NEET Counselling 2019 for Deemed Universities is in tune with ruling that Common Counseling for admission to All India Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges shall be conducted by the DGHS. The counselling conducted by DGHS also include Deemed Universities as they have an All India character. The Deemed Universities also include Deemed Universities run by religious and linguistic minorities.
NEET Counselling 2019 for Deemed Universities
|NEET 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|NEET Round 1 Counselling 2019|
|NEET Counselling Round 1 Registration and Choice Filling dates||19 -24 Jun 2019|
|Payment Facility for round 1 of NEET counselling||25 Jun 2019 (till 02:00 PM)|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Round 1 Counselling||25 Jun 2019 (till 05:00 PM)|
|Process of Round 1 Seat Allotment||26 Jun 2019|
|NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019 for Round 1||27 Jun 2019|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between||28 Jun – 03 Jul 2019|
|NEET Round 2 Counselling 2019|
|NEET Counselling Round 2 Registration and Choice Filling dates||06 – 08 Jul 2019|
|Payment Facility for round 2 of NEET counselling||09 Jul 2019 (till 12 noon)|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Round 2 Counselling||09 Jul 2019 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|Process of Round 2 Seat Allotment||10 – 11 Jul 2019|
|NEET Seat Allotment Result 2019 for Round 1||12 Jul 2019|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between||13 – 22 Jul 2019|
|MCC to transfer vacant seats to state quota||23 Jul 2019|
|NEET Mop-up Round Counselling 2019|
|Display of Seat Matrix For Mop-Up Round||Jul 2019|
|NEET Counselling Mop-up Round Registration and Choice Filling dates||13 – 15 Aug 2019|
|Payment Facility for Mop-up Round of NEET counselling||16 Aug 2019 (till 06:00 PM)|
|Last date to Lock the Choices for NEET Round 2 Counselling||16 Aug 2019 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|Process of Mop-Up Round seat allotment||17 Aug 2019|
|NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Result of Mop-Up Round||18 Aug 2019|
|Candidates have to Report at Allotted Medical / Dental Colleges between||20 – 26 Aug 2019|
|Transfer of Non-Reporting & Non-Joining Vacant Seat to Deemed/Central Universities for Mop-Up Round||27 Aug 2019|
Registration and Choice Filling
Candidates will have to log on to website www.mcc.nic.in to get registered and then fill in choices. Please study the counselling schedule carefully. Candidates are advised to read and understand user manual for the candidates carefully before registration.
Online registration and choice filling can be done from a place of convenience (including from home) using the internet.
You will be required to fill up some of the information that you have given on your application form, that you filled and submitted to NTA.
The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the NTA. Eligible candidates may download the Rank letter/ Result from NTA website.
Fee to be paid at the time of registration for Deemed Universities:
At the time of registration, students have to pay two kinds of fee.
Non Refundable Registration fee: Rs. 5000/-(same for all candidates)
Refundable Security amount: Rs. 2,00,000/- e.g Any candidate opting for Deemed University will have to pay Rs 5000/- Non Refundable fee + Rs 2,00,000/- Refundable security amount at the time of Registration.
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents) for admission to undergraduate medical courses for admission to deemed universities on All India basis required at the time of joining in allotted Medical / Dental College
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate.
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study).
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsored)
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
- SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the standard format as specified in the prospectus/information bulletin) and it should be in English or Hindi in language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. Some of the States insist for English version of Caste Certificate. In case the certificate is in regional language the candidate should carry a Attested translated copy of the certificate in English/ hindi
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer to claim OBC reservation benefit. The OBC certificate must be in the standard format as mentioned in the prospectus/ Information Bulletin.
- Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act 2016 (RPWD Act, 2016). (Please see clause 10.1 of Information Bulletin of AIPMT/NEET for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses, published by Central Board of Secondary Education (NTA) for details). No other PWD certificate, issued by any other Authority/Hospital will be entertained.
(Candidates are advised to see college information, of allotted college for, any other document which may be required by the allotted college)
Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/ Dental College.
Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will not be allowed to take admission in allotted Medical/Dental College.
Note: Kindly note that there will be no reservation for OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates in Deemed Universities.
Chances of admission or College prediction
You can have some idea from the following:
A. Please log on to the website – from home page go to medical counselling – open Under-Graduate (for previous years) – open composite allotment list. From the information that you will see, you get some idea of pattern in the previous year(s). This will only be indicative (without any guarantee for the current year). Opening and Closing rank course and category-wise is also available in the Download section of the home page of the MCC website.
From the result of Mock Counseling and Indicative Seat Allotment (during the registration period/ during round-1).
If you don’t register and fill in choices during the registration period, you will not be allotted any seat. Please also note that registration will be available once before allotment of round – 1 and round- 2, and before the start of Mop up Round.
Round 2 Counselling
All candidates who desire to take part in the second round will have to submit fresh choices before the second round.
Fresh set of seats gets added to the system (seats available during round-1), if any, which is due to latest approvals of MCI/DCI (increase in admission capacity of existing Medical/Dental College/ starting of new Medical/Dental college). Further, the conversion of seats is also carried out during the round-2 of seat allotment for AIQ and Mop Up Round for Deemed Universities and accordingly, the candidates are required to be shown all choices (seats available and likely to be available) which are against vacant, newly added seats, virtual vacancies which are likely to get vacated during up-gradation and also during the conversion of seats as per the following algorithm:
ST (PH) -> ST
SC (PH) -> SC
UR (PH) -> UR
OBC (PH) -> OBC
ST -> SC
The choices of candidates, who have submitted option for participation in the second round during the reporting period for the first round seat allotment, would be initialized (the choices remaining after allotment, submitted before round-1 will stand cancelled), and candidates are required to submit fresh choices online during the time the window is open for the same. Choices which were filled during 1st round of choice filling will be null & void.
All eligible candidates (as shown below) who desire to take part in second round & Mop Up Round of online allotment will have to submit fresh choices during choice submission period and lock the choices during period of locking. There will not be any indicative allotment in Round-2 of allotment, locked choices of the candidates would be processed and result will be published. Those candidates, who do not submit fresh choices for the round-2 counseling, would not be considered.
Candidates eligible for seat allotment in 2nd round would be from one of the following groups:
Group–I: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in the 1st round.
Group-II: Registered candidates who have secured seat under reserved quota & whose 1st round of allotted seat got cancelled during the document verification on reporting for admission will be considered for allotment of seat in the next round of seat allotment, with changed Category, subject to availability of seat in respective category.
Group–III: Candidates who have reported at allotted institute during 1st round of allotment and submitted willingness for second round up-gradation as Yes.
Group- IV: Candidates who have been allotted a seat but Not Joined.
Group V: Candidates who have resigned from the allotted seat of the first round at college.
DGHS Mop Up Round for Deemed Universities
Below we mentioned the categories of candidates are eligible for Mop Up Round at for Deemed Universities.
- Candidates who are registering for the first time.
- Candidates who have registered but not been allotted a seat in Round I &Round II.
- All candidates except those who are holding a seat of Round I or Round II.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.