NEET 2019 Answer Key G1 – Get here the NEET 2019 Answer Key for Code G1 with Paper And Solutions. Coaching institutes release the answer key in the pdf format. With the help of marking scheme, answer key, question paper and response sheet, a candidate can estimate their chances of qualifying for this exam. The answer key for NEET 2019 for Code G1 is released by NTA at the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. To know more about NEET 2019 Answer key Code G1 With Paper and Solutions, candidates can keep referring to this article.
NEET 2019 Answer Key G1
Exam: National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Exam
Timing: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Question Paper Set: G1
NEET 2019 Answer Key Code G1 by Coaching Institutes
Various coaching institutes throughout India releases provide NEET 2019 answer key, you can download it from below:
|Coaching Institute||NEET 2019 Answer Key|
|Allen||Click Here – Download for G1|
|Rao IIT Academy||Download Here|
|Aakash Institute||Download Here|
|Career Point||Download Here|
|Brilliant Study Centre||Download Here|
|Motion IIT JEE||Download Here|
|Affinity Classes||Download Here|
How to Use NEET 2019 Answer Key to Calculate Scores?
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check the score for NEET 2019 using the answer key:
- Start by visiting the official website or direct link on the link provided to download the answer key.
- Match your answers.
- Follow the prescribed marking scheme – 4 marks for one correct answer and -1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Note that, if you had overwritten any of your answers, NTA applies negative marking scheme on the same.
- Sum up firstly your section wise scores.
- Then, calculate your total score by adding up all the 3 section wise scores.
To ease out of the calculation, a little, a candidate can make use of the formula provided below.
Total marks = Number of correct answers marked x 4 – 1 x Number of incorrect answers marked
NEET 2019 Answer Key Dates
You can keep track of all the important dates of NEET 2019 answer key, question paper, response sheet from below:
|NEET 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|NEET 2019 exam|
|Publishing NEET 2019 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes||An hour or two later the exam is over|
|Publishing NEET 2019 Answer Key by NTA||25 May 2019 (expected)|
NEET 2019 Question Paper
Candidates are required to make a note of some key points related to the question paper of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019.
- The purpose of providing the NEET 2019 question paper is so that, a candidate can match the question number and mark themselves, at the time of estimating their NEET 2019 scores.
- Further, these question papers can be used by the candidates to get an idea of the question type/ pattern and prepare accordingly.
- It is released by National Testing Agency (NTA) over candidate’s login, along with response sheet.
- It can be availed in two languages and the same needs to be mentioned to the authorities at the time of form filling.
- The 11 languages in which NEET question paper is made available are – Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu or Urdu.
- NEET 2019 Question paper enlists some instructions, that needs to be gone through on the day of exam, before the exam starts.
- 180 MCQ type questions, having 4 alternatives each are printed on this NEET question paper.
- Candidates appearing for NEET 2019 are likely to get different sets of this question paper.
NEET Official 2019 Answer Key by NTA
Released over the official website of the exam conducting body, i.e NTA, with the help of this answer key, a candidate can estimate their scores as accurately as possible. Candidates can find the official NEET Answer key on the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. To find their answer key set, a candidate need not have to login. Rather, they can find the link on their over the main page of the NEET website. Candidates are required to keep the marking scheme in mind and can start estimating, accordingly!
NTA releases two types of answer keys – provisional and final. While it accepts any objections on the provisional answer key if a candidate is not satisfied with the response provided. But, it doesn’t accept any challenges over the final NEET 2019 answer key. To submit any such challenges, a candidate needs to pay off an extra fee of Rs. 1000 in online mode and submit the objection, along with proper justification.
NEET 2019 Response Sheet
The NEET 2019 Response sheet is released on its official website, ntaneet.nic.in. Over the response sheet, a candidate can find all the responses provided by them, at the time of appearing for this exam. With the aim to make the calculation of the marks of a candidate easier and as accurate as possible, NTA releases the response sheet. IT is made available in pdf format which can easily be downloaded by clicking the download option, appearing on the right-hand top side of the pdf.
NEET 2019 Result
NTA, being the exam conducting body of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test announces the result in online mode only. The result is released in the form of an individual scorecard, which shall be valid for 3 years from the result declaration date. Candidates need to login by entering the relevant information to download their NEET 2019 scorecard. Further, a minimum qualifying mark is specified for different category candidates that need to be secured by every candidate in order to qualify.
The cut off percentile for NEET 2019 is 50th percentile for General category and 45th percentile for SC/ST/ OBC category candidates. NTA’s responsibility is limited to conduct the exam, unlike CBSE, previously. Further, counseling round and admission process is carried by Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
About NEET 2019
National Eligibility-cum-Eligibility Test (NEET) 2019 is to be conducted on May 5, 2019, between 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This national level entrance exam is conducted across 154 cities in national level in offline mode. Candidates have to attempt questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology) sections for 4 marks each. The negative marking scheme is also applicable. For every incorrect answer, a mark is deducted. Further, candidates must note that NEET 2019 scorecard is valid for 3 years from the date of result declaration.
Official Website: nta.ac.in.