NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 will be available in the online mode on the official website of NEIGRIHMS. Candidates can able to register themselves on the official website or on the direct link provided below. If you wish to get admission in the undergraduate nursing course offered by NEIGRIHMS you need to appear for the common entrance exam conducted by it. To appear in the NEIGRiHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 entrance exam you need to register yourself for the exam only through the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020. You can get complete details about the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 on this page below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
You should go through the prospectus before registering yourself for the exam. Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials. You should enter correct contact details in your application form. As, once you have registered yourself successfully you will receive an SMS alert and email message regarding your User ID and password. We would advise you to write down their user id and password on a paper or save it somewhere safe.
|Commencement of Online Registration||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last day for Online Registration||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application||3rd week of August 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of Sep 2020|
Apply Online: Application form of NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 will be available at neigrihms.gov.in.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
The registration process is incomplete till the application fees has been paid. Candidates should deposit the Fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through Online mode by using debit card/credit card through payment gateway to the College of Nursing’s Account “ PRINCIPAL NURSING COLLEGE OF NEIGRIHMS ” No. 30270200000002
Note: Applications submitted without the Examination Fee shall be summarily rejected.
How to fill the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Registration for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination is done in online mode only and candidate will have to register for entrance examination in the online portal available at Institute website www.neigrihm.gov.in. Candidate should read the instructions carefully and fill up the online Application Form step by step as Instructed.
- First visit the official website of Institute i.e. www.neigrihm.gov.in
- Then click on ” Apply Online” Link to access the form.
- After that fill the Application form with correct information.
- After filling the form candidates need to submit the Examination fee.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Documents To Be Uploaded
To make the registration process easy we have listed down all the documents that you should keep ready before you begin your registration process.
- Scanned photograph of appropriate size.
- Scanned signature.
- Scanned copy of proof of payment of fee.
- Scanned copy of the High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of the 10+2.
- In case, a candidate is waiting for result of 10+2, scanned copy of the ADMIT CARD of the said examination should be uploaded. However, original mark-sheet should be produced at the time of Counseling if qualified.
- In case if you are employed, you must upload a scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the Employer.
The registration process is really important. Hence, we have listed a few important instructions that you should remember while registering yourself for your reference below.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your provide correct and authentic information is provided in the online Application Form regarding Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Address, Contact no, email address etc.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and no correspondence/queries will be entertained in this regard.
- If a candidate is at any stage found to have provided false information/certificate or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her application form, he/she will be debarred from admission, his/her residency will be terminated with immediate effect.
- If ineligibility is detected at any stage, candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled without any notice.
- The decision of the Director, NEIGRIHMS shall be final in the matter of selection of candidates for admission to various courses and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate may keep a Print out copy of his/her application form for own use. Hard Copy need not be sent to NEIGRIHMS.
The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong is an autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. he College believes that B.Sc. Nursing program will train the graduates who will be able to render quality nursing care which is scientifically sound and evidence based, in the health care practice at the Institutional level and Community Out Reach programmes.
The program is designed to help the graduates acquire a broad based knowledge and to become highly competent professionals who can function as skilled practitioners in different hospital and community settings. They should be able to mange different types of health programmes and be a team leader of Health Care Workers.
Insofar, Official details for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 has not ben announcd yet. Information on this page is based on last year informstion brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) releases information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.