NII PhD Application Form 2021 – The applicatio form for NII Ph.D. Admission 2021 is available now. Candidates can fill the NII Ph.D. Application Form online at nii.res.in. The last date to fill the NII Ph.D application form is February 03, 2021 till 4:00 pm. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the current academic year are eligible to apply. Read this article to know more details on NII PhD Application Form 2021 like the last date to apply, application fee etc.
Latest: NII Ph.D Application Form 2021 last date is February 03, 2021. Scroll down to fill the form.
NII PhD Application Form 2021
The application form of NII PhD Admission 2021 is to be filled up online at the official website (www.nii.res.in) and candidates should follow step-wise instructions to complete the application submission process. Below we provided the schedule for the NII PhD Admission 2021.
|Application form available from||04 Jan 2021 (11:00 am)|
|Last date for submission of application form|
03 Feb 2021 (till 04:00 pm)
|Entrance Examination||25 Feb 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the NII Ph.D Application Form 2021.
NII Ph.D Application Form 2021 Last Date Extended
- GEN/OBC(NCL) candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 500/-
Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
Candidates should submit their applications online for admission through NII admission portal. The details of the application form are available below.
- Fill the online application form and note the registration number (for future reference). A confirmation email, as well as an SMS, will be sent to your registered e-mail ID and mobile number, respectively.
- Upload the following documents
- Photograph and signature.
- Category certificate (If category is OBC (NCL), SC, ST)
- PwD certificate (If PwD is selected as ‘Yes’)
- Make payment of fee through credit/debit card/net-banking/UPI (as applicable).
- Print confirmation page after successful remittance of fee (for future reference).
Specifications Regarding the Documents to be Uploaded
- The scanned image of the photograph of the applicant should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format and the image size should be between 20Kb and 60Kb.
- The photograph should be passport size in which the full face is visible and eyes are open. It should present a full head from the top of hair to the bottom of the chin. The background of the photograph should be of a light color (preferably white). There should not be any shadow on the face or in the background.
- The scanned image of the signature of the applicant should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format and the image size should be between 10Kb and 30Kb.
- The scanned category certificate/PwD certificate should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.png/.pdf format and the file size should be between 20Kb and 200Kb.
Important Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Applicants are required to mention their mobile number and e-mail ID. One mobile number and one email ID can be used for filling one application only. All information/communication by National Institute of Immunology will be sent on applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- For candidates selecting ‘Channel of Admission’ as ‘JGEEBILLS-2021 Only’ or ‘Both’ (i.e. NII-2021 and JGEEBILS-2021) : Provision for uploading JGEEBILS-2021 Admit Card and entering the Reference Code will be made available subsequent to issue of JGEEBILS-2021 Admit Cards. Provision will be given only to those candidates who have submitted their NII application with successful payment of application fees. If a candidate fails to upload the JGEEBILS-2021 Admit Card when the provision is made available, his/her candidature through JGEEBILS mode is liable to be cancelled.
- Once the application form is completely filled, the applicant should click on the ‘Final Submit’ button to save all details provided. The applicant may check the filled application in the PREVIEW and modify if required. The applicant will then be redirected to a payment gateway to complete the payment process.
- For any problem encountered, the helpdesk may be contacted at Ph: 022-62507725, 011-23219064-67, or email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.