NEHU Application Form 2020 is available for various courses as per the schedule. The Candidates who are interested and want to take admission in North Eastern Hill University will be able to fill the application form. Candidate must fill the application form before the last date, candidate can check the course wise last date from the table below. The detailed information regarding NEHU Application Form 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Application Form for NEHU Admission 2020 is now available, candidate can fill the form with the help of link below.
NEHU Application Form 2020
The application forms process for North Eastern Hill University (Shillong) has been started. All the candidates are advised to must check the schedule for further events of the NEHU Admissions 2020.
|Last date for submission of application form for BA LLB (Hons)|
31 Jul 2020
|Last date for submission of application form for MBA||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form for MBA (Agri-Business Management & Food Technology)|
|Last date for submission of application form for MBA (Tourism & Travel Management)|
|Last date for submission of application form for M.Tech (ECE & Nanotechnology)|
|Last date for submission of application form for B.Tech (Lateral & Vertical)/ B.Arch|
|Last date for submission of application form for PhD||17 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form for PhD (Nanotechnology)||21 Oct 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the NEHU Application Form 2020.
Official Website: nehu.ac.in
NEHU 2020 Application Fee
Students applying for Professional courses in Shillong/Tura Campus are requested to fill up the online admission form of the University on payment of Rs.800/- and Rs.400/- ( for SC/ST category) and for Ph.D programme Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- (For SC/ST) by visiting this University Website nehu.ac.in.
Modes of Payment
The payment of application fee can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank.
How to Apply for NEHU Admission 2020?
In order to fill the Application Form for North Eastern Hill University, candidate can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website, on the official website candidate need to locate “Admission 2020” which will be on the right side.
- After clicking on the “Admission 2020” link they will be redirected to a new window where the candidate can see details regarding admission 2020
- On this page, the candidate needs to click on the Apply Online button.
- Upon clicking the candidate will be able to see a new page where they will see two options New User Registration and Registered User Login.
- If a candidate had already registered then the candidate need to fill Registered User Login and then see Application Form.
- If a candidate had not registered then they need to click on New User Registration and fill out the details and pay the fee, after which the candidate will be able to check their Application Form.
- Students are requested to download a hard copy of the online form and keep it for future reference.
- Students are requested to bring their original testimonials/certificates at the time of admission if any information is wrongly declared, the provisional admission to the candidate will be rejected.
- Before filling up the application form, students applying for M.Phil/Ph.D. should prepare a write-up of 200 words explaining why they want to pursue a further programme of study/research in the subject; students will copy-paste this write up into relevant box provided in the online application form.
- Students applying for University Quota under NSS need to see whether they fulfill all the three criteria for NSS given in the prospectus.
- Students are advised to verify all their details filled in the online form, especially their *“category”* before payment, once payment is made they cannot edit their details again.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.