NIFTEM Application Form 2020 for admission in B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes of NIFTEM has been released. Last date to apply for MBA, M.Tech and Ph.D Programmes has been extended. It is available on the official website of NIFTEM. Interested candidates can fill the online application at niftem.ac.in by paying an application fee of Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST). Applicants are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the online application. Get here the complete details of NIFTEM Application Form 2020 for Admission to B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D, from this page.
Latest: NIFTEM has extended the last date to fill the application form for MBA, M.Tech and Ph.D admissions. Scroll down to apply.
NIFTEM Application Form 2020
Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application of NIFTEM Admission 2020 for B.Tech., M.Tech. and Ph.D. Programmes though the direct link, which is given below.
Schedule of NIFTEM Application Form 2020
|Online Application Form Available from||13 Jun 2020|
|Closing date for application form |
For M.Tech Programme
For MBA Programme
Apply Online: Click here to submit online application form for NIFTEM Admissions 2020.
NIFTEM Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to check the above notice.
NIFTEM 2020 Application Fee
It is mandatory to pay the application fee in order to successfully submit the application form of NIFTEM Admission 2020. The candidates can check the category-wise amount of application fee given below.
Mode of Payment: Application fee has to be paid using one of the following online payment modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking
Image Specifications for NIFTEM 2020 Application Form
Before getting ready to fill the application form, candidates must keep scanned copies of photograph and other documents ready for uploading. Check the specifications prescribed by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management in this regard.
|Max. File Size||1 MB|
How to Fill NIFTEM 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for the M.Tech/MBA/Ph.D admission courses in following four steps.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link given on this page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button on the page that loads up.
- Instructions are going to pop up on the screen. Scroll down to the bottom, tick “I have read all the instructions carefully and understood them” and press “Continue button”.
- Create New Account by providing basic details, as shown below. The candidates are going to receive an email with user name and password. Note down user name & password.
Step 2: Login and Complete NIFTEM 2020 Application Form
- Access the login portal and provide user name and password to login.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly. After submission of the form, an Application number is generated. Note down this number.
- If one forgets the “Application Number”, he/she can click on “Request New Password” link on login page. It is going to ask for the Email ID used at the time of registration. Once provided with the same, an email with the password is sent to the applicant’s email ID.
Step 3: Upload Documents
Next, applicants need to upload scanned copies of photograph and other documents in the application form.
The candidates can make changes in the application form before payment of application fee. Once the fee is paid, no modifications are allowed.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Last step in application procedure is payment of application fee. After successful payment, print the acknowledgement receipt and completed application form for future reference.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.