NEET 2019 Photo and Signature– To upload NEET 2019 Photo and Signature, candidates need to first complete the details asked in NEET 2019 Application Form. Lately, the registration process has started for NEET 2019. Candidates can keep the documents updated in order to attach in NEET 2019 Application Form. A couple of things which are necessary to submit the NEET 2019 Application Form is the image of photo and signature which should in apt and proper format. So, it is the sole responsibility of the candidates to upload the image of photograph and signature in a proper way so that their NEET 2019 Application Form may not get rejected. For more information about NEET 2019 Photo and Signature, candidates can go through this article.
NEET 2019 Photo and Signature
Candidates will have to be aware that the uploading of scanned images of photograph and signature must be done by visiting the main website of the governing authority. In other words, the process of submission of NEET 2019 Application Form has to be completed via online mode only. Now, the uploading of the images seems like a small process which has to be completed in NEET 2019 Application Form but in reality, it is a noteworthy step because if the images of the photograph and signature is not uploaded maintaining the prescribed format, the application form has a risk to get rejected.
How to upload images of Photo and Signature 2019?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to upload the images of Photo and Signature in NEET 2019 Application Form. The steps for the same are given below:
- Step 1: As a first step, Candidates will have to first fill the NEET 2019 Application Form.
- Step 2: Enter the asked personal details, communication details, academic qualification details.
- Step 3: After entering all the asked details, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Candidates must note they should be uploaded keeping up with the prescribed format.
- Step 4: The next step will be to pay the Application Fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Step 5: As a last leg of the NEET 2019 Application Form Filling Process, candidates must submit the Application Fee and submit the form.
Specifications to upload Photo and Signature in NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can refer to the table given below to know about the format in which they have to upload the images in NEET 2019 Application Form.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG, JPEG||10 KB to 200 KB|
|Signature||JPG, JPEG||4 KB to 30 KB|
Important Instruction to follow while upload Photo and Signature in NEET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to follow rules and regulations in order to upload the images of photo and signature in NEET 2019 Application Form. Candidates must ensure that theyupload the images in the above prescribed format only because if any candidate fails to do so, his / her application form will get rejected. Now, there are some instructions which candidates have to follow while uploading the images. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- The images which candidates will upload should be recently taken and must be up to date.
- The photograph should be coloured or black and white with clear contrast.
- The scanned images must be uploaded at the time of submission of Application Form and not separately or at any other point of time.
- Candidates must ensure that the image which they are uploading should be without goggles. However, spectacles are allowed.
- The name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph is taken must be mentioned on the photograph.
- Candidates must keep in mind that polaroid images will not be accepted.
How to upload image of Signature in NEET 2019 Application Form?
There are certain steps to upload the image of signature in a particular format which should e uploaded keeping in mind certain things. Candidates can refer to the information provided below for the same:
- Candidates must take a note that the image of the signature should also be in jpg / jpeg format.
- They should also keep in mind that the image of the signature should be in running hand.
- It is advised to students that they must not sign in Capital Letters
- Last thing which candidates have to keep in mind is that signature done by overwriting will not be accepted.
Official Website: ntaneet.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.