NEHU Application Form 2019 is available for various courses as per the schedule. Candidates can fill their Application form from here on or before the last date of application. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the NEHU Application Form 2019. The detailed information regarding NEHU Application Form 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
NEHU Application Form 2019
The application forms for North Eastern Hill University (Shillong) has been released as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for the same from the official website or from the quick links given above in the page. All the candidates are advised to must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NEHU Admissions 2019.
|Last date to apply||15 Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply for B. Tech||20 Jun 2019|
Application Form: Click here for NEHU Application Form 2019.
Official Website i.e. nehu.ac.in
Students applying for Professional courses in Shillong/Tura Campus are requested to fill up online admission form of the University on payment of Rs.800/- and Rs.400/- ( for SC/ST category) and for General Courses Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- (For SC/ST) by visiting this University Website www.nehu.ac.in and the payment will be done online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank. The admission fee is not refundable.
Modes of Payment
The payment of application fee can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank.
- Students are requested to download a hard copy of the online form and keep it for future reference.
- Students are requested to bring their original testimonials/certificates at the time of admission if any information is wrongly declared, the provisional admission to the candidate will be rejected.
- Before filling up the application form, students applying for M.Phil/Ph.D. should prepare a write-up of 200 words explaining why they want to pursue a further programme of study/research in the subject; students will copy-paste this write up into relevant box provided in the online application form.
- Students applying for University Quota under NSS need to see whether they fulfill all the three criteria for NSS given in the prospectus.
- Students are advised to verify all their details filled in the online form, especially their *“category”* before payment, once payment is made they cannot edit their details again.
- The instructions given on Online Application form are attached for reference.
Merit list will be released by the NEHU University also known as North Eastern Hill University for different courses as per the schedule. The students those who will appear in the exam can check whether they qualified for the admission or not from the merit list. The direct link for the same will also be provided below.