|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidate interested for NIIT B.Tech Admissions can apply online from the link given below, or application form can also be purchased from any of the designated Admission Offices of NU. The Application fee can be paid either online or by cash or by crossed demand draft in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi.
Application fees details
To be paid at the time of:
|Application form fee (applicable for EAD & RAD only)||INR 1.500||application form submission|
|Non-refundable acceptance & admission processing fee||INR 20,000||accepting the admission offer in EAD|
|INR 25,000||accepting the admission offer in RAD|
|Refundable security deposit||INR 50,000||Enrollment|
Submission of NIIT University Application Form 2017
Submit the duly completed admission application form along with all the required documents, using ANY of the following modes:
- Online at official website: niituniversity.in. Attach scanned copies of all the required documents as specified in the application form.
- Courier the printed copy of the form by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001.
- E- Mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of all the documents required.
- Submit a printed copy of the form in person to a duly authorized representative, details of which are available on our website.
- Those applicants who have the Class XII score of either 2015 or 2016 should also submit a self-attested mark sheet of Class XII. If forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- Candidates who have applied before March 31, 2017, have to submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the Class XII board examination with the reference of their application number.