Candidates can access NEET 2018 Login in order to log in to download NEET 2018 admit card. The NEET 2018 Login is one of the most important web pages for applicants. The login for NEET 2018 is useful for doing activities such as filling up the application form, downloading the admit card, checking the answer key. NEET 2018 Candidate Login is accessible by only those candidates who had successfully registered for the exam. This is because the login credentials are given to the candidate only when they register for NEET 2018.
Two most important NEET 2018 Login details provided to the candidates are their Registration Number and Password. Once your NEET 2018 Login is activated, you can enter the details and proceed to complete the further action. Check more details about the NEET 2018 Login from this page.
What Are The Activities To Be Done Using NEET 2018 Login?
The candidate login for NEET 2018 is responsible for the following activities:
- Filling in details in the NEET Application Form
- Making corrections in the NEET Application Form
- Downloading NEET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Checking the NEET Answer Key and submitting the objection
- Checking the NEET 2018 Result
How To Use NEET 2018 Candidate Login?
The CBSE issues separate login for each event. Now that the application process and form correction is over, the NEET 2018 Candidate Login which was initially active is no longer so. However, a separate login link has been provided for NEET 2018 admit card download.
- Click Here for NEET 2018 Candidate Login.
Follow the instructions given below for using the NEET 2018 Candidate Login For Application Process
- Click on the link which is given above.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “Submit” button
This is how the NEET 2018 Candidate Login looks…
However, now a separate login for NEET 2018 Admit Card has been started so that candidates can download their admit card.
- Click Here for NEET 2018 Admit Card Login – New!
How To Use the Login for downloading the NEET 2018 Admit Card?
- Click on the direct link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- Then enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- Click on “Submit” button and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
How To Do NEET 2018 Login If Forgot NEET 2018 Registration Number?
The NEET 2018 Registration Number is one of the essential detail which is required in login. However, students should not panic if they cannot find their NEET Registration Number.
- Click Here to get your NEET 2018 Registration Number.
You can easily get your NEET Registration Number by following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the link which is given above to get your Application Number.
Step 2: Enter details like your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category.
Step 3: Submit the details and you will get your Application Number.
How To Do NEET 2018 Login If Forgot NEET 2018 Password?
NEET 2018 Password is the other important detail which is required to login. If you do not remember your Password, CBSE gives you an online facility by which you can get your Password.
- Click Here to retrieve your NEET 2018 Password.
To retrieve your Password for NEET 2018 Candidate Login, just simply follow the steps as given below.
Step 1: Click on the link which is given above to find your Password.
Step 2: You have to choose either one of the below options to get your password.
Option 1: Through OTP
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, and Date of Birth and submit these details.
Option 2: Through Security Question
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, Date of Birth, Security Question and its answer.
- Submit these details and you will get your password.
Option 3: Forget Mobile Number and Email ID
- Enter the Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, Father Name & Mother Name.
- Submit these details.
How To Create NEET 2018 Candidate Login?
The process for creating the NEET 2018 Candidate Login is very simple. You just need to register for the exam after which your NEET Candidate Login is activated. Check the step by step instruction below to create your Candidate Login for NEET:
Step 1: Click on the link which is given above to register for NEET 2018.
Step 2: Register online by filling in details as given below:
- Your name
- Both Mother’s and Father’s Name
- Date Of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Step 3: Click on “Preview & Next” to submit the registration details.
Step 4: Create a new password that fulfills the specification as given by CBSE. Choose a Security Question and enter its answer.
Step 5: On completing this step you will receive an OTP through SMS on your Mobile Number. Enter the OTP number and click on “Submit” button.
Step 6: Finally you will get your Registration Number. Note it down somewhere safe.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.