NEET MDS 2021 Counselling – Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), conducts the counselling for NEET MDS 2021 on the official website i.e mcc.nic.in. The seat allotment is done for All India 50% All India Quota only. For other 50% seats, the counselling is held by state wise designated authorities. Qualified candidates of NEET MDS 2021 are eligible to participate in the online counselling. First of all, candidates need to register, followed by choice filling and then NEET MDS 2021 seat allotment process. Scroll below to check out the dates, how to register, fee and much more.
NEET MDS 2021 Counselling
Candidates are allotted seats into the Dental Educational Institutions of Central Govt, Deemed University and Universities established under the act of parliament through the NEET MDS 2021 All India 50% quota counselling. Shown below are the dates for the same.
|NEET MDS Counselling||Dates|
|Registration Start||to be notified|
|Choice Filling||to be notified|
|Round 1 Counselling||to be notified|
|Round 2 Counselling||to be notified|
|Mop – Up Round for Central / Deemed Uni. /ESIC only||to be notified|
Check Here: Candidates can register for NEET MDS 2021 counselling as per schedule from, nbe.edu.in.
NEET MDS 2021 Counselling Process
Candidates who have passed as per their category’s prescribed NEET MDS 2021 qualification criteria can apply for the counselling process. The following are the various stage involved in the same.
- online choice filling
- Seat Allotment
- Verification process
NEET MDS 2021 Registration
The very first step towards participating in the NEET MDS 2021 counselling is to register on the official website. They have to enter their name, roll number and basic details to register. Candidates have to create the password and have to select the stream in which they want to take admission. After the said process is completed, the applicants have to pay the following fee through offline modes like net banking / credit card / debit card etc.
|UR Candidates(AQI /Central University)||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST (AQI /Central University)||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 5000|
NEET MDS 2021 Choice Filling
After the registration has been done, the candidates can head on towards the NEET MDS 2021 choice filling process. They have to select their course or college in order of their preference only. The seat allotment is done on the basis of their selection, rank and availability of seats.
Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals
NEET MDS 2021 Seat Allotment Process
The seat allotment for NEET MDS 2021 is done in three rounds. The result for the same is released on the official website of MCC, in pdf format. The NEET MDS 2021 seat allotment result comprises of university name, along with name of candidate and courses. Following is the explanation for the same.
- First allotment – This is the first allotment after choice filling, candidates can appear for verification if they are okay with the seat allotted.
- Second allotment – In case of candidates have not applied for first-round can apply for the second round. Those who want to upgrade their seats allotted can also fill the choices for the second allotment. Such candidates do not need to register again.
- Mop Up round – This is the final round for seat allotment. It is done to fill the vacant seats. Candidates who want to upgrade their seats after 2nd allotment can also appear in this one.
NEET MDS 2021 Document Verification Process
After the declaration of NEET MDS 2021 Seat Allotment Result, candidates need to appear for document verification process. The venue and time are allotted by the conducting body only. They have to carry the following documents in original format.
- NEET MDS Admit Card issued by NBE
- NEET MDS 2021 score card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark Sheets of MBBS / BDS (of all the examinations)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate / Certificate from the Head of Institution or College
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI
- High School / Higher Secondary / Birth Certificate (Date of birth proof)
- Valid ID Proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- SC / ST / OBC / Disabled Certificate issued by the competent authority
About NEET MDS 2021
NEET MDS 2021 is conducted by the National Board of Examination and is a single entrance exam conducted for PG dental admission. The duration of the exam is 3 hours only. It comprises of 240 questions, which are divided into 2 parts. The syllabus for NEET MDS 2021 Is of BDS standard.
Candidates can check the seat matrix from the link provided below.
Seat Matrix: 2019
- Click here to check dental virtual vacancy seats for round 2.
- Click here to check dental newly added and non joined seats for round 2.
- Click here to check final dental seats matrix for central institute for round 1.
- Click here to check final dental diploma seats matrix for deemed round 1.
- Click here to check final dental degree seats matrix for deemed PG 2020 round 1
- Click here to check the final dental degree seats matrix for AIQ PG 2020 round 1
- Click here to check seat matrix for deemed PG round 1.
- Click here to check seat matrix for AQI PG round 1.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.