NEET MDS Counselling 2020 – Medical Counseling Commettee (MCC) conducts NEET MDS counselling for 50% All India Quota seat online at mcc.nic.in. Candidates who will qualify in the NEET MDS 2020 are eligible to participate in the online counselling. Counselling for State Quota seats is conducted by the State Government. Candidates have to fill the online choices, based on which and their ranks they will be allotted seats. Know here complete details of NEET MDS Counselling 2020 and Seat Allotment.
NEET MDS Counselling 2020
Through common counselling candidates can admission into all the Dental Educational Institutions in a State/Union Territory. Expected Counselling Schedule for NEET MDS Counselling 2020 is given below.
|NEET MDS Counselling||Dates|
|Round 1 Counselling||Mar 2020|
|Round 2 Counselling||Apr 2020|
|Mop – Up Round for Central / Deemed Uni. /ESIC only||May 2020|
Check Here: Candidates can check the information about NEET MDS 2020 Counselling as per schedule from, nbe.edu.in
NEET MDS 2020 Counselling Process
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
Candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks can participate in online counselling process. Counselling for 50% All India Quota seats is conducting by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India whereas for state qouta seats, counselling is conducted by the state government. Check the given below process of the counselling
- online choice filling
- Seat Allotment
- Verification process
If you are looking for NEET PG Counselling. Click Here
NEET MDS 2020 Choice Filling Registration
Candidates who have qualified the exam can participate in the online counselling process. Once NEET MDS registration is started candidate can have to register themselves by entering their name, roll number. Candidates have to create the password and have to select the stream in which they want to take admission. After that, candidates have to pay the counselling fee to get register. The fee as per last year is as given below:
|UR Candidates(AQI /Central University)||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST (AQI /Central University)||Rs. 500|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 5000|
Once a candidate gets register, they can access the options. Candidates have to lock their choices, as per the order of their preferences. Based on choices and the rank obtained in NEET MDS, seat allotment process will be done.
Candidates are advised to keep changing the Password at frequent intervals
NEET MDS 2020 Seat Allotment Proces
The seat allotment process is done in 3 rounds. After the choices filling, MCC releases the result of the first allotment in the pdf format. The pdf carries the name of the candidates along with their allotted university / college. The process in conducted in two rounds, after the two rounds there will be no futther process for the admissions. The 3 allotments are:
- First allotment – Based on choices filled in the choice filling and the rank scored by the canadidates.seats are allotted to the candidates. Candidates can check their names in the list and their allotted centre. After that, they have to appear for the verification process and other formalities.
- Second allotment – In case of candidates have not applied for first-round can apply for the second round. Those who want to upgrade their seats allotted can also fill the choices for the second allotment. Such candidates do not need to register again.
- Mop Up round – After both the rounds, mop-up round is conducted for the vacant seats, candidates applied for the second round and wants up-gradation can also appear for this round. This will be the final round for the allotment.
NEET MDS 2020 Document Verification Process
After the allotment of seats candidates have to appear for the document verification process. In case a candidate fails to appear at the college or forgets to carry the documents shall not be granted admission into the course. Check the documents required for the verification process:
- NEET MDS Admit Card issued by NBE
- NEET MDS 2020 score card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark Sheets of MBBS / BDS (of all the examinations)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate / Certificate from the Head of Institution or College
- Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI
- High School / Higher Secondary / Birth Certificate (Date of birth proof)
- Valid ID Proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
- SC / ST / OBC / Disabled Certificate issued by the competent authority
About NEET MDS 2020
NEET MDS 2020 is a national entrance exam conducted for admission into Dental PG Courses. In India, NEET MDS is the only entrance exam conducted for MDS. It is conducted by NBE in online mode. The exam consist of total 240 MCQ types questions and there is a negative marking of 1 marks on every incorrect answer. Candidates who have completed MBBS / BDS can fill the online aplication form for the entracne exam.
Candidates can check the seat matrix from the link provided below.
Seat Matrix: 2019
- Click here to check dental virtual vacancy seats for round 2.
- Click here to check dental newly added and non joined seats for round 2.
- Click here to check final dental seats matrix for central institute for round 1.
- Click here to check final dental diploma seats matrix for deemed round 1.
- Click here to check final dental degree seats matrix for deemed PG 2020 round 1
- Click here to check the final dental degree seats matrix for AIQ PG 2020 round 1
- Click here to check seat matrix for deemed PG round 1.
- Click here to check seat matrix for AQI PG round 1.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.