NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Application Form 2017 – Candidates can apply online for NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG from the official website on or before the last date of application. Students can also apply online by clicking the link below “Apply Online” directly to fill their application form. The process is simple and all the details can be fulfilled in the online application form. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility other criteria before going online application.
|Date of starting of Online Applications||01 Feb 2017|
|Last date of Online Applications|
Candidates can apply online from the link provided below. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details entered in the Application Form.
Procedure to Get Application Form
Prospectus cum Application Forms are available w.e.f. 01 Feb 2017 to 15 Mar 2017 (5:30 PM) in the NEIGRIHMS website at www.neigrihms.gov.in . (No Printed Hard copy will be made available)
- A candidate seeking admission is required to download the prescribed Application Form available along with the Prospectus at www.neigrihms.gov.in the link “Click to Apply for NEIGRIHMS MD/MS ADMISSION.
- Candidates need to fill up the Online application form and upload the other necessary documents.
- The Application fee is Rs.1500/-(non-refundable) plus charges as applicable. The candidate is required to go through the prospectus and guidelines carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the Online Application Form.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, email address and mobile number is entered in the Application Form.
- The Institute will not be responsible for faulty communication due to incorrect address (email id and Mobile Number) given by the applicant in the Application Form. Candidate should not submit more than one application. For detail see the guidelines available in website www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- Incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Admission of candidates to admission in the MD/MSis provisional, subject to their being eligible for admission to PG courses.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage, before or after his /her admission his her admission will be summarily rejected and candidate in the merit next to him/her will admitted accordingly.
Procedure of Payment
The prescribed amount of Application processing Fee, i.e. Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand five hundred only) plus charges as applicable should be deposited through online mode of Payment by Debit Card/ credit card ( visa/ Master) to “NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT”No.30270200000005”; IFSC: BARB0MAWDIA. Candidates are advised to retain the candidate’s copy of the Application Form and the proof of payment of Fee.
Note: It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure to provide correct address in the Application Forms
Submission of Soft Copy and Scanned Documents
Candidates are to submit (upload) the scanned documents mentioned below through Institute’s website www.neigrihms.gov.in.in the PG Application Portal
- High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying MBBS examination
- Mark sheets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ( Part-I and Part –II) MBBS Professional Examinations
- Attempt certificate of MBBS Professional Examinations.
- Internship completion certificate / certificate from the head of the Institutions/ college that the candidate will complete the Internship by 30th April 2017.
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate within the validity period issued by MCI / State Medical Council.
- NEET PG 2017 Admit card.
- NEET PG 2017 Score Card
- The candidates must submit a Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2015, from the competent authority (i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official)proving that he/she is Domicile/Permanent resident of one of the 8 (eight) North Eastern states of India including Sikkim
- No Objection Certificate: In case the candidate joined elsewhere in PG course have to bring NOC from the concerned college for joining the PG course in NEIGRIHMS.
- Candidates are to indicate if he is student of NEIGRIHMS. If so write the name of the state from which the candidate belongs to in the appropriate Test Box provided in Application Form.
Candidates not belong to the 8 (eight) North Eastern States (with PRC of either state) or candidate who is not a student of NEIGRIHMS need not apply. If any such candidate applied for NEIGRIHMS seats is at her/her own risk. Candidature of such candidate will be rejected and his /her name will not appear in the merit list.