NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019 is available in the online mode on the official website of NEIGRIHMS. Candidates can able to register themselves on the official website or on the direct link provided below. If you wish to get admission in the undergraduate nursing course offered by NEIGRIHMS you need to appear for the common entrance exam conducted by it. To appear in the entrance exam you need to register yourself for the exam only through the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019. You can get complete details about the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019 on this page below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
You should go through the prospectus before registering yourself for the exam. Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials. You should enter correct contact details in your application form. As, once you have registered yourself successfully you will receive an SMS alert and email message regarding your User ID and password. We would advise you to write down their user id and password on a paper or save it somewhere safe. You can refer to the table below as it comprises of all the important events and their schedules for the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing admission process 2019.
|Commencement of Online Registration||19 Jul 2019|
|Last day for Online Registration||18 Aug 2019|
|Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies in application||20 August 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14 Sep 2019|
Official website www.neigrihms.gov.in
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
The registration process is incomplete till the application fees has been paid. Candidates should deposit the Fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) through Online mode by using debit card/credit card through payment gateway to the College of Nursing’s Account “ PRINCIPAL NURSING COLLEGE OF NEIGRIHMS ” No. 30270200000002
Note: Applications submitted without the Examination Fee shall be summarily rejected.
How to fill the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
Registration for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination is done in online mode only and candidate will have to register for entrance examination in the online portal available at Institute website www.neigrihm.gov.in. Candidate should read the instructions carefully and fill up the online Application Form step by step as Instructed.
- First visit the official website of Institute i.e. www.neigrihm.gov.in
- Then click on ” Apply Online” Link to access the form.
- After that fill the Application form with correct information.
- After filling the form candidates need to submit the Examination fee.
Documents To Be Uploaded
To make the registration process easy we have listed down all the documents that you should keep ready before you begin your registration process.
- Scanned photograph of appropriate size.
- Scanned signature.
- Scanned copy of proof of payment of fee.
- Scanned copy of the High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of the 10+2.
- In case, a candidate is waiting for result of 10+2, scanned copy of the ADMIT CARD of the said examination should be uploaded. However, original mark-sheet should be produced at the time of Counseling if qualified.
- In case if you are employed, you must upload a scanned copy of No Objection Certificate from the Employer.
The registration process is really important. Hence, we have listed a few important instructions that you should remember while registering yourself for your reference below.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your provide correct and authentic information is provided in the online Application Form regarding Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Address, Contact no, email address etc.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and no correspondence/queries will be entertained in this regard.
- If a candidate is at any stage found to have provided false information/certificate or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his/her application form, he/she will be debarred from admission, his/her residency will be terminated with immediate effect.
- If ineligibility is detected at any stage, candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled without any notice.
- The decision of the Director, NEIGRIHMS shall be final in the matter of selection of candidates for admission to various courses and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate may keep a Print out copy of his/her application form for own use. Hard Copy need not be sent to NEIGRIHMS.