National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) which is controlled and operated by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India. NIELIT is the countries premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, through its wide repertoire of causes, ranging from Course on Computer Concept (CCC), Basic Computer Course (BCC), EDPA, Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level) C level, VLE, CCAC, ESDM, Cyber Gram and WDLP.
NIELIT Registration 2018
It is very important for the candidates to fill the online application form with authenticate information as per the eligibility criteria. Registration is to be done by Online Registration Application Form (ORAF), candidates must read the full information regarding NIELIT Registration 2018.
- Before filling the Online Registration Application Form (ORAF), the candidate has to update his profile. This is a onetime activity. For the same the candidate should be ready with the following:
- Personal active Email ID of the candidate, not of the Institute – for validations and future correspondence.
- Personal active Mobile Number of the candidate, not of the Institute – for validations and future correspondence.
- Clearly scanned latest Passport size Photograph (3.5cms x 4.5cms), Signature impression & LTI(Left Hand Thumb Impression); all in .jpeg format, size limited to 50 KB each.
When the candidate is filling the Application Form, he/she is given to options for paying one is by themselves and the second is by the institute the opt on his/her behalf. If the candidate chooses to pay the fee by his/herself, they might be charged with Service fee. The candidate is given two choice of mode in which they can pay.
Choice 1: Using the CSC-SPV Service
In order to enhance delivery of services to students and to increase participation of Accredited Institutes, a MoU has been signed between NIELT and CSC – SPV. CSCs will henceforth offer different NIELIT services by charging an amount as follows:
|Name of Service||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Cost for Online Form submission and Fee Collection||55|
|Cost for Registration Fee Collection online||20|
Choice 2: Through Online Payment Service
Candidate may also like to pay the fees using Online Payment Services i.e. through Internet Banking, Using Debit/ Credit Card. The Service Provider will charge transaction fee for every transaction as follows:
|Payment Type||Fees (Excluding Applicable Taxes)|
|Internet Payment||Rs. 5 for transaction amount up to Rs. 500.
Rs. 10 for transaction amount above Rs. 500.
|Debit Card Payment||Rs. 18 per transaction (for transaction payment of any amount)|
|Credit Card Payment||1.00% of the transaction amount.|
Fresh Application: – In this, candidate is not registered with NIELIT for any course (O/A/B/C) level, then this type of application is considered as a Fresh Application.
Registered Application: – In this candidate is already registered with NIELIT for any course (O/A/B/C) level, then this type of application is considered as a Registered Application.
Apply For Online Registration
For Fresh Application
- Candidate can apply online registration for any course (O/A/B/C) level from NIELIT website www.nielit.gov.in Home Page through Online Services or student.nielit.gov.in through Apply Online option.
- After filling Registration Form, he can submit and verify details and then final submit the application.
- After the final submit of an application, the payment can be done through the payment options (CSC-SPV/Online) by the candidate himself / herself or by Accredited Institute.
For Institutes candidates:
After the final submission of an application, the Institute will verify the candidates by selecting one Level at a time using their Login id and Passwords. Pay Registration Fess through Online Payment Option for one or multiple candidates (if payment option selected is ‘Accredited Institute’) Online Dispatch the registration application forms to NIELIT.
- Candidate application is considered valid only if the application fee is paid and application is full in all respects regarding documents, registration fee, verification & online dispatch of registration form by accredited institute, otherwise application will be rejected or not consider for Registration.
- During the filling of Online Registration Application Form, the AADHAAR details will be captured. In absence of AADHAAR, the candidate will be required to submit/upload any of the following official ID..
- Enrolment No. of UIDAI (EID)
- Bank A/c (Passbook with Photo)
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Photo ID Card of Student Issued by School/College Authority
- Candidate need not to send any documentary proof to NIELIT HQ in support of the information provided online in Online Registration Application Form.
For Registered Application
New User Registration Process for registered candidate is given below
Candidates need to create their account, to do that they need to click on New User.
Step 1 – Candidate Details Verification.
Step 2 – Email ID and Mobile Number Verification.
Step 3 – User Creation, after successful completion candidates will receive User-ID and Password on the email id provided by the candidate. Candidate must activate the account as soon as they receive the mail. Please note that activation of account is mandatory to login into online Student Information and Enrolment System of NIELIT.
Candidates need to update there profile, depending on the information provided by them. Like update the Photo/Signature/Left Thumb impression, if not updated then they need to upload them. They have to verify there mobile number and also there address details.
Step 1 – Candidates need to upload there Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb impression. Make sure that details are correct, if the details are updated they cannot be changed. So update when you are sure and click preview to check before updating.
Step 2 – Candidates need to update there mobile number, as they will receive a OTP for verification.
Step 3 – Candidate need to update their Correspondence Address Details. The details will include; Two Addresses, City, District, State and Pin Code. Once you have filled the details candidates have to go back to My Dashboard.
Step 4 – Candidates should next update their Personal Details, like father’s name, mother’s name, guardian’s name and candidate’s sex. After you have filled the details candidates have to go back to My Dashboard.
Step 5 – Lastly candidates must lock their profile, if not they wont be able to apply for NIELIT Examination Online. Candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the profile are, as if they are locked they wont be able to modify it.
Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in