NIIT 2020 Application Form: NIIT University conducts NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET) for Technology Programmes (B TECH in CSE, ECE & BT/Integrated M.TECH /Integrated MSc CS) and NIIT University Business Aptitude Test (NUBAT) for Management Programmes (BBA/Integrated BBA-MBA). Candidates are required to fill an application form at niituniversity.in to apply for any of the programme from NIIT. Application form can be filled offline as well. Candidates who have passed 12th grade with minimum 60% are eligible to apply for NIIT Admissions. An application fee of Rs.1,500/- has to be submitted at the time of filling the form. Scroll down to know more about NIIT 2020 Application form.
Latest: NIIT admisison 2020 application form is available. Apply here
NIIT 2020 Application Form
The admission process for NIIT University has a unique feature that is the Admission Interaction process. Candidates will have to schedule their AIP within a week after submission of application form for NIIT University. Candidates can check the important dates for NIIT 2020 Application form from the table given belowNIIT 2019 Application Fee.
|NIIT University Admission 2020||Early admission mode||Regular admission mode|
|Application Start date||15 Oct 2019||Apr 2020|
|Registration end date||18 Nov 2019 – round 1||To be announced|
|Admission Interaction Process (AIP) dates||to be announced||to be announced|
|Program Commencement||To be announced||To be announced|
Apply now: Click here to fill the NIIT admisison 2020 application form.
NIIT 2020 Application Fee
NIIT 2020 application form is considered complete and valid only after the payment of the application fee. The amount submitted is non-refundable under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid through offline or online mode. Candidate can check the form fee from the below given table.
- The application fee amount is INR 1500/-
- Mode of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – UNified Payment Interface
Documents Required at the Time of Filling the Application Form
In order to apply for NIIT admission 2020 candidates must keep a few documents handy. The below-listed documents must be available with the candiadtes before starting to apply for admission to NIIT University.
- Personal Identity Proof
- Class X mark-sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Class XII mark-sheet and certificate (if available)
- JEE/BITSAT/SAT/State Engineering Entrance test results (if applicable)
NIIT 2020 Application Form: Registration
Candidates can submit the application form for NIIT admission 2020 both through online or offline mode. In order to fill the form and apply for the exam candidates will have to first register themselves on the website of NIIT. The steps to register are given below for candidates:
- Provide details: Name, Email, phone number, state, choose a mode of form submission and click on to submit.
- An OTP will be sent to candiadtes via SMS. Submit the code in order to proceed.
Steps to Fill NIIT University 2020 Online Application Form
Soon after the NIIT admission 2020 registration is over candidates will have to log in with the help of the password. Candiadtes will now have to fill the online application form for NIIT university admission. The steps with mages to fill the application form is given below:
- Basic details: Under the basic details section candidates will have to provide Your contact details, Education details.
- Contact details: Mobile number, Address, Email.
- Class 10th details: Board, Passing year, Percentage.
- Class 12th details: Board, Passing year, school name, school name, school branch, Address of school, Marks obtained, Score.
- Fee Payment and declaration: Candidates will have to click on the declaration and move on to the application fee payment.
Submission of Offline Application Form
In order to apply offline for NIIT University admission, candidates will have to register and download the application form. The application form must be filled with a black/blue ball point pen with all authentic information about the candidate. Submission of this application form is to be done by post on the address given below.
NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001 and also to be separately mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
NIIT University 2020 Admission Process
Candidates will have to go through Admission Interaction Process (AIP). The AIP consists of three parts which are –
- Questionnaire stating student’s aspirations and reasons for choosing engineering as a career option.
- Then, applicants have to appear for (NUET) for admission to Technology Programmes and NIIT University Business Aptitude Test (NUBAT) for Management Programmes.
- Then, applicants will undergo the personal counselling interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
Note: NUET is compulsory only for those candidates who has not appeared for JEE-Main/ BITSAT/SAT/NEET/ Any State Engineering Entrance Examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.