NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 is available in the online mode on the official website of NEIGRIHMS. Candidates are able to register themselves from the official website or the direct link provided below. If you wish to get admission in the undergraduate nursing course offered by NEIGRIHMS you need to appear for the common entrance exam conducted by it. To appear in the entrance exam you need to register yourself for the exam only through the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018. You can get complete details about the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 on this page below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
You should go through the prospectus before registering yourself for the exam. Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criterias laid down by the officials. You should enter correct contact details in your application form. As, once you have registered yourself successfully you will receive an SMS alert and email message regarding your User ID and password. We would advise you to write down their user id and password on a paper or save it somewhere safe. You can refer to the table below as it comprises of all the important events and their expected schedules for the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing admission process 2018.
|Commencement of Online Registration||20 Jul 2018|
|Last day for Online Registration||19 Aug 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application||20 Aug 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02 Sep 2018|
Official website: www.neigrihms.gov.in.
Documents To Be Uploaded
To make the registration process easy we have listed down all the documents that you should keep ready before you begin your registration process.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature.
- Scanned copy of proof of payment of fee.
- Scanned copy of the High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of the 10+2.
- Scanned copy of the ADMIT CARD of your 10+2 exam if the results have not been declared.
- In case if you are employed, you must upload a scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the Employer.
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
The registration process is incomplete till the application fees has been paid. Candidates can deposit the Fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through Online mode by using debit card/credit card through payment gateway to the College of Nursing’s Account “ PRINCIPAL NURSING COLLEGE OF NEIGRIHMS ” No30270200000002.
The registration process is really important. Hence, we have listed a few important instructions that you should remember while registering yourself for your reference below.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your provide correct and authentic information in your online Application Form regarding Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Address, Contact no, email address etc.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without any justifications.
- If you at any stage are found to have provided unauthentic information in your application forms you will be debarred from admission.
- You candidature will be cancelled if you fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the official body
- The decision of the Director, NEIGRIHMS shall be final in the matter of selection of candidates for admission to various courses.