|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NEET MDS Counselling 2018 is the online counselling for All India Level Post Graduate MDS Entrance Examination know as NEET MDS, and seat allotment. Online counselling for NEET MDS 2018 is being looked after by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Candidates who have qualified in the NBE NEET MDS 2018 are eligible to participate in the online counselling for all India 50% quota seats for 2018 admission session. Seat allotment for NEET MDS 2018 post graduate dental courses and other procedures of registration for counselling, are to be done at mcc.nic.in. Know here complete details of NEET MDS Counselling 2018 and Seat Allotment.
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for entrance to MDS Courses in terms of Section 10 of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956 as amended in 2016 shall be conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
NEET MDS Counselling 2018
Directorate General of health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is holding the online counseling for 50% All India Quota post-graduate Dental seats. Counselling for NEET MDS 2018 is being conducted on the basis of NEET MDS Result 2018 declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
All India 50% quota seats admission through NEET MDS 2018 counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is only for qualified candidates.
If you are looking for MCC Counselling 2018. Click Here
NEET PG 2018 Counselling Schedule are given below.
|Main counselling & registration,choice filling & indicative seat allotment only & will be valid for both rounds (Round-1 & Round-2) of counselling||2nd week of Mar 2018|
|Exercising of choices(After registration) & locking||2nd week of Mar 2018|
|Process of seat allotment Round-1||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Round 1 result publish||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental college against the 1st round||4th week of Mar 2018 to 1st week of Apr 2018|
|Exercising of choices & locking(Round 2)||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Process of seat allotment (Round 2)||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Round 2 result publish||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Reporting at the allotted Medical/dental college against Round-2||4th week of Apr 2018 to 2nd week of May 2018|
|Transfer of vacant seats to state quota||2nd week of May 2018|
Counselling for MDS Seats
As per MDS course Regulations 2017:
- There shall be a common counseling for admission to all post-graduate courses (Diploma/MDS) in all dental educational institutions on the basis of merit list of the NEET.
- The designated authority for counseling for the 50% All India Quota seats of the contributing States, as per the existing scheme for post graduate (Diploma/MDS) courses shall be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Further Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India shall conduct counseling for all post-graduate (Diploma/MDS) Courses in Dental Educational Institutions of the Central Government, Universities established by an Act of Parliament and the Deemed Universities.
- The counseling for admission to post-graduate (Diploma/MDS) courses in all dental Educational Institutions in a State/Union Territory, including dental educational institutions established by the State Government, University established by an Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Trust, Society, Minority Institutions shall be conducted by the State/Union Territory Government.
- In case, any dispute arises on such common counseling, the matter to the Central Government and its decisions shall be final, in this regard.
The counseling authorities for allotment of various types of seats to eligible and successful candidates is summarized as follows:
- All India 50% Quota, Dental Educational Institutions Family Welfare, Govt. of India of Central Govt., Universities established by an Act of Parliament, Deemed Universities Seats: Counseling shall be conducted by Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- State quota seats in All Dental Institutions in a State and seats in institutions established by State Govt., Universities established by Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority Institutions: Counseling shall be conducted by State Government or authority designated by the State Government
Registration, and Submission of choices in the counselling process for NEET MDS
Briefly, following is expected to be the procedure for NEET MDS Counselling.
- Registration – Candidates who have qualified the NEET MDS, have to register for the online NEET MDS counseling at www.mcc.nic.in.
- Selection of choices – The next step involved exercising of choices, indicative seats and locking of choices.
- Seat Allotment – As per merit / rank obtained in NEET MDS, and seat preference, the NEET MDS seat allotment will be done and published online at www.mcc.nic.in.
Selection and final admissions to these institutions shall be made by the Armed Forces Medical Services based on merit of the candidates & as per order of precedence mentioned in Para 18.2 and who have applied online both to NEET-MDS and also to AFMS and the admissions shall be done as per Govt. of India – Ministry of Defence rules and regulations in conjunction with those applicable to the affiliating Universities.
NEET MDS Seats
Given below are seat matrix of NEET MDS 2017.
|Dental Seat Matrix||View Here|
Official Website for NEET MDS Counselling 2018 is www.natboard.edu.in