This is an old article on NEET PG 2021 Application Form.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form – National Board of Education (NBE) will release the NEET PG application form online at nbe.edu.in. The application form releases online only and the candidates have to register to access the form. After registration candidates get the user ID and password. After that candidates have to fill the online application form. Towards the end candidates have to upload the scanned documnets. Finally candidates have to select the exam city and pay the online application fee. To know all details regarding the NEET PG 2021 application form, read below.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form
It must be noted that the multiple applications submitted by a single candidate shall lead to the rejection of the application form. Candidates can fill the application form of NEET PG 2021 only in online mode. No application form is made available for the candidates in offline mode. Check the important dates regarding NEET PG 2021 application form from the table given below.
|NEET PG 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|NEET PG 2021 registration starts from||To be announced|
|Last date to submit NEET PG 2020 Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date for payment of application fees||To be announced|
|Form correction starts on||To be announced|
|Last date to edit details in NEET PG 2020 Form||To be announced|
Apply Here: Candidates can fill the NEET PG 2021 Application Form as per schedule at nbe.edu.in
NEET PG 2020 Application Form / Registration Date
Last year NEET PG application process started on 01 November 2019 and candidates were allowed to submit the application form until 21 November 2019. However, this year the application process is yet to start which means that there is a delay in the process of NEET PG 2021, mostly due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Candidates can check below release date of NEET PG application form dates from the last few years in the table below:
|Year||Application form release date|
|2020||01 November 2019|
|2019||02 November 2018|
|2018||31 October 2017|
|2017||26 September 2016|
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility conditions of NEET PG 2021 exam. Check the pointers given below which candidates need to fulfill.
- Candidates must possess MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical Colleges/Institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council Act.
- Applicants must have a permanent or provisional registration of MBBS or equivalent qualification with the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The candidate should have completed one year of internship.
NEET PG 2021 Application Fee
For the submission of the application form, the candidates need to submit the application fee to submit the NEET PG 2021 application form. As per the application process for NEET PG last year, candidates can check the examination fees for the NEET PG 2021 exam. The application fee of NEET PG 2021 is given in the table below.
|General / OBC||Rs. 3750|
|SC/ST/ PWD (PH)||Rs. 2750|
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the application fee through credit/ debit card/ net banking.
Documents for NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling the application form they are needed while filling the NEET PG 2021 application form.
- MBBS Degree / Primary Medical Certificate
- MCI/SMC Registration Details
- Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) details.
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter’s ID, Passport and Driving License (Valid ID proofs)
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph
- Candidate’s Scanned Signature
- A valid Email Id
- An active Mobile Number
- Details of Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card
Image Specifications for NEET PG 2021 Application Form
For the submission of NEET PG application form, all the applicants need to upload the images of the photograph, signature thumb impression and registration certificate of MBBS Qualification in JPEG format. Check the detailed information regarding the uploading of images in NEET PG 2021 application form given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension (width x height)|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||6 x 3 cm|
|Thumb impression||.jpg/.jpeg||less than 80kb||—|
|MCI / SMC registration certificate|
of MBBS Qualification
|JPG/JPEG/PDF||Maximum 400 Kb||—|
The candidates have to follow the below given instructions while uploading the documents in the application form:
- Upload coloured photo.
- The background of the scanned photograph should be white or light in color.
- Mobile phone photos and self potrait photos are not alllowed.
- Photographs taken through a digital camera/webcam or by scanning a physical photograph are ACCEPTABLE.
- Thumb impressions must be taken in color with white background.
- At the bottom of the photograph, candidate’s name and date of capturing the photo should be there.
- Signature must be in blue or black ink only.
Check the sample of acceptable/ non-acceptable Images for the NEET PG Form.
How to fill NEET PG 2021 Application Form
NEET PG 2021 application form is available in the online mode only. The candidates can follow the steps given below to fill NEET PG application form.
Step 1 – Firstly, click on the direct link given above on this page. Next, candidates need to register themselves by entering their name, date of birth, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 2 – After that, click on the “Submit” button and the candidates are going to get their login details.
Step 3 – Now, navigate to the “Applicant Login” and enter the details like user id and password. The application form of NEET PG has 3 categories – personal details, qualification details, and test centre details.
Step 4 – Click on the ‘submit’ button after entering all the details. Now, complete the last section of the NEET PG form and click on the “Submit” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 5 – Now, upload the scanned images as per the specification given above. After uploading the scanned images, candidates need to select the test center from the drop-down menu.
Step 6 – Lastly, pay the required amount of application fee and download the Application PDF for future purposes.
Details to be filled in NEET PG 2021 Application Form
The details that must be mentioned in NEET PG application form are:
(A) Personal Details
- Personal details of the candidate like name of the candidate, gender, contact details, date of birth, nationality
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Person with Disability (Yes/No)
- If you are ready to take up any Post Graduate course in Armed Forces Medical Services institutions (yes/no)
- Valid Identity proofs are Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, Passport and PAN Card.
- Communication Address
- Identification number
- Marks of identification
- Pin code
- MCI/SMC registration type
- MCI/SMC registration number
- State of registration
- Registration medical council
(B) Qualification Details
The candidate must note that the following details should be completely correct as it is going to be verified later:
- State of completion of class 10th
- State of completion of class 12th
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details
- Completion of MBBS Qualification – In case of any other country, please enter country details.
- Name of Country State of completion – IIn case of other ocubtry, enter other.
- City of completion
- University of completion
- University name
- Name of college
- Month and Year of Passing
- Internship Details
- Have you completed internship
- Location of internship
- Institute of Internship
- Date of start of Internship
- Last date of internship
- Additional Information
- Deported / Rusticated during Medical Course (yes/no)
- Charged of use of Unfair Means (yes/no)
- Have you appeared in NEET PG before (yes/no)
- Previous Roll Number
- Year of Appearing
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can only make changes in the submitted form in the application form correction period. However, an application form correction window opens for a limited period of time. During the application form correction candidates can change and not change the below given details:
Editable details in NEET PG 2020 application form
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidate
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
Non-editable details In NEET PG 2020 Form
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Testing city
NEET PG 2021 Admit Card
The registered candidates are issued the admit card for NEET PG 2021 entrance exam. Candidates can download their NEET PG 2021 admit card from the NBE website. For downloading the admit card, the candidates need to enter the user id and password. It is compulsory to carry the printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination. Admit card for NEET PG is only released online. It is not sent via post or e-mail. Along with the hard copy of the NEET PG admit card 2021, candidates need to carry a photocopy of their MCI/SMC registration certificate and a Valid Id proof.
About NEET PG 2021
National Board of Examination (NBE) conducts NEET PG exam to take admission into various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses in both state and centrally held institutions. It is a national level entrance examination and the candidates need to prepare well to crack NEET PG 2021. NEET PG is conducted annually as an entrance examination to various PG courses. Candidates qualifying the exam can further attend NEET PG counselling for getting allotted seats on the basis of their ranks in the exam.
FAQs for NEET PG 2021 Application Form
Q. Who conducts NEET PG?
Q. How to fill NEET PG 2021 application form?
Q. Can I get a refund for NEET PG 2021 application fee, if found ineligible?
Q. How can I pay the application fee?
Q. Do I have to send the printout of the NEET PG 2021 application form?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.