NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission through NEET PG: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong, Meghalaya offers admissions in the PG (MD/MS) Programme. The institute has released a notification on neigrihms.gov.in intimating about the mop-up counselling round. The selection of the candidates is strictly based on the marks secured by candidates in NEET PG 2020. Check more details regarding NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Colleges Admission through NEET PG from this article.
Latest: NEIGRIHMS has released the Provisional Allotment List. Scroll down to check the same.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission through NEET-PG
In order to apply for the admission, candidates must be aware of the schedule the various admission processes. Check the schedule for NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Colleges Admission through NEET-PG 2020 form below:
|Post Graduate (MD/MS) Events||Important Dates|
|Date starting for submission of Offline Applications via Email||20 Feb 2020|
|Last date for submission of Offline Applications via Email||19 Mar 2020|
|Merit list as per NEET PG 2020 Mark Card||31 Mar 2020|
|E-joining (Online Reporting) for 1st Counselling for 50% AIQ seats||up to Apr 20, 2020|
|1st e-Counselling||12-16 May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Selection List||20 May 2020|
|Last date to accept seat, declaration and payment of|
admission fees by provisionally selected candidates
|27 May 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Selection List for 2nd counselling|
|last date to submit the form and documents for mop up round||21 Aug 2020|
|Date for mop up round counselling||24 Aug 2020|
Check Here: Click here to download the list of the candidates for 02nd E counselling for PG MD/MS 2020 Course.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Provisional Allotment – List Available!
The list has been released for NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Provisional Allotment. You can download from below provided link. The provisionally selected candidates are to submit their acceptance of seat and declaration with the payment of fees. You can download the pdf below-
- Click here to download the 2nd provisional allotment list.
- Click here to download the list of the provisional allotment.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College Admission 2020 – Mop up Round Counselling Notice
- Click here to check the Mop up round counselling notice.
Notice dated on July 29, 2020: Click here to download the NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Notice for Declaration to Participate in Final Round
Notice dated on July 24, 2020: Click here to check the NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Notice for Extended 2nd Round PG Counseling.
Provisional Allotment Letter:
– Click here to download the Provisional Allotment Letter on completion of the final round of PG Counseling 2020-21
– Click here to download the Provisional Allotment Letter for Extended 2nd Round PG Counseling.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 1st E-Counselling
In light of the current COVID-19 situations, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences is going to conduct e-Counselling for PG Medical admissions on the basis of NEET PG 2020 marks.
Method of Counselling
- Candidates have to download the form from website of the institute and send a scanned copy of filled form through email to [email protected].
- Seat allocation is going to be done on basis of merit of NEET PG 2020.
- List of provisionally selected candidates is going to be uploaded on the website of institute as per schedule given above.
- Provisionally selected candidates have to accept the seat, declaration and pay the admission fee of Rs 6945 by NEFT/RTGS before the last date.
- Only those candidates who take part in 1st counselling are considered for the next round.
Click here to check the detailed notification for 1st e-Counselling.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission E-joining (Online Reporting)
An official notice has been released by the institute regarding e-joining in respect of the 50% AIQ seats. The qualified candidates have to send joining application via an email to [email protected] latest by April 20, 2020. The admission fee of Rs 6945 must be paid through NEFT/RTGS to the institute’s bank account mentioned in the notice. Click on the image given below to check the complete notice.
Documents to be attached: Candidates have to attach soft copies of following documents along with application for e-joining.
- High School / Secondary School Certificate as a proof of DOB
- MBBS Passing Certificate / Provisional Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS
- Attempt Certificate of MBBS
- Internship Completion Certificate or a certificate from head of institution stating that the internship is going to be completed by April 30, 2020.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate from MCI or State Medical Council
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card
- NOC (No Objection Certificate), for candidates employed elsewhere
- Allotment letter’s copy
- Admission fee payment proof
- Soft copy of passport size photograph
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Merit List
The merit of the selected candidates has been released for the further admission process. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates’ secured score in the NEET PG 2020. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the merit list will be called for the counseling process. Candidates may check the merit list from the official website or the direct link which will be provided here:
Inter Se Merit: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CBSE NEET PG 2020, their inter-se merit shall be determined as per the NEET PG 2020 Rank.
- Click Here to check Merit List for PG (MD/MS) NEGRIHMS Quota.
