NIIT University has a special scholarship programme known as the Scholar Search Programme that it offers to the candiadtes applying for admission. Candidates can avail up to 100% scholarship on the tuition fee of the university through this programme. Also, candiadtes can further maintain their scholarship scheme as per their academic performance and CGPA in the university exams. Know here details about the NIIT University Scholar Search Programme, eligibility to apply for scholarships and more, Keep reading!
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Scholar Search Programme
The scholarship offerd by the NIIT University is on a first come first served basis and a matter of availability. The criteria under which candidates can avail the scholarship by NIIT University are given below:
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in class 10th.
- Marks obtained in class 12th.
- Performance in the Admission Interaction process.
- In case a candiadtes is to take the 12th exam he/she will be provided as per the marks in class 10th and performance in AIP.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 AIP
The unique admission interaction Process (AIP) to get admission in NIIT University. Candiadtes can schedule the Admission Interaction Process (AIP) online by selecting the closest AIP location or from your home.
The AIP consists of three parts:
- Fill in a questionnaire (Duration: 50 Minutes)
- The applicant will appear in NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET) for Technology Programmes (B TECH in CSE, ECE & BT/Integrated Dual Degree B TECH-M TECH /Integrated MSc CS).
- The applicants undergo the Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure of NIIT University is explained here for candidates, but first, let us known that the university offers two payment plans for candiadtes that are Anual Payment Plan and Semester Payment Plan. The fee to be paid under these plans are as follows:
- Annual Payment Plan (APP): Under this plan, candiadtes will have to pay a university tuition fee of Rs. 1,65,900/-
- Semester Payment Plan (SPP): The per semester fee to be paid by a candiadtes under the semester payment plan is Rs. 88,000/-
NIIT University Admission 2020
NIIT University has a unique admission process called Admission Interaction process. Candiadtes after applying for admission will have to schedule their AIP only after which the selected candidate will be asked to submit an Acceptance letter signed by them and their parent/guardian within five working days with an admission processing fee:
- NR 15,000 under EAD
- INR 25,000 under RAD
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.