NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling will be started on the schedule. The result has been announced by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Candidates can download their call letters from here. After downloading the call letter, candidates can attend the GD/PI to be held on the scheduled date. Get all the details of NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling from this page.
NIFT Admissions 2018 Counselling
Counselling for “Admission-2018” will be started as per the schedule. The details of counselling viz. the mode, dates and procedure will be available on the website in the month of April/May 2018. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIFT website for further information.
Counselling Schedule & Instructions
All candidates having a Common Merit Rank may register themselves for Counselling for Admissions 2018. However, registration of any candidate for the Counselling process does not ensure admissions to NIFT. It merely gives the candidate right to participate in the Counselling process.
Revised schedule for Second Counselling
|Display of Seats||20 Jul 2018|
|Registration for Counselling (All Programmes)||20 to 23 Jul 2018|
|Counselling at NIFT Campuses||25 to 27 Jul 2018|
Click Here to check complete notice for 2nd round of counselling.
Schedule for First Counselling
Vacant Seats availability for B.Des (Seats Offered for the Domicile of J&K) as on July 19, 2018
|Programmes Offered||General||OBC(Non Creamy||SC||ST|
- Click here to check the Display of seats for the 2nd Round Counselling.
- Click here to check the B.Des available seats for July 19, 2018
- Click here to check the B.F. Tech available seats for July 16, 2018
- Click here to check the B.F. Tech available seats for July 14, 2018.
- Click here to check the B.Des available seats for July 05, 2018.
- Click here to check the MFM available seats for June 27, 2018.
- Click here to check the MFM available seats for June 26, 2018.
- Click Here to check the MFM available seats for June 25, 2018.
- Click Here to check the MFM available seats for June 21, 2018.
- Click Here to check the M.Des available seats for June 20, 2018.
- Click Here to check the M.Des available seats for June 18, 2018.
Online Counselling Registration
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the link for registration for online admission counselling. Candidates can go through the link provided below for online registration for counselling for admission in NIFT 2018.
Apply Online: Click Here for the registration for online admission counselling for NIFT Admission 2018.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the call letter for GD/PI on the official website. Candidates can download their call letter from the official website by providing the details like Roll No., Date of Birth and Application No. Candidates can also download the call letter from the link provided below.
- Click Here to download the Call letter for Situation Test.
- Click Here to download the call letter for GD/PI.
- Click Here to select Date & Test Centre for Situation Test.
Document Required at the time of counselling
The following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate.
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size).
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination. Physics, Chemistry and Math for B.F. Tech.
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Schedules Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC (Non-Creamy) category. (Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC (Non-Creamy) category).
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 1,26,900/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the Counselling.
- Copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate(for domicile seats only).
- Valid PWD Certificate.
- Copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year graduation mark sheet/ self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes).
- Undertaking for the candidate seeking provisional admission.
- Undertaking from the students, as per provisions of anti-ragging.
- Undertaking about Eligibility, Fee and Refund.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format.
- Form for withdrawal of Admission.
- Authorization letter from the candidate who are not in position to attend in person (NOT APPLICABLE FOR PWD CANDIDATES).
In case any of the above document(s) is/are in any language other than Hindi/English, then as the authentic translation in English/ Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/gazetted officer / Self attested (original and photocopy) by the candidate at the time of Counselling /Admission. Failure on the part of candidate to produce the requisite authentic translation may result in refusal of admission.
Official Website: www.nift.ac.in