NEET Paper Analysis – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a pen and paper-based test. Around 11 lakh candidates appear for NEET every year. The exam starts at 02:00 PM and concludes at 05:00 PM. NTA conducts for the admission in UG medical courses in the universities and college of the country. Immediately after the exam, candidates can read the NEET Paper Analysis. It helps to predict the rank and percentile in the exam. The paper analysis is prepared on the basis of students reaction and experts reviews. Candidates who have taken or who are appearing for the exam next year can check the NEET Paper Analysis below.
NEET 2019 Analysis
National Testing Agency conducts NEET 2019 on 05 May. The exam is scheduled to conduct in 154 cities in India. This year, 15.19 lakh students have applied for the exam. Once the exam is over, candidates can check the NEET 2019 analysis. The result announcement date for NEET 2019 is 05 June.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis – Click Here to check NEET 2019 analysis.
NEET 2018 Student Analysis
The analysis of NEET 2018, according to the exam takers is as below.
Level of Difficulty – As per the students, the level of difficulty was moderate. In fact, as per many students, the paper was unexpectedly easy. Most of the questions were from NCERT.
To get after-NEET exam resources, access the links below:
- NEET Question Paper – Get question paper of NEET 2017.
- NEET Answer Keys – Get answer key of NEET 2017 for all codes/sets.
- NEET Rank Predictor – Predict your rank for NEET 2018.
- Exam Analysis – Analysis of NEET UG 2018 Paper.
- NEET Cut Off – Check past year and expected cut off.
- NEET Result – Know about result of CBSE NEET.
Subject wise NEET 2018 Paper Analysis:
Biology Section: This was the easiest section of the exam. Most of the questions were from NCERT and were conceptually based.
Chemistry Section: Most of the questions in the exam were from Organic Chemistry. Some questions were also asked from Physical and Inorganic Part. Overall, the level of difficulty in this section was moderate.
Physics Section: For many students, this was the toughest section in the exam. The questions in the exam were concept and application based.
Weightage of class 11 and 12 syllabus:
- Almost same weight-age was given to topics from both classes.
- Candidates who knew the basics would not have faced much trouble.
Compared to last year:
- The level of difficulty was less this year.
“The exam was very easy. If someone has studied NCERT thoroughly then they can easily crack it” – Disha Bohra
“The level of difficulty in the exam was normal. I found Biology section very easy” – Rana Singh
Generic Paper Analysis of NEET 2018:
The overall level of difficulty of the exam was moderate to tough. The generic NEET 2018 Paper Analysis is as mentioned below:
The highlights of the question paper were:
- The paper was divided into three sections of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In all, there were 180 questions.
- Physics and Chemistry section has 45 questions each.
- Biology section had 45 questions from Botany and 45 from Zoology.
Marking scheme of the Exam:
- It was same as ever.
- Four marks for a correct answer.
- Negative marking of 1 marks.
The table below will help it understand better
|Section||Total Question||Total Marks|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.