NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling will be started soon. The result has been announced by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Candidates can download their call letters from here. After downloading the call letter, candidates can attend the GD/PI to be held on the scheduled date. Get all the details of NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling from this page.
NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling
Counselling for “Admission-2018” will be started as per the schedule. The details of counselling viz. the mode, dates and procedure will be available on the website in the month of April/May 2018. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIFT website for further information.
Counselling Schedule & Instructions
All candidates having a Common Merit Rank may register themselves for Counselling for Admissions 2018. However, registration of any candidate for the Counselling process does not ensure admissions to NIFT. It merely gives the candidate right to participate in the Counselling process.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the call letter for GD/PI on the official website. Candidates can download their call letter from the official website by providing the details like Roll No., Date of Birth and Application No. Candidates can also download the call letter from the link provided below.
- Click Here to download the Call letter for Situation Test.
- Click Here to download the call letter for GD/PI.
- Click Here to select Date & Test Centre for Situation Test.
Document Required at the time of counselling
The following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- Original certificates of qualifying examination i.e. 12th class/degree (marks Sheet and Certificate). In case of admission to PG courses, the candidates will also be required to bring the original certificate (Mark Sheet and Certificate) of the qualifying degree examination. In case the candidate has appeared in final semester/ final year (as applicable) then he/she will have to bring the original mark sheet of all the previous semester/years. Along with photocopies, candidates are also advised to bring scanned copies of the original certificates on a CD or pendrive for uploading on NIFT server during counselling.
- In case the candidate has appeared for qualifying exam/compartment (of final year/semester) and the result is due, the date sheet /admit card for examination has to be brought.
- Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of “NIFT HO” has to be bought. The name of the candidate, date of counselling, phone/mobile no., name of the programme, Category, Rank and Roll Number are to be mentioned at the back of Bank Draft(s).
- Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Mark Sheet & Certificate) (Original and Photocopy).
- SC/ST/OBC – Non-Creamy/Physically Handicapped (supported with requisite Certificate). For State Domicile seats the status of domicile will be decided by the address of school / college (qualifying degree) last attended, whichever applicable.
- Basis of funding of the tuition fee/certificate of the parents income e.g Income Tax Return of 2017-2018, Salary Certificate of March’2018 etc.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness to be signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format in original.
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- for seeking provisional admission only in case, the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared .
- An undertaking regarding Anti-Ragging.
- An undertaking regarding refund of fee.
In case any of the above document(s) is/are in any language other than Hindi/English, then as the authentic translation in English/ Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/gazetted officer / Self attested (original and photocopy) by the candidate at the time of Counselling /Admission. Failure on the part of candidate to produce the requisite authentic translation may result in refusal of admission.