NEET MDS Application Form 2019 has been released by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The aspirants who wish to appear for the entrance exam must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and only then proceed to fill in details in the Application Form. The aspirants can apply for NEET MDS 2019 through online mode only. A direct link for NEET MDS 2019 Application Form is provided on this page. The last date to submit the application form for NEET MDS 2019 is November 06, 2018. To register online, the aspirants need to enter their personal details like their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, etc. The candidates should note that the details provided at the time of registration cannot be changed, hence, they must provide a working and personal Email ID and Mobile Number. Only once the registration part is done, the candidates can proceed to fill in details in the NEET MDS Application Form. The candidates can check the complete information on NEET MDS 2019 Application Form from this page.
NEET MDS Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates must apply as per the schedule provided below.
|Online Registration starts on NEET-MDS 2019||16 Oct 2018 at 7:00 PM|
|Last date for Online Registration||06 Nov 2018 till 11:55 PM|
Application Form: Click Here to apply for NEET MDS 2019.
NEET MDS 2019 Application Fee
To submit the application form, the aspirants have to pay the following amount of the application fee. Remember that the application fee for NEET MDS is non-refundable.
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 3750/-|
|SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates||Rs. 2750/-|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above application fee by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Payment by any other mode i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Documents to Keep Ready to Fill in Details in NEET MDS Application Form
Before proceeding to fill in details in the Application form, please ensure that you have the following information ready at hand:
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details
- Valid Photo ID
- Scanned/digital image of recent color passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
How to Apply for NEET MDS 2019?
To fill in details in the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form, the aspirants must follow the step-wise instructions as provided below to apply for the entrance exam.
Step 1. Registration
- Click on the direct link given above to register for NEET MDS 2019.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill in details for registration by clicking on the “Close” button.
- Next, enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, Gender, Email, Contact Number, etc.
- On entering the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration details, you will get the User ID and Password on the registered email id and mobile number.
- Click on the “Go to Application Form” tab on the top of the page to proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
Step 2: Fill in Details in the NEET MDS Application Form
The application form for NEET MDS 2019 is divided into three (03) sections – Persoanl Details, Educational Qualification Details, and Test Center Details. You need to provide the following information in these sections.
- Details such as Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number, and Email address will be automatically available based on the information provided at the time of registration.
- Enter your Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Select the Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Select Are you a person with Disability (Yes/No)
- Select the Identification Details: The following ID proofs are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport and Voter’s ID. You need to select one of the details from the dropdown and enter its related details.
- Enter Your Communication Address, which will be used for future communication and allocating a test center state in the case, you pick the State as “others” while choosing the Test Center Details.
- Next, you need to enter the 10+2 equivalent exam details, if Applicable – Subject and Percentages. In you have studied only 4 subjects, please enter Subject 5 as NA and marks as 01
- Enter the BDS / Primary Medical Qualification details such as Country of completion of BDS Qualification – In case of others, please enter country details, Name of Country, State of completion – It is others in case Country is others, City of completion, University of completion, University name, Name of college, Month and Year of Passing, etc
- Internship Details
- SDC/DCI Registration Details
- Additional Information
Once this section is complete, click on the “Save and Next” button to proceed to the next section.
Step 3: Upload Images in the Application Form
- Next, the aspirants have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature. The images which are to be uploaded must be as per the instructions and specification given by the exam conducting body.
- Check the specifications below to upload the documents in NEET MDS Application Form
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 80kb|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 80kb|
Step 4: Choose the Test Center
Next, you need to choose a test center in which you wish to appear for the entrance exam. You have to give one preference for the test center.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
The last step is to pay the requisite amount of the application fee by Online mode. Until the payment is successful (if applicable), the candidate will not be registered for the test. It is advised to download the Application PDF post payment for any future communication (if required). The Testing city will be confirmed only after successful payment of the fee.
If you have any queries about the NEET MDS 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.