NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form – NIIT University has released online application form to apply for B.Tech admsision in the University. To complete the application process students have to register, fill the application form, pay the application fee, schedule the AIP and fill in other informations. An application fee of Rs.1500/- is to be paid online to submit NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form. Also, the form can be submitted in offline mode as well. Know how to apply, payment process and all NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form details here.
Latest: Application Form of NIIT University Admission 2020 is available now. Fill the form with the help of link provided below.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Form
Candidate interested for NIIT B.Tech Admissions can apply online from the link given below, or application form can also be purchased from any of the designated Admission Offices of NU. The Application fee can be paid either online or by cash or by crossed demand draft in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi.
|NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020||Early admission mode||Regular admission mode|
|Application Start date||15 Oct 2019||Apr 2020|
|Registration end date||18 Nov 2019 – Round 1|
26 Apr 2020 – Last round
|to be announced|
|Admission Interaction Process (AIP) dates||to be announced||to be announced|
|Program Commencement||July 2020||July 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for NIIT University admission 2020 online.
Official Website: niituniversity.in.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Fee
An application fee is to be paid by every candidate who applies for admission to NIIT University. The application fee can be paid through offline or online mode.
- Fee Amount: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of payments:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- Demand Draft
NU Bank Details:
|BENEFICIARY’S NAME||NIIT University|
|BANK NAME||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Account No. :||153001000593|
|IFSC CODE NO.||ICIC0006631|
|Address:||ICICI Bank Ltd, 59/8, Main Road, Kalkaji, New Delhi|
Documents to be Uploaded on NIIT University Application Form
While filling the online application form candidates will need a few documents handy. Make sure you start filling the form once you have all these below-listed documents to avoid any kind of interruptions:
- Personal Identity Proof
- Class X mark-sheet and certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Class XII mark-sheet and certificate (if available)
- JEE/BITSAT/SAT/State Engineering Entrance test results (if applicable)
How to fill NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form for NIIT University can be submitted both online or offline by downloading. Candidate need to choose among the option as shown in the image below:
- Provide details: Name, Email, phone number, state, choose a mode of form submission and click on to submit.
- Submission of code: An OTP will be sent to candidates via SMS. Submit the code in order to proceed.
Steps to Fill NIIT University 2020 Online Application Form
The application form filling is a four-step process that includes, personal information, Application for the fee, Schedule AIP, and Other details.
- Basic details: Under the basic details section candidates will have to provide Your contact details, Education details.
- Contact details: Mobile number, Address, Email.
- Class 10th details: Board, Passing year, Percentage.
- Class 12th details: Board, Passing year, school name, school name, school branch, Address of school, Marks obtained, Score.
- Fee Payment and declaration: Candidates will have to click on the declaration and move on to the application fee payment.
NIIT University B.Tech. 2020 Offline Application Form
To submit the application form offline candidates will have to download the form and duly fill it with all authentic information. One can also obtain the form from a designed admission office of NU. Candidates can pay the application fee online or offline as per their choice. This application form is to be submitted by any of the following:
- By post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001.
- Email a scanned copy of application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the required documents.
- Submission of printed form to a duly authorised representative of the University.
NIIT University B.Tech. Admission 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed class 10th with a minimum of 60% with English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies as compulsory subjects.
- Must have passed or is appearing in class 12th March/April 2020.
- Passed class 12th with a minimum of 60% with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English.
- candidates must have appeared for either JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.