NICC Application Form 2020: NICC International College of Design & Visual Arts has released Application Form for admissions in various UG, PG and Diploma courses offered by the Institute for the academic year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form online through the official website of NICC, niccindia.org. Candidates can check more information about NICC Application Form 2020 including the procedure to apply and eligibility criteria by scrolling down this page.
Latest: Application Form has been released online for various programmes. Scroll down to apply.
NICC Application Form 2020
The application form should be submitted on time. After the due date of form submission, no application will be accepted by the Institute. Check the schedule for NICC Application Process from below.
|Application Form Availability||Available!|
|Last date for Application Forms||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill NICC Application Form 2020.
How to Fill NICC Application Form 2020?
The institute has introduced a new system of applications this year due to lockdown imposed to control spread of COVID-19. To apply, candidates have to submit the application form online through NICC’s website. Direct link to fill the application form is provided above on this page. Following details have to be entered in the NICC Application Form 2020.
- Name of the Applicant
- Email Id
- Contact Number
- Program, one wishes to apply for
After submission of the form, candidates are re-directed to a confirmation page. After this, candidates are going to receive a call from the NICC Admission Officer, who will guide them about the further steps.
NICC Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the admission candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the admission. You may check the eligibility norms from below:
International Undergraduate Twinning Programs (4 years)
- International Graduate Diploma in Product Design + B.Sc. Visual Communication Degree: Class 10+ 2 or equivalent pass.
- International Graduate Diploma in Communication Design + B.Sc. Visual Communication Degree:Class 10+ 2 or equivalent pass.
- International Graduate Diploma in Visual Arts + B.Sc.Visual Communication Degree: Class 10+ 2 or equivalent pass.
International Postgraduate Twinning Programs (2 years)
- International Postgraduate Diploma in Communication Design + M.A. Mass Communication Degree: Graduation in any stream is required.
- International Postgraduate Diploma in Photography & Cinematography + M.A. Mass Communication Degree: Graduation in any stream is required.
International Professional Diploma Programs (1 year)
- 1-Year International Professional Diploma in Photography: Open eligibility (anyone can apply)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.