- Click Here to check Merit List for PG (MD/MS) North East Quota.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Application Form
Prospectus cum application form for PG (MD/MS) admission is available on the official website i.e. neigrihms.gov.in. Candidates must note that application should be sent through email only at [email protected] along with scanned copies of documents. It is responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct address, email address and mobile number is entered in the Application Form.
Application Process Over!
Application Form: Click here to download the application form of NEIGRIHMS PG (MD/MS) Medical Admission 2020.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the Application fee of Rs.1500/-, plus charges as appropriate to be deposited by the triplicate challan as provided below.
Challan Format: Click here to download the Challan.
“NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT No. 30270200000005”
IFSC: BARB0MAWDIA (Fifth character is zero, not alphabet ‘O’)
Note: Candidates are recommended to preserve the candidate’s copy of the Application Form and Challan as the proof for payment of Fee.
Soft Copy and Scanned Documents to be Enclosed
- High School/Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth of the applicant.
- Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying MBBS examination
- Mark sheets 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ( Part-I and Part –II) MBBS Professional Examinations.
- Attempt certificate of MBBS Professional Examinations.
- Internship completion certificate/certificate from the head of the Institutions/ college that the candidate will complete the Internship by 30th April 2020.
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate within the validity period issued by MCI / State Medical Council.
- NEET PG 2020 Admit card.
- NEET PG 2020 Score Card.
- The candidates must submit a Domicile/ Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2020, from the competent authority
- No Objection Certificate
Note: Candidates are to indicate if he is student of NEIGRIHMS. If so write the name of the state from which the candidate belongs to in the appropriate Test Box provided in Application Form.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application form candidates must ensure the eligibility norms first.
Nationality: Applicant must be a Resident Indian National.
- Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim to be eligible for Northeast open category seats.
- Bonafide student of NEIGRIHMS (irrespective of domicile status) to be eligible for admission in to the seats reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS.
Educational: The candidates must hold MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and must have completed the compulsory Rotating one-year Internship training on or before 30th April 2020. Candidates who are likely to be completed Internship after 30th April will not be eligible for admission.
- Candidate should have obtained permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- The candidates who have already done/are pursuing MD/MS degree in any subject at the time of counseling shall not be considered for admission to MD/MS courses at NEIGRIHMS, if it is found at a later stage that the candidate has given false undertaking at the time of counseling, his/her candidature/registration shall be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates who have MBBS or equivalent from foreign countries will have to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examinations held by Medical Council of India (MCI) and also their registration with MCI. However he/she must complete one year Internship training on or before 30th April 2020.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Selection Procedure
Those candidates who want to apply for NEIGRIHMS seats are need to submit the NEET PG Admit Card and NEET PG Score Card in the Institute’s system as told after the NEET PG results are declared. On the basis of which a merit list will be drawn thereof and will be indicated and accordingly.
Candidates will be called for counseling in order of merit and can practice their respective choice of the subject according to merit and availability of seats. In the case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered. The Selection will be done undividedly on the basis of merit of the NEET-PG 2020 and the subject choice will be given on the basis of merit.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Counselling
After the declaration of the merit list candidates will be called for the Counseling process. Candidates have to resemble for the counseling at the Office of the Director, NEIGRIHMS Shillong at their own expenses. No candidate will be allowed to attend the counseling without original certificates. Therefore candidates have to report at the counseling center with all the original documents as same sent at the time of application process.
Candidates have the right to choose any one of the available seats in the discipline of his/ her choice at his/ her turn as per merit at the time of counseling and the same will be allotted to him/ her. Any candidate called for counseling does not mean that the allotment of a seat will be assigned to him/her. This will depend upon the availability of a seat at his/her rank and the choice exercised by the candidate, once he/she appears for counseling.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Allocation of Seats
Allocation of seats will be solely based on the merit, i.e. the rank obtained by the candidates. Counseling will be accommodated in the Administrative Block, NEIGRIHMS, and Shillong on the date of 1st counseling. Counseling will not bear any marks. The certificates and accomplishment of other eligibility criteria will be monitored. The order of counseling and allotment of seats will be first for the Open NE Seats, followed by the rostering of seats reserved for NEIGRIHMS students (Alternating with open NE Seats).
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical College 2020 Admission Seat Matrix
NEIGRIHMS will not conduct examination to fill up the seats available for open Northeast (NE) category including the seats reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS only. Seat intakes is available in each specialty for the session 2020-21 is shown in image below.
Official Website: neigrihms.gov.in
For more information about NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Colleges Admission 2020 through NEET-PG – Download Prospectus.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.