NEE Counselling 2020 – NEE Counseling/admission will start after the announcement of result. The names of the selected/waitlisted candidates, along with the date and time of counselling/admission will be uploaded on the Institute website (www.nerist.ac.in). At the time of counselling/admission, the candidates will have to produce all the relevant original certificates/documents. Further, they will have to submit attested copies of all the relevant certificates/documents at the time of counseling or admission along with the online Anti-ragging undertakings (after admission). For more information about NEE Counselling 2020, Candidates can check the information given below.
– NEE Counselling 2020 Tentative Vacancy Seats for Round 2 NEE I, II, III has been released. Click here to check it.
– The counseling schedule has been released for NEE-I, II, and III. Scroll down to check.
– The common counseling call letter has released for all qualified candidates of NEE 2020. Click here to check.
NEE Counselling 2020
Candidates can check the expected schedule for NEE counselling 2020 from the table below.
|Declaration of Result|
|Date of counseling|
27 Oct 2020 onwards
|Selected and Waitlisted candidates of all States||27 Oct 2020 (NEE – III)|
28 -29 Oct 2020 (NEE – II)
30 -31 Oct 2020 (NEE – I)
|2nd Round of NEE Counseling/Admission for the|
remaining vacant seats, if any (on the basis of
merit) from OPEN Merit List.
|02 – 03 Nov 2020 (NEE I,II,III)|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the Counselling Schedule.
Counselling : Candidates will be able to register for NEE 2020 Counselling from the official website nerist.ac.in
Documents required for NEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates have to produce the following documents which are enlisted below at the time of counselling.
- Class – X, XII & Diploma Pass Certificate, migration certificate, mark-sheets of all semesters of Diploma etc. Aggregate marks for NEE-III in Diploma 3 years should be 60 % or more.
- Printout of the NEE 2020 Result
- SC/ST/OBC/PD certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner or an Authorized Revenue Officer) in support of your claim for selected quota.
PD candidate must bring proper Medical Certificate clearly mentioning the locomotor disability and its percentage.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) is required if you had applied for state quota of NE Region. The certificate should be issued by the competent authority (Deputy Commissioner or an Authorized Revenue Officer) bearing the name, designation signature with date and office seat of the issuing officer.
- Govt. Employee Certificate of Parent/legal guardian, if applicable.
- Private Business Certificate, if applicable.
- Legal guardianship certificate/affidavit from first class magistrate with the application, if applicable.
- Three photographs of size 2.8 cm x 2 cm same as used in the NEE 2020 Application Form.
- Parent / legal guardian’s income certificate from the competent authority.
- You are requested to bring a medical fitness certificate as per the attached format.
- You are requested to bring the affidavit (Annexure – I & II) as given in the information Brochure.
- You are also requested to bring photocopies of all above documents attested by a Gazetted Officer. The following points are to be noted in connection with counselling.
- Your absence in the counselling on the prescribed date and time will be presumed that you are “Not Interested” in admission to this institute and your candidature will be forfeited for admission.
- With late reporting on the appointed date, you may lose your seniority for the choice of discipline and admission.
- Any deficiency in your documents of admission or false statements found even after our admission/registration to this institute, your admission will be cancelled.
Note: Providing incomplete/incorrect information will result in cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director, NERIST and the Chairman, NEE, shall be final, and no claim or request in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
Anti-Ragging Affidavits Mandatory for all students
Ragging is banned in the Institute. Anyone, who is found indulging in ragging directly or indirectly during the entire period of his/her study, will be punished as per the institute bye-laws. The punishment may include actions under penal laws, expulsion from the Institute, and suspension from the Institute or fine with a public apology. It may also take the shape of (i) withholding his/her results, (ii) withholding his/her scholarships or other benefits, (iii) suspension or expulsion from hostel or mess or collective punishment, and/or (iv) mentioning the act of indulgence in ragging in his/her Conduct certificates, etc.
Further, they will have to submit attested copies of all the relevant certificates/documents at the time of counselling/admission along with the online Anti-ragging undertakings (after admission). (For details of the affidavits, please refer to section 21 and appendices I and II thereof) in the Brochure.
The institute was established in 1983 by the government of India. Its foundation was laid by former president of India Late GyaniZail Singh on 4th March. The Institute is located in a beautiful valley at the foot-hills of the Eastern Himalayas, and is situated at Nirjuli (Itanagar) in Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh. There are 12 departments including a Center for Management Studies. The Institute offers bachelor’s degree programmes in 6(six) engineering disciplines and one in Forestry.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.