The NEET PG Application Form 2019 has been released by the National Board of Examination (NBE). The exam conducting body will not provide any offline application form for NEET PG 2019. Before the aspirants proceed to fill in details in NEET PG 2019 Form, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear for the test. Enter correct and verifiable information in the application form. Details entered in form are used to create candidature for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG. Login credentials generated during registration are used for downloading admit card of NEET PG 2019 which will be issued before the exam. Candidates must take note of the last date to apply as after that National Board of Examinations do not accept any form. Everything you need to know about NEET PG 2019 Application Form such as dates, fees, how to register, are given here.
NEET PG Application Form 2019
The candidates can edit/ modify details in the NEET PG 2019 Application Form at least 15 days before the last date of submitting the application form. However, the candidates can check the complete schedule for NEET PG 2019 Application Form.
|NEET PG Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Publication of notification by NBE and issue of application form||02 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||22 November 2018|
|Last date to make changes in the form||To be notified|
Apply Online: Click Here to register for NEET PG 2019
Application Fees for NEET PG 2019
To submit the online application form for NEET PG 2019, the aspirants have to pay the following amount as given by NBE:
|General and OBC||Rs 3750|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs 2750|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above-given application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Documents to Keep Ready for NEET PG 2019 Registration
Before the aspirants proceed to register for NEET PG 2019, first and foremost, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam. Next, you should keep the following documents/ certificates ready, to ensure that you fill in only correct data in the form.
- Educational Qualification Details like MBBS / Primary Medical Certificate
- MCI/SMC registration details
- Internship Details
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature (as per the guidelines)
- A valid Email ID, because NBE will communicate regarding any update on NEET PG 2019 through email
- A valid Mobile Number, as the login details will be sent through SMS
Specifications for Uploading Images in NEET PG 2019 Application Form
In the application form, you will have to upload the scanned images as per the specification given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 80kb|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||Less than 80kb|
How to fill in NEET PG 2019 Application Form?
Below we have given step-by-step instructions which can help you to register for NEET PG 2019 successfully. Check the instructions as given below.
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the direct link given on this page for NEET Registration 2019.
- To register online, you will have to provide information such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On the successful submission of the registration details, you will receive a User ID and password on the registered email id. The same will also be sent to you through SMS.
- With this, you have successfully registered for the entrance exam.
Step 2: Login
- After the registration part is over, you can proceed to the next step, which is, filling in other necessary information
- However, to fill in details in the application form, you will have to log in by entering the User ID and Password sent to you after you registered for the test.
- Now, on the top of the page, click on the link which says “Go to Application Form”. Read all the instructions very carefully.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- The application form for NEET PG 2019 is categorized into three sections – Personal Details, Qualification Details, Test Center Details.
- You need to fill the section-wise application form. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on the Save and Next button.
The details to be filled in the NEET 2019 Application Form are as follows:
- Details such as your Name, Gender, Nationality, etc will be automatically filled in as per the details submitted by you at the time of registration.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- PWD status
- Choose a valid id proof and enter its related details
- Enter Your Communication Address
- In this part, you will have to provide details of educational qualification/ internship details etc.
- You will have to provide the MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details such as Country of completion of MBBS Qualification, Name of Country, State of completion, Name of the Univeristy/ College, etc.
- Enter relevant information on Internship Details
- SMC/MCI Registration Details
Step 4: Upload Images in NEET PG 2019 Application Form and Choose the Test Center
- In the NEET PG Application Form, you will have to upload scanned images fo your passport size photograph and signature
- You must upload the images as per the specification, and file size limit.
- Once the Documents are uploaded, please pick the test center details
- Choose the test center from the drop-down menu as per your preference and convenience
- On entering all the necessary information in the application form, click on the “I Agree” checkbox to complete the application form. Before submitting, the candidate must check whether he has filled all the details correctly.
- Then, click on the Submit button. On clicking submit, the candidate will be re-directed to the payment gateway to make the payment.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- To submit the NEET PG Application Form, you will have to pay the required amount of the application fee.
- The application test fee to be payable by the candidate will be displayed on the screen
- To pay the NEET PG 2019 Application Fee, select mode of Payment: Net Banking/Card Payment
- Your application will be successfully submitted only once you get the message, the payment has been made successfully
- The last and final step is to download the Application PDF after paying the application fee for any future reference.
If you have any question on NEET PG 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.