NIH (National Institute of Homeopathy) Kolkata invites application for NIH BHMS Admission 2019 from the candidates who clear the NEET UG 2019. Applications are invited according to the format given below from intending candidates of Indian nationality for Admission to 5½ yrs, BHMS Degree Course in Homoeopathy (including one-year compulsory Rotatory Internship) at National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata, affiliated to The West Bengal University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates intending to take admission must participate in the Online Counseling process conducted by the AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The candidates who want to take admission can check details like application form, merit list dates counselling procedure.
NIH BHMS Admission 2019
Candidates who have qualified National Entrance- cum – Eligibility Test (UG) 2019 is conducted by National Test Agency can participate in NIH BHMS Admission 2019 process. All India common merit list, as well as State-wise merit list of the eligible candidates, is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test and the candidates, within the respective categories, shall be admitted to undergraduate course from the said merit lists only. Candidates can check the counselling schedule for NIH BHMS Admission 2019.
|NEET 2019 exam date||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of NEET 2019 Result||05 Jun 2019|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||25 Jun 2019|
|Choice Filling/Locking||02 Jul 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||03 Jul 2019|
|Result||04 Jul 2019|
|Reporting||05 Jul 2019|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||24 Jul 2019|
|Choice Filling/Locking||28 Jul 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||29 Jul 2019|
|Result||31 Jul 2019|
|Reporting||01 Aug 2019|
|MOP-UP Round for Central/Deemed University/National Institutes only|
|Registration/Payment & Choice Filling||23 Aug 2019|
|Choice Filling/Locking||27 Aug 2019|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||28 Aug 2019|
|Result||29 Aug 209|
|Reporting||30 Aug 2019|
The date of counselling for BHMS Admission has released at the official website. All India Online counselling is started from June 25, 2019. The list of candidate who is eligible for admission will be declared by the NIH on the official website. Candidates after getting an offer letter from AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) must report to National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata for verification of documents and Medical fitness as per the date mentioned in their counselling offer letter. Any candidate reporting on the wrong date will not be considered for admission.
- Click Here to Registration for the Counselling process.
- Click Here to log in for Candidates to check the procedure of Admission.
NIH BHMS Application Form 2019
The eligible candidates can download the application form which is given below the link. Candidates fill the complete application form and attached the below-mentioned documents with it.
Application Form: Click here to download the application form session 2019-20.
The application fee for NIH BHMS 2019 is Rs. 1000/-. The mode for submitting the application fee through the Demand Draft. Candidates need to Demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only).
Document to be Enclosed along with Application Form
Photocopy of the following documents (self-attested) is required to be enclosed along with the application form while submitting. Application without the following documents will be rejected.
- All the documents are to be submitted in Original and Self-attested Photocopy. Candidates are required to preserve sufficient number of photocopies of the documents along with them for future reference and personal record.
- Crossed Demand Draft Rs. 35,450/- (Thirty-Five Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty) (excluding Hostel Fees). The demand draft must be drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy, payable at Kolkata” Candidate must mention Full Name and Mobile Number behind the Demand Draft.
- 10th Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Print copy of Confirmation page of Online application form of NEET 2019
- Admit Card of NEET 2019
- NEET 2019 result sheet downloaded copy of from the website https://nta.ac.in,
- Offer Letter for Admission at NIH, Kolkata issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India through Online Counselling
- AADHAR Card
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST & OBC Candidates) in prescribed proforma as prescribed in NEET 2019 Information Bulletin
- Candidates claiming Reservation in admission under Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWD) Category are required to submit certificate of “benchmark disability” from competent authority and specified Hospitals as mentioned in the NEET Information Bulletin 2019
- Character/Conduct Certificate College/Institute last studied,
- Transfer Certificate College/Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of Disability as prescribed in NEET 2019 Information Bulletin,
- 06 (Six) Passport size Photographs
- Two self-addressed envelopes
- Proforma for undertaking by the Student
- Proforma for undertaking by the Parent/Legal Guardian,
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit by Student
- Self-Educational Gap Affidavit
- Application Form,
- All the candidates seeking admission to BHMS Degree Course at NIH, Kolkata are required to submit Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed proforma as per Annexure – 8 (Given in information brochure which is attached below in this article).
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the candidature/provisional admission of any candidate during the counselling process or even after the admission, at any time during the course, if the candidate is found to be not eligible for the course and did not qualify NEET 2019 and application fees & admission fees will be forfeited.
- The above Original documents shall be retained by the Institute till the candidate successfully complete the 1st BHMS Examination.
- The above certificates and testimonials (Six sets of photo) self-attested are to be submitted at the time of admission along with original certificate for verification.
As prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) session 2019-20 is conducted by National Test Agency on May 05, 2019 (Sunday) for UG. The candidate must have passed 10+2 and qualified National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) Session 2019-20.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50 percent of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination of 10+2 standard, for unreserved candidate and 40 percent marks in respect of Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- Candidates with benchmarks Disabilities as specified under Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (49 of 2016), the minimum qualifying marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall forty-five per cent for general category and forty per cent. for the Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
Age criteria: No candidate shall be admitted to BHMS Degree Course unless he has attended the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December of the year of this admission in the first year of the Course and not older than the age of 25 years on or before the 31st December of the year of admission in the first year of the Course. Provided that upper age limit may be relaxed by five years Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped Candidates.”
Note: For detailed information about eligibility criteria check the information brochure, which is attached below in this article.
The selection for admission in BHMS courses at National Institute of Homoeopathy is done on the basis of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Scores. Candidates will be admitted only after verification of their eligibility and payment of necessary fees as prescribed. All original certificates/testimonials/documents will have to be produced for verification at the time of provisional admission. On the notified date and time, the candidates will have to be present in person.
The candidates must be physically fit as per the syllabus and curriculum to the course prescribed by Central Council of Homoeopathy and the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
The selected candidates shall have to submit a medical fitness certificate from any Govt. Hospital and also undergo a medical examination by a Medical Board set up by the Institute, consisting of faculty members of the Institute. If in the assessment of Medical Board a candidate is found medically unfit to be admitted to the course, he/she will be rejected and will not be admitted and the decision of the Board shall be final in this regard.
Date of Joining:
All the provisionally admitted candidates must join the classes on the date stipulated i.e. 16th September 2019 (Monday) by the Institute and published in the website www.aaccc.gov.in during the Online Counseling. Any candidate who remains absent for a period more than 30 days his/her admission to stand automatically cancelled and entire admission fees deposited by the candidate will be forfeited. The concerned candidate has to pay the compensatory Bond amount ` 50,000 in case of cancellation of admission.