NIFT Admissions 2019 Counselling will be started as per the schedule. The result will be announced by the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). Candidates can download their call letters from here. After downloading the call letter, candidates can attend the GD/PI to be held on the scheduled date. Get all the details of NIFT Admissions 2019 Counselling from this page.
NIFT Admissions 2019 Counselling
Counselling for “Admission-2019” will be started as per the schedule. The details of counselling viz. the mode, dates, and procedure will be available on the website. Candidates are advised to regularly check the NIFT website for further information.
Counselling Schedule & Instructions
All candidates having a Common Merit Rank may register themselves for Counselling for Admissions 2019. However, registration of any candidate for the Counselling process does not ensure admissions to NIFT. It merely gives the candidate right to participate in the Counselling process.
Schedule for Second Counselling
|Display of Seats||Jul 2019|
|Registration for Counselling (All Programmes)||Jul 2019|
|Counselling at NIFT Campuses||Jul 2019|
Counselling: Counselling will be available as per the official website i.e. www.nift.ac.in
Online Counselling Registration
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the link for registration for online admission counselling. Candidates can go through the link provided below for online registration for counselling for admission in NIFT 2019.
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the call letter for GD/PI on the official website. Candidates can download their call letter from the official website by providing the details like Roll No., Date of Birth and Application No. Candidates can also download the call letter from the link provided below.
Document Required at the time of counselling
The following documents along with the photocopies shall be required for Admission after qualifying the entrance examination. The original certificates, except the medical certificate, will be returned to the candidate after verification.
- System generated letter/e-mail received by the candidate.
- Photograph (2 Passport & 4 Stamp Size).
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of having passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination, showing the subjects offered by him/her in the examination. Physics, Chemistry, and Math for B.F. Tech.
- Certificate from the Board from which he/she passed the High School/Higher Secondary Examination.
- Certificate from the prescribed authority showing that he/she belongs to a Schedules Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC (Non-Creamy) category. (Applicable only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC (Non-Creamy) category).
- Semester Fee – Demand Draft of Rs. 1,26,900/- (Non-NRI) drawn in favour of the NIFT HO payable at the city of the Counselling.
- Copy of 12th class School Leaving Certificate(for domicile seats only).
- Valid PWD Certificate.
- Copy of 1st, 2nd & 3rd-year graduation mark sheet/ self-attested copy of final year appearing certificate (For Master Programmes).
- Undertaking for the candidate seeking provisional admission.
- Undertaking from the students, as per provisions of anti-ragging.
- Undertaking about Eligibility, Fee, and Refund.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Form for withdrawal of Admission.
- Authorization letter from the candidate who is not in the position to attend in person (NOT APPLICABLE FOR PWD CANDIDATES).
In case any of the above document(s) is/are in any language other than Hindi/English, then as the authentic translation in English/ Hindi should be produced duly verified by the issuing institution/gazetted officer / Self attested (original and photocopy) by the candidate at the time of Counselling /Admission. Failure on the part of the candidate to produce the requisite authentic translation may result in refusal of admission.