NICMAR Admission 2022 – NICMAR has released the result for NICMAR Common Admission Test 2022 at nicmar.ac.in. National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) offers admission to ACM, EPM, REUIM, IFDM, MFOCB, QSCM, HSEM and CLSCM courses. Candidates can check all the details related to PG admission at nicmar.ac.in or through the direct link on this page. Check more information on NICMAT admission 2022 from this page.
Latest – NICMAR 2022 result has been released. Click here to check it.
NICMAR Admission 2022
Candidates who are interested can take admission in NICMAR 2022. Check the dates for NIMCAR NCAT 2022 from below.
Schedule On-campus Full Time Regular Programmes (1st Round)
|Date of Admission Advertisement||26 Sep 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application|
|Live Presentation Session and Mock Test|
|Date of NICMAR Common Admission Test|
|Shortlisted candidates are called for a Personal Interview (PI) on|
|Declaration of Admissions Results|
|Last date for Payment of Tuition Fees|
NICMAR NCAT 2022 Result
The result for the admission test is announced online on the official on nicmar.ac.in. Students can check NIMCAR NCAT results by entering details of username and password in the login section. The selection of the candidates is done based on the candidates merit in NCAT score.
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Application Form
Students can fill the application form online as well as offline. It’s advised that before submitting the form candidate must check the details filled in the application form once. Application fee and mode of payment is given below.
- The Application form fee is non-refundable and should be submitted with transaction charges.
|Course||Application Form Fee|
|One Programme||Rs 2100|
|More than one Programme||Rs 2620|
Mode of payment: Students can pay fee from the choice of payment modes given below.
- Internet banking
- Online payment through Credit card/Debit card.
- Demand Draft
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the programmes are provided below.
Advanced Construction and Management (PGP ACM)
Offered from Pune, Hyderabad (Shamirpet), Goa (Farmagudi) and Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh) Campuses
- Students must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline/Architecture/Planning with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM)
Offered from Pune and Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campuses
- Students must have passed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM)
Offered from Pune Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Planning/Commerce/Finance/Banking/Management/Economics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Agriculture. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM)
Offered from Pune Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Planning/Commerce/Finance/Banking/Management/Economics/Mathematics/ Statistics/Agriculture OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ICWA. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP MFOCB)
Offered from Pune Campus
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks and belonging to a family having construction business. Candidates are required to provide necessary documents and undertaking in the prescribed format regarding ownership of construction business.
One Year Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management (PGP QSCM)
Offered from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
One Year Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management (PGP HSEM)
Offered from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline with minimum four years of experience. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
One Year Post Graduate Programme in Construction Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGP CLSCM): Offered from Hyderabad (Shamirpet) Campus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science/Architecture/Planning/Management/Economics/ Mathematics/Statistics/Agriculture. Minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in all criteria.
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Entrance Exam
Selection of students is made by the selection committee. Admissions are administered centrally from Pune campus. Applications are scrutinised and eligibility is established on the basis of documents submitted. Eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises of NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA). The details are as follows:
The distribution of marks for each section in the exam is provided below.
|Total Marks||300 Marks|
|i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT)||180 marks|
|a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability||72 marks|
|b) Data Interpretation||36 marks|
|c) Verbal and General Ability||72 marks|
|ii. Personal Interview (PI)||50 marks|
|iii. Rating of Application (RA)||70 marks|
Live Presentation Session and Mock Test
A Live Presentation Session and Mock Test are organised on January 2, 2022 to familiarize the candidate with the online NCAT process. The candidates are advised to attend the same.
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Preparation
Students must follow the steps given below for the preparation of the exam.
- Preparation from books: Students must prepare the quantitative aptitude from RS Aggarwal Book. Students must prepare current affairs for the group discussion rounds and for the personal interview rounds.
- Prepare a time table for proper study: Students must prepare within specific time by giving importance to each each subjects of exam
- Practice Question Papers and Mock tests: Students must practice previous year question papers of common admission test and mock test to give the exam confidently.
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Books
Students must refer to the books provided below for the preparation of the exam.
|Books and Author||Buying Link|
|Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal||Buy Here|
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) 2022 Admit Card
Students can download admit card online. Students must carry the admit card while appearing for the exam. The students can get access to the admit card by filling details of username and password. The details present on the admit card are name, roll number, date and time of exam, address of examination centre, registration number, photo and signature.
NICMAR 2022 Personal Interview
Students are going to check the merit list formed after the selection in the stage 1 through NCAT scores. Selected candidates after the declaration of merit list are going to be called for the personal interview. In the personal interview the questions from the students are asked related to the current events. Students are going to be evaluated and given marks out of 50 according to the performance in the personal interview.
NICMAR NCAT 2022 Selection Process
NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) will be conducted online on Saturday and Sunday, January 8 & 9, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI). PI would also be conducted online on January 13 to 18, 2022. Candidates can attend online NCAT and PI from their residence.
This below-mentioned selection procedure has been revised. Candidates can check the revised admission procedure from above.
Stage 1: NICMR Common admission test (NCAT) score.
Stage 2: Personal interview. Students who will get selected through the performance of stage 1 are going to appear for the personal interview.
Stage 3: Rating of the application form. Students having relevant work experience and proper past academic performance, the score are going to be considered for the rating of application form.
Candidates can attend online NCAT and PI from their residence.
NICMAR 2022 Fee Structure
Students must pay the fee of all the two year post graduate programme provided below. Only MFOCB which is one year prograamme.
|Programme Name||Fee Details|
|Advanced Construction Management (PGP ACM)||Click here|
|Project Engineering and Management (PGP PEM)||Click here|
|Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management (PGP REUIM)||Click here|
|Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management (PGP IFDM)||Click here|
|Management of Family Owned Construction Business (PGP MFOCB)||Click here|
About National Institute of Construction Management and Research
The National Institute of Construction Management and Research conducts the NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) for the students to take admission in the post graduate courses. The Institute aims at providing best campus fascilities, management for training and building of professionalism among students. the institute keeps on working for various special projects and collaboration with other organisations through seminars. Students can apply for the NICMAR Admission Test by filling the application form and visiting the official website.
For more details on NICMAR PG Admission 2022, Download Admission Notice.
Official website – nicmar.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.