|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science (NEIGRIHMS) had issued the notification for admission in PG (MD/MS) course for the session 2017-18. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017. Candidates can check the detail of NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG like courses, seat intake, application process and some other important information on this page below.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Counselling Schedule & relevant details has been published – Check Here
Note:- The candidate appearing in the 1st counselling to be held on 07 Apr 2017 are also hereby directed to bring the following documents in original for verification in addition to the documents listed in the counselling notice.
- Pan Card
- Driving license
- Vote card
- Aadhar card
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 will be based on scores of NEET PG 2017. Candidates seeking admission in PG (MD/MS) course will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions who are applying for this course.
Schedule for the NEIGRIHMS 2017 is given below.
|Date of starting of Online Applications||01 Feb 2017|
|Last date of Online Applications||15 Mar 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|Merit list as per NEET PG 2017 Score Card||28 Mar 2017|
|1st Counselling||07 Apr 2017|
|Commencement of the Session||01 May 2017|
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical 2017 Course and Seats
PG (MD/MS) Course: NEIGRIHMS will not conduct examination to fill up the seats available for open Northeast (NE) category including the seats reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS only. They are of 3 (three) years duration. No exemption will be given to any candidate. The candidate joining MD/MS degree course shall be called Junior Resident (Post Graduate). The academic session will commence on 1st May 2017(Monday).The number of seats available in each specialty for the session 2017-18 is shown below:
Note : The number of specialties* and vacancies* where indicated are provisional and may be reduced /increased subject to receiving of necessary approvals of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
50% of the total seats will be “all India quota seats” and remaining 50% of the seats will be open Northeast category [of which 50% [i.e. 25% of overall seats] will be reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS.
Selection will be entirely on the basis of Merit of the candidates applied for NEIGRIHMS seats on the marks secured in NEET PG 2017. Candidate securing less than 50% in NEET PG Examination shall not be considered and names will not be considered for admission and names will not be included in the merit list and waiting list.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant must be a Resident Indian National
- Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim to be eligible for Northeast open category seats.
- Bonafide student of NEIGRIHMS (irrespective of domicile status) to be eligible for admission in to the seats reserved for the students passing MBBS from NEIGRIHMS.
- Educational: The candidates must possess MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and must have completed the compulsory Rotating one year Internship training on or before 30th April 2016. Candidates who are likely to be completed Internship after 30th April will not be eligible for admission.
- Every student, selected for admission to post graduate course shall possess recognised MBBS degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration with the Medical Council of India, or any of the State Medical Councils or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- Candidates who have MBBs or equivalent from foreign countries will have to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examinations held by Medical Council of India (MCI) and also their registration with MCI. However he/she must complete one year Internship training on or before 30th April 2016.
- The candidates who have already done/are pursuing MD/MS degree in any subject at the time of counselling shall not be considered for admission to MD/MS courses at NEIGRIHMS, if it is found at a later stage that the candidate has given false undertaking at the time of counselling, his/her candidature/registration shall be cancelled forthwith.
NEIGRIHMS PG Medical 2017 Selection Procedure
- Entrance Examination (NEET PG 2017) conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission to PG (MD/MS) courses on all India Basis.
- Those candidates who wish to apply for NEIGRIHMS seats are to submit their respective NEET PG Admit Card and NEET PG Score Card in the Institute’s system as Notified after the NEET PG results are declared.
- On the basis of the data provided by the candidates as to their respective NEET PG 2017 Result a merit list will be drawn thereof and will be indicated and accordingly. Candidates will be called for counselling in order of merit and can exercise their respective choice of subject according to merit and availability of seats. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered.
- The Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit of the NEETPG 2017 and the subject choice will be given on the basis of merit.
For complete details of NEIGRIHMS PG Medical Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.