|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NEET 2018 Paper Analysis – given analysis is based on last year’s examination. Around 11 lakh candidates will appeare for NEET 2018. The exam started at 10:00 am and concluded at 01:00 pm. It will be held in offline mode, for the admission of candidates in UG medical courses in the universities and college of the country.
Now, that the exam will over, candidates will searching for the answer key of the exam. However, till the time it will not be released, candidates may evaluate their performance on the basis of NEET 2018 Exam Analysis. The paper analysis will be stated by the students and the experts. Candidates who appeared for the exam today will check it to know how their fellow mates performed and felt about the question paper. On the other hand, those who will be taking the exam next year can have a look at the analysis to get an idea about the level of difficulty and demand of the exam.
NEET 2018 Student Analysis
The analysis of NEET 2018, according to the exam takers is as below.
Level of Difficulty – As per the students the level of difficulty was a moderate. Infact, as per many students the paper was unexpectedly easy. Most of the questions were from NCERT.
To get after-NEET exam resources, access the links below:
- NEET Question Paper – Get question paper of NEET 2017.
- NEET Answer Keys – Get answer key of NEET 2017 for all codes/sets.
- NEET Rank Predictor – Predict your rank for NEET 2018.
- Exam Analysis – Analysis of NEET UG 2018 Paper.
- NEET Cut Off – Check past year and expected cut off.
- NEET Result – Know about result of CBSE NEET.
Subject wise NEET 2018 Paper Analysis:
Biology Section: This was the easiest section in the exam. Most of the questions were from NCERT and were conceptual based.
Chemistry Section: Most of the questions in the exam were from Organic Chemistry. Some questions were also asked from Physical and Inorganic Part. Overall, the level of difficulty in this section was moderate.
Physics Section: For many students, this was the toughest section in the exam. The questions in the exam were concept and application based.
Weightage of class 11 and 12 syllabus:
- Almost same weightage was given to topics from both classes.
- Candidates who knew the basics would not have faced much trouble.
Compared to last year:
- The level of difficult was less this year.
“The exam was very easy. If someone has studied NCERT thoroughly then they can easily crack it” – Disha Bohra
“The level of difficulty in the exam was normal. I found Biology section very easy” – Rana Singh
Generic Paper Analysis of NEET 2018:
The overall level of difficulty of the exam was moderate to tough. The generic NEET 2018 Paper Analysis is as mentioned below:
The highlights of the question paper were:
- The paper was divided into three sections of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In all there were 180 questions.
- Physics and Chemistry section has 45 question each.
- Biology section had 45 questions from Botany and 45 from Zoology.
Marking scheme of the Exam:
- It was same as ever.
- Four marks for correct answer.
- Negative marking of 1 marks.
The table below will help it understand better
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
NEET 2018 Expert Analysis
The experts will soon announced the exam analysis of NEET 2018 and it will be uploaded on this page. Keep visiting.