accepted by any other mode. Before applying, candidates are requested to read important instructions for filling up online application available on the website.
- Candidates have to visit official website or Fill the form by accessing the link given on this page.
- Click on ‘Registration’ option.
- Before proceed to fill the form read the instructions carefully and then fill the details in it.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the following details in the Application form.
- After submitting the duly filled application Form candidates have to pay the prescribed fee.
- Once the payment is successfully made, a message informing the successful submission of your Application Form will be sent to your E-mail and registered mobile number.
- Candidates are request to print out copy of the completed Application Form for future reference.
Instruction for filling the NDRI Application Form
- Candidates are required to complete the Application Form by filling all the parts for which they will be guided in the course of filling the Application Form.
- The registration session would automatically expire if it is left unattended/ inactive for more than 20 (twenty) minutes and you may have to register once again
- The candidates are required to enter their valid and active e-mail id only in the Application Form since all communication/information/update(s) for this Examination would be sent to this mail id only. In case, they do not have a mail id, they may obtain one from any of the email service providers of the candidate’s choice. Please note that entry of the e-mail id in the prescribed field in the Application Form is mandatory/ compulsory. Only one application can be submitted with one e-mail.
- In case, for whatever reason you want to fill another online Form, you will have to use another e-mail id, since an e-mail id once registered in our database cannot be used for another Form, even if the Name, Date of Birth, etc., fields are the same.
- Candidates are informed that there are provisions for editing at many stages. Once the complete process of filling up the information in the Application Form and the Photograph and Signature is completed, the candidate can view the entire Application Form together with the photograph and signature and can still edit at this point to make/incorporate any change/ editing in any field of the Application Form.
- The online Application process will be open as the scheduled after which the link will automatically get disabled. It is, therefore advised that candidates may submit their applications well in advance without waiting for the last date of Application Form submission
- The applicants are advised to regularly check the email provided in the Application Form for update(s)/ information/ communication with regard to the Examination. They must check the spam/junk /inbox folders also of the mailbox.
- Once the payment is successfully made, a message informing the successful submission of your Application Form will be sent to your E-mail and registered mobile number, if any. In case, this does not appear, the process needs to be repeated since it signifies/implies that your Application Form has not been successfully uploaded/ submitted.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep a print or soft copy of the completed Application Form for any future reference.
- Please note that mere successful submission of the Application Form and/or Admission Certificate issuance does not automatically ensure admission to the Examination. If on verification at any later stage, it is found that they do not fulfill all eligibility conditions/wrong/incorrect/misleading/false information has been given either intentionally or otherwise/ error of omission or commission, their candidature will be cancelled/rejected and fee paid for examination will be forfeited and any action as deemed fit by the NDRI shall be taken in this regard.
Insofar, official details of NDRI Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